Spring Hill
✟94,467.00
Country
United States
Faith
Byzantine Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I wasn't sure where to put this message in the Forum but I wanted as many people as possible to see it. We Christians may call this wonderous day by different names but in all our minds we know our God has conquered death so we may be with Him in Heaven! Alleluia! Christ is Risen!

I hope everyone had a blessed day today (including many of our Orthodox friends who will celebrate Easter next weekend (Apr 16)) and we all grew closer to our God. Believe it or not for me, the day start out as any Sunday. I slept in till 9:00 am and then got ready for Church. Even as I sat in Church before Mass, I said a few prayers and then watched all the people make their way into Church. As Mass began, I got a hold of myself and told myself "Do I know what is really taking place today?" I usually follow every word the priest says during Mass to get closer to our Lord but this time, I think I mentally slapped myself (or it may have been God Himself or my Guardian Angel) into the reality of Jesus' Resurrection. He saved us from being separated from Him. And that is an act I will truly keep in my heart (I pray) everyday.

Anyway, I just to tell anyone who reads this that we are absolutely truly loved by our God. We are ALL part of God's Kingdom and we have so much to look forward to. In the meantime, may God watch over all of you and bless you and your families forever.

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,828.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I wasn't sure where to put this message in the Forum but I wanted as many people as possible to see it. We Christians may call this wonderous day by different names but in all our minds we know our God has conquered death so we may be with Him in Heaven! Alleluia! Christ is Risen!

I hope everyone had a blessed day today (including many of our Orthodox friends who will celebrate Easter next weekend (Apr 16)) and we all grew closer to our God. Believe it or not for me, the day start out as any Sunday. I slept in till 9:00 am and then got ready for Church. Even as I sat in Church before Mass, I said a few prayers and then watched all the people make their way into Church. As Mass began, I got a hold of myself and told myself "Do I know what is really taking place today?" I usually follow every word the priest says during Mass to get closer to our Lord but this time, I think I mentally slapped myself (or it may have been God Himself or my Guardian Angel) into the reality of Jesus' Resurrection. He saved us from being separated from Him. And that is an act I will truly keep in my heart (I pray) everyday.

Anyway, I just to tell anyone who reads this that we are absolutely truly loved by our God. We are ALL part of God's Kingdom and we have so much to look forward to. In the meantime, may God watch over all of you and bless you and your families forever.
Welcome to CF!

Upvote 0