Hand count in audit affirms Biden beat Trump, as Maricopa County said in November

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,064.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat

I find it generally fairly indicative of the mind set of people I might debate with, when they skip over the content of what I say and leap to the conclusion there is something wrong with me, without ever addressing the premise of the arguments I make. Lets be clear here, a group of people that believe men can be women, science is a god, aborting babies is good, theft is okay, homo sexuality isn't a sin, and teaching children to hate their parents is justice, are more then capable of cheating. I would go so far as to say, it's the least of their sins. We were told, in the end times, the level of deception would be so great, that if it were at all possible, even the very elect could be deceived. Repetition has the people believing that heaven is hell, hell is heaven, and we are rapidly approaching a time where we the people will accept the most deplorable conditions, and be perfectly happy.

The Universe that I live in doesn’t require “someone” to have all “control”, according to his will.

The fear of the absence of god is the basis for all theism.

You need god. And that’s great! Wonderful, enjoy your journey of faith!
What comes next, and I fully believe we are witnessing this today, is the beast rising out of the sea, and the second beast, already in the earth, calling upon all people both great and small to receive a mark. It is very clear, by the actions in which we have witnessed since Biden took office, he is very much a part of this beast government that was prophesied. The fact that people aren't seeing this is a major source of frustration for me.
^^^^That sounds rational to you, does it?

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,064.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Hi @Pommer

Well, I'd be careful making such a definitive claim, but you're free to call it as you see it. As for seeing the measure of the man, I think anyone would have to be stone blind to not have already seen that starting 40 years ago. But again, everyone is free to believe what their heart tells them is the truth.

God bless,
Ted
Oh I fully believe that President Trump (45, 47), will use the power of the government to “go after political enemies”, that’s a given, I just curious how far the GOP will go in supporting him?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,712.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The CNinjas were given the Dominion voting equipment used in the election to examine but now they are compromised and can't legally be used again. So Maricopa Cty. taxpayers will have to pay millions of dollars to replace them. The CNinjas made the recommendation that voting equipment needs to be replaced every three years.
Here's a coincidence.

Nov. 2018
China granted 18 new trademarks to companies linked to President Donald Trump and his daughter Ivanka over the last two months—including, bizarrely, for voting machines. Sixteen of the new trademarks were granted to to Ivanka Trump Marks LLC, which cover Ivanka-branded fashion gear such as sunglasses, handbags, shoes, and jewelry. Two more trademarks were given to DTTM Operations LLC, based at Trump Tower on Fifth Avenue in New York, covering branded restaurant, bar, and hotel services. It’s unclear why the Trumps wanted to trademark voting machines in China—but trademark squatting is rampant in China and applications often include items that companies don’t intend to market.
China Grants Trump Family 18 New Trademarks, Including Voting Machines

Ivanka Trump granted trademark for 'voting machines' in China

Conspiracy theory?;)

Upvote 0

perplexed

Jun 22, 2005
✟101,202.00
Faith
Seeker
Yes, Trump was so unpopular that he got 74 million votes,

95% control of all the news sources that tell us, 'orange man bad',

and some how coming to the conclusion that a populist president was some how, unpopular?

. It is very clear, by the actions in which we have witnessed since Biden took office, he is very much a part of this beast government that was prophesied. The fact that people aren't seeing this is a major source of frustration for me.
Let me be clear here, I am not a Trump supporter, though he did in four years show us it is indeed possible to take care of the people of this union without caving to corporate fascism. None the less, I have begun to see him as controlled opposition that keeps those that prefer the republic over the democracy in check, as I sincerely believe, if it weren't for Trump's influence, the right and center right would already be blowing stuff up

OK what is wrong with believing Trump got less votes than Biden because many people thought Trump was crazy or were tricked into thinking Trump was crazy?
What is wrong with believing believing David Barr , Brad Raffensperger etc claims that their was not evidence for enough Fraud to swing the election results?

What is wrong with thinking Biden is incompetent but this is not relevant to the issue of voter fraud ?

Why do you say you don't support Trump but point out his many successes ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh I fully believe that President Trump (45, 47), will use the power of the government to “go after political enemies”, that’s a given, I just curious how far the GOP will go in supporting him?

Hi @Pommer

Well, he certainly doesn't seem to be interested in maintaining the support that would do him the most good the way he spoke of Sen. Graham the other day. Of course, Sen. Graham, I think, has gotten used to being used as a whipped dog for Trump's purposes. Donald Trump is just a mean, spiteful man and has been for the majority of his adult life. None of this is new to anyone who's known of him for any length of time.

The sad part, to me, is that a very large majority of the nation seems to be ok with this attitude of hate and meanness from the leader of one of the finest nations on the earth. We are becoming more and more like him, while that's exactly what the Scriptures foretell, it's sad to see it happening to the place I've lived for over 60 years now.

God bless,
Ted

Last edited:
Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'd like them to meet in the public view. Live steam like they did today.

Hi @Hank77

I'm not sure why that should make any difference, but I certainly wouldn't mind such a confrontation. Who knows, maybe they will.

God bless,
Ted

Upvote 0

Andrewn

CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Jul 4, 2019
-
✟681,411.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

Lacking a spine, they'll rubber stamp anything he does to avoid being added to his enemies' list.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,478.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,429,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
All the fake ballots were counted and most of them recounted.

That's nice that you believe that. I don't recall any one of those speaking yesterday stating that as a fact. They went out of their way numerous times, to say there may be logical explanations for the anomalies they referenced.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,429,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'd like them to meet in the public view. Live steam like they did today.

Right, if this was a sincere effort to improve Arizona elections, Sen. leader Fam would have first provided the report to Maricopa County election officials in advance and provided equal time for them to speak yesterday. Instead, the only people allowed to speak were the guest, herself and her sidekick.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,429,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
TX announced they are doing one because Trump asked them to. That's a lot of taxpayer money for a state the Trump won.
The real reason is the opportunity to harvest personal information from thousands of voters and spread the Big Lie gospel.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,429,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The real reason is the opportunity to harvest personal information from thousands of voters and spread the Big Lie gospel.

....and milk the believers for $

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status