Hand count in audit affirms Biden beat Trump, as Maricopa County said in November

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiberius Lee

Sep 6, 2017
Wisconsin
✟145,602.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
We will count them in the scanners. We will count them in the warehouses. We will count them in the streets. We shall never surrender!

In 2015 when Trump said “we will make America great”, no one ever thought he was talking about importing African directorial democracy where no one trust the election result.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom 1
Upvote 0

NxNW

Nov 30, 2019
NW
✟190,592.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
  • Haha
Reactions: Sparagmos
Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
...not happening. Even the governor, who to date has been conspicuously mum during the entire "audit", weighed in yesterday.

"When it comes to the audit, like the three audits that preceded it, it’s now over," Gov. Doug Ducey said on Twitter. "The outcome stands and the 2020 election in Arizona is over."

Not so fast, according to (insert bizarre pro-Trump website), some of the so-called voters were wearing fraudulent trousers! This is completely new, and calls for another, even better (and more expensive) investigation.

• Haha
Reactions: wing2000
Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,389,243.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How many fake ballots were there?

Maybe the counting was fake? If you have fake counting, then the ballots that were fakely counted are made illegal by the connected fakery making fakely counted ballots fake.

• Haha
Reactions: Sparagmos
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Maybe the counting was fake? If you have fake counting, then the ballots that were fakely counted are made illegal by the connected fakery making fakely counted ballots fake.
Maybe the live stream was fake from a fake location in a fake parallel universe. Think about it. Is Arizona a real place?

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Maybe the live stream was fake from a fake location in a fake parallel universe. Think about it. Is Arizona a real place?

Good question. Has anyone audited Arizona? Area 51 - 51 states - how can that be a coincidence? I propose a recount of states, and the reduction of polling locations to one single room in the basement of Trump tower. These are the only reasonable actions, and must be taken immediately.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Good question. Has anyone audited Arizona? Area 51 - 51 states - how can that be a coincidence? I propose a recount of states, and the reduction of polling locations to one single room in the basement of Trump tower. These are the only reasonable actions, and must be taken.
The basement of Trump Tower may be a key to understanding the origins of the single letter, Marjorie Q Green and other mysteries…….

Upvote 0

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,141,165.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Your right! I've never seen Arizona obviously it is as non existent as Bielefeld!

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟820,459.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
This guy paid good money to make Trump president. What a rip off!

FAH20x5VkAU_10W

Upvote 0

Hank77

Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,099,038.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi @Hank77

I'm not sure why that should make any difference, but I certainly wouldn't mind such a confrontation. Who knows, maybe they will.

God bless,
Ted
Not for a confrontation but to go through their report and suggestions to explain what they found and why it appears the way it does.
Go to YouTube and read the comments below the different videos of this meeting and you'll find that overwhelmingly Trump supporters think the Ninjas are showing that they found fraud and others that know they aren't saying that can't explain what the Ninjas did find.
There's a thread on here right now making a claim about 17,000 duplicate ballots when the Ninjas Dr. S didn't say that at all. But I don't think that they are being disingenuous they really believe what they are saying and I don't blame them at all. The way the Dr. explained what he found without explaining how images of duplicates of envelopes are legit makes it sound nefarious.
Maricopa officials have addressed some of what was said by the Ninja panel on Twitter but people shouldn't be getting their info from tweets. That's why I'd like to see the Ninja panel sit down with the election officials and sort it out in a public forum.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

miamited

Ted
Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not for a confrontation but to go through their report and suggestions to explain what they found and why it appears the way it does.
Go to YouTube and read the comments below the different videos of this meeting and you'll find that overwhelmingly Trump supporters think the Ninjas are showing that they found fraud and others that know they aren't saying that can't explain what the Ninjas did find.
There's a thread on here right now making a claim about 17,000 duplicate ballots when the Ninjas Dr. S didn't say that at all. But I don't think that they are being disingenuous they really believe what they are saying and I don't blame them at all. The way the Dr. explained what he found without explaining how images of duplicates of envelopes are legit makes it sound nefarious.
Maricopa officials have addressed some of what was said by the Ninja panel on Twitter but people shouldn't be getting their info from tweets. That's why I'd like to see the Ninja panel sit down with the election officials and sort it out in a public forum.

Hi @Hank77

Yes, that's why I responded to @Albion as I did. He said that this Arizona audit should finally put to rest this issue. So long as Donald Trump breathes, this issue is never going to be put to rest. I don't think the 'official' Maricopa response is going to be a twitter feed. Give them time. They'll likely have an entire report to address every single issue within a couple of days.

God bless,
Ted

• Agree
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

Hank77

Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,099,038.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The real reason is the opportunity to harvest personal information from thousands of voters and spread the Big Lie gospel.
And here I thought Trump is feeling like such a loser that he needs a state that he won to give him another win.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,099,038.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi @Hank77

Yes, that's why I responded to @Albion as I did. He said that this Arizona audit should finally put to rest this issue. So long as Donald Trump breathes, this issue is never going to be put to rest. I don't think the 'official' Maricopa response is going to be a twitter feed. Give them time. They'll likely have an entire report to address every single issue within a couple of days.

God bless,
Ted
Are Trump supporters going to read it?

• Optimistic
Reactions: wing2000
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.