Hand count in audit affirms Biden beat Trump, as Maricopa County said in November

Status
Not open for further replies.

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟202,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I tend to think of it more as information simply being deflected by the mind of someone who has already decided what they believe.
To me, you're describing personal pride and/or stubbornness.

Makes you wonder if on some level we do perceive things that might change our views, or if a change of circumstances/environment is also necessary, not just information.
What if pride and stubbornness comes from believing a lie in the first place? I don't see many people factoring into their reasoning that there is a difference between positive and negative prejudice, and that there are resulting manifestations in both action and attitude that will result according to which one they practice and also project onto others.

It's called the benefit of the doubt, which is seeing others as yourself, which is loving others as yourself, wherefore righteousness is by grace through faith to the pure of heart.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Tom 1
Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟555,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I assume you are meaning 4 years ago? Or are you talking about the 2000 election? Or both?

He's obviously talking about the 1980 Arkansas gubernatorial race that Bill Clinton lost. Duh.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
  • Haha
Reactions: iluvatar5150
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,106,010.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
especially the spin that there was no fraud.

Watch the senate hearing in AZ today at 4pm Eastern time
Where can I watch it? Is it going to be live-streamed on C-SPAN, YouTube, or somewhere else? Thanks

Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
  • Friendly
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,106,010.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
To answer your question nothing as there will be fraud reported

What will you say when there is evidence of fraud?

Why would a senator say this that is involved in the audit
"CRIMINAL EVIDENCE Will Be Referred To Attorney General Mark Brnovich"
Are you saying that the Ninjas counted the fraudulent ballots that they found?

Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
  • Friendly
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Am I the only one that remembers up the 40 years ago Rep/Dem have done this Hillary makes one thing clear will not have a recount. "Hillary Clinton urged to call for election vote recount in battleground states" then she lol she joins in then recounts. "Hillary Clinton Maintains 2016 Election ‘Was Not On the Level’: ‘We Still Don’t Know What Really Happened" said 2020

Why is this ok. And then in Georgia a woman that clearly lost still says she won. Oh because we like them and just so happens to be Dem

HI @Blade,

Well, I can't speak for everyone, but I haven't seen, nor did I see, Mrs. Clinton making a big stink of it back in 2016. In fact, within a week, she conceded the election. Now, she may speak from time to time of not feeling that it was a fair election, but she certainly isn't going to any lengths to fight it. She just personally believes that it was unfair. She even said on, I think it was Nov. 9th, that Trump had won and he must be given a chance to lead.

So, for me, there's a whole universe of difference in what Mrs. Clinton did or didn't do after the 2016 election compared to what Trump has been doing and is still doing, now some 10 months after the 2020 election. Pretty much the same can be said for Stacy Abrams. She complained early after the election results, but then let it go and moved on with her life.

God bless,
Ted

Upvote 0

trunks2k

Contributor
Jan 26, 2004
✟270,241.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well, I can't speak for everyone, but I haven't seen, nor did I see, Mrs. Clinton making a big stink of it back in 2016. In fact, within a week, she conceded the election. Now, she may speak from time to time of not feeling that it was a fair election, but she certainly isn't going to any lengths to fight it. She just personally believes that it was unfair.
More importantly, she's never argued that the vote itself was fraudulent. Her position is that more that there was some illegal/unethical stuff going on in the campaign, like foreign powers helping to push narratives for the Trump campaign with the help of the Trump team.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
I had to stop watching because while they confirmed that Biden won, now they are sowing seeds of doubt. They couldn't actually find that Trump actually won, so they are doing what they can to sow those seeds of doubt.

That is how I see it and will stick to that assessment.

Upvote 0

chad kincham

Mar 4, 2009
✟62,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Arizona audit draft report confirms Biden beat Trump in 2020

A monthslong hand recount of Maricopa County’s 2020 vote confirmed that President Joe Biden won and the election was not “stolen” from former President Donald Trump, according to early versions of a report prepared for the Arizona Senate.

The three-volume report by the Cyber Ninjas, the Senate’s lead contractor, includes results that show Trump lost by a wider margin than the county’s official election results. The data in the report also confirms that U.S. Sen. Mark Kelly won in the county.

3a58a53d-a500-4272-ae8c-7d9b2c7ecfae-audit_presidential_results.jpg
BIDEN WINS AGAIN!

I hear Pennsylvania and Wisconsin are next.
Recounting the fake mail in ballots isn’t a real audit.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The report that's being discussed here is only a first draft, not the final report, and it is only a recount, not a forensic examination.

It also shows more potentially invalid ballots were cast and counted than the difference between the Trump and Biden totals. Examples include voters who had moved out of the district before the election and multiple ballots returned by the same voter.
Were these votes counted?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I had to stop watching because while they confirmed that Biden won, now they are sowing seeds of doubt. They couldn't actually find that Trump actually won, so they are doing what they can to sow those seeds of doubt.

That is how I see it and will stick to that assessment.

Well, in all fairness, they were hired to hand the election to Donald -- you've got to figure they need to do something to justify their paycheck...

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump haters can celebrate and gloat all they want, but we have a much bigger problem in America. If Biden can cause this much damage in only 9 months, I would hate to see what he could do after 4 years!
He likely won't end up with 600,000 Americans dead ...

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,106,010.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
MULTIPLE THICKNESSES OF PAPER USED FOR BALLOTS!

This blows everything wide open.
They used different types of paper and they should be 'watermarked' so that someone couldn't just print fake ballots? I think that's what they were getting at.

I'd like to have this panel in the same room as the election officials and give the election officials the opportunity to answer to everything they have said.

Change voting machines every three years. The would be plenty expensive, millions of dollars for the taxpayers of each state

I didn't understand most of anything the computer guy said but I'm pretty sure is he is the same one that said files were missing in Michigan I believe, right after the election. It turn out they weren't missing he just didn't know what he was looking at.

I'm sure that they probably have some good ideas for a company that has never had anything to do with elections before.

Upvote 0

KeithAC

Sep 24, 2021
TN
✟3,293.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I don't think you understand the nature of the audit, it wasn't about counting the votes, it was about determining if the votes that were cast were legal. You can count illegal votes a hundred times and you are going to get about the same count all day long, it means nothing if they pulled votes out of their booties that weren't cast by actual legal voters. Currently, the only information out is based on 'leaks', which mean precisely nothing, or if it does mean something, it's that those that may or may not have cheated are getting out ahead of the result of the audit in order to claim the audit was the fraud, as opposed to the election.
Personally, I don't care one way or the other, our government has never been more corrupt then it is right now, and that corruption coming from both the right and the left. And this ought to concern us both equally, as a government that does evil in the eyes of the lord is ultimately slated for judgment, and it will not bode well for any of us if we don't end this corruption. I do personally think there was fraud, enough to change the outcome of the election, but not committed by democrats. I think it was committed by our CIA, Homeland and the NSA. But again, it doesn't matter, the depth the corruption goes is going to rain down fire on our nation and destroy both those that think the election was fair, along side those that think it was fraud, and both shall lose.
PS, closing with a reiteration. If you got 95 legal votes and 10 illegal votes, and I just got 100 legal votes, no matter how many times you count the votes, it's going to look like you won, even though you didn't.

3a58a53d-a500-4272-ae8c-7d9b2c7ecfae-audit_presidential_results.jpg
BIDEN WINS AGAIN!

I hear Pennsylvania and Wisconsin are next.[/QUOTE]

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.