Hand count in audit affirms Biden beat Trump, as Maricopa County said in November

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Cmon, do you also believe the new tax bill, trillions of dollars, will cost America zero?
Nowhere have I said anything to lead you to that conclusion, so what is your point in asking such a lame question? However, what many of you on the right seem to forget is that investments get a return.

Look, it was fake news, Michael Sussmann, who is a former representative Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, lied about the Russians supposedly colluding with the Trump campaign and Sussmann has been indicted. The fake news was supported by anonymous sources and the media claimed those sources had been verified when they had NOT been verified. They lied to you, this is what I don't understand the most, once an individual or organization has lied to you why continue to them credibility? I understand mistakes, but they do so repeatedly.
No, none of what I laid out in my previous post was fake news. I see you've decided to ignore my points and bring in irrelevancies.

As to white supremacists no, there could be dozens of potentially violent supremacists in the military, I bet they missed some, but my point is white supremacists and moms speaking up at school boards are not the major violent threat to our country. The terrorists, cartel members and other violent criminals that Joe is welcoming in are, along with radical leftist groups and plain old emboldened criminals, by far the biggest threats to our country. Who is committing the vast majority of crimes, white supremacists? Look at the videos for yourself, try turning off the commentary.
Welcoming in? Ha, now that is fake news. And as dangerous as the non-white supremacist terrorists may be, they are not the ones fomenting an insurrection.

• Agree
Reactions: ArmenianJohn
Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,106.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
QUOTE="DaisyDay, post: 76302814, member: 6146"]

Welcoming in? Ha, now that is fake news. And as dangerous as the non-white supremacist terrorists may be, they are not the ones fomenting an insurrection.[/QUOTE]
False, people were motioned in--haven't you seen the videos??? The "insurrection" was fake news, not one individual has been charged with insurrection. People are being held for months on misdemeanor charges, it is political retaliation against them for not backing Biden. One unarmed protester was murdered by a Capitol police officer, the officer's life was not in danger--she had no weapon.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,100,909.00
Country
United States
Faith