Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
You want any help Grace?
I've got it!

I should have put up an extra prize for funniest/best post. I might wind up doing it anyway but I should have said so at the beginning of the thread :D

Reactions: wgjones3
Upvote 0

graciesings

It is so ordered.
Mar 11, 2013
Texas
✟18,462.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I've got the list and I'm ready to start sending. It looks like almost everybody who posted in the thread will get blessed, there were only 22 or 23 posters total.

I hope that my Christmas thread will have more posters than that. I will certainly start it sooner :D

Upvote 0

Susie~Q

John 3:16 God bless you.
Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2011
South Island-New Zealand
✟271,990.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Nikky, sounds like a good idea, there is also a Christmas one in the Friendship forum. I have been there as well. I love holiday-related threads. Sure not going to get in the spirit here in New Zealand, they do NOT celebrate like I am use to, it makes me sad.

So, I say "Go for it". The more the merrier. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Susie~Q

John 3:16 God bless you.
Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2011
South Island-New Zealand
✟271,990.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I've got the list and I'm ready to start sending. It looks like almost everybody who posted in the thread will get blessed, there were only 22 or 23 posters total.

I hope that my Christmas thread will have more posters than that. I will certainly start it sooner :D
It probably will, Grace, Christmas ones are fun and I would think more will get in to the spirit, I know I sure do.:thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

graciesings

It is so ordered.
Mar 11, 2013
Texas
✟18,462.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
You're welcome :)

I was planning to skip the Thanksgiving thread because a lot of my friends on here are Canadian and they've already had Thanksgiving... I'm planning to do a big blessings give-away for Christmas though. (if anyone wants to donate blessings for that you can participate that way, I don't need more for it though. :) )
I will wait as long as I can to start that Christmas thread... I am planning to start it in mid-November but I will probably get excited and start it this week :D It will be a party/hanging out thread similar to this one. I'll have the same "if the thread splits" condition... in fact, I think the Christmas thread will be a lot more likely to split because of more posters who celebrate Christmas and more time between creating the thread and the holiday.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Jul 26, 2005
somewhere over the rainbow
✟372,126.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
10610489_752424934841993_8191405977042640923_n.jpg

one last pic thought this was awesome

Upvote 0

psalms 91

Legend
Dec 27, 2004
✟127,276.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
You're welcome :)

I was planning to skip the Thanksgiving thread because a lot of my friends on here are Canadian and they've already had Thanksgiving... I'm planning to do a big blessings give-away for Christmas though. (if anyone wants to donate blessings for that you can participate that way, I don't need more for it though. :) )
I will wait as long as I can to start that Christmas thread... I am planning to start it in mid-November but I will probably get excited and start it this week :D It will be a party/hanging out thread similar to this one. I'll have the same "if the thread splits" condition... in fact, I think the Christmas thread will be a lot more likely to split because of more posters who celebrate Christmas and more time between creating the thread and the holiday.
Sounds like fun Gracie, look forward to seeing you there

Upvote 0