Australia
✟103,785.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
40% growth is a much bigger systemic problem.

I'd focus on that first.
Im sure they are, with a current rate of 0.23... thats good but can always do better..... so if gun control isnt the answer for the USA, whats your thoughts on solving this

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You dont comment on other nations issues? Well most do because people external to a country can lend a different perspective, though I recognize you may not find it welcome

Not smart or helpful.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Im sure they are, with a current rate of 0.23... thats good but can always do better..... so if gun control isnt the answer for the USA, whats your thoughts on solving this
I'd don't try to solve other countries problems.
But the solution is in my sig file below. Any religions with other focus
need to wake up and read the coffee.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟492,188.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Every time there is a mass shooting, gun stocks go up because people fear losing their rights of ownership...it's a "get 'em while you can" mentality.
It's like a pavlovian reflex, except that dogs after a while realise that it isn't happening.

• Agree
Reactions: KevinC1129
Upvote 0

Zoii

Oct 13, 2016
Australia
✟103,785.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Well.... having read these replies.... good luck Ameri
I'd don't try to solve other countries problems.
But the solution is in my sig file below. Any religions with other focus
need to wake up and read the coffee.
If thats your solution, its not working for you.

Upvote 0

Apr 3, 2017
None
✟30,626.00
Country
Zimbabwe
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The USA are a crazy country for gun ownership! I heard that last year over 30,000 gun related deaths took place there! This is sure evidence for any country that turns its back on following the Lord Jesus Christ, and the teachings of the Holy Bible!

Another generalization to the mix.

Brits are pompous, delicate fops with bad teeth.

Upvote 0

Zoii

Oct 13, 2016
Australia
✟103,785.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Another generalization to the mix.

Brits are pompous, delicate fops with bad teeth.
Well actually their dental care standards are higher than in the USA you do know this right. I can attach data if you like

Upvote 0

Saved.By.Grace

Sep 24, 2017
Brierley Hill
✟4,702.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The biggest problem with guns in the USA, is the gun lobby, and the dumb 2nd Amendment that says the whole country should have guns and therefore kill each other! Sadly I feel that it is far too late to really curb this problem, as there are MILLIONS of guns in people's hands! The ONLY hope is the Lord helps you guys solve this!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Apr 3, 2017
None
✟30,626.00
Country
Zimbabwe
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The biggest problem with guns in the USA, is the gun lobby, and the dumb 2nd Amendment that says the whole country should have guns and therefore kill each other! Sadly I feel that it is far too late to really curb this problem, as there are MILLIONS of guns in people's hands! The ONLY hope is the Lord helps you guys solve this!

Your knowledge of the US and the second amendment are very insightful.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟498,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married

I seem to remember big pudgy cigar smoking Winston Churchill crawling over here with big crocodile tears in his eyes begging for firearms to protect your little island from the superior Wehrmacht that sent you blokes scurrying from Dunkirk like a bunch of soaked rats. Good thing we had the 2nd back then. But that is all in the past and we went over there, a second time, and saved your precious little island from the Germans, for the second time. Oh, I see I already mentioned that it was twice we had to save your island from the big bad Germans. Cheers.:D

Reactions: 381465
Upvote 0

Saved.By.Grace

Sep 24, 2017
Brierley Hill
✟4,702.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The second amendment does not say the whole country should have guns and kill each other.

Not in so many words, but it enshrines in law the right for ALL to bear arms, which basically is a license to buy as many guns, as this guy did, FORTY-TWO!!! and commit MASS MURDER. Show me another nation on earth that allows this in their LAW?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Saved.By.Grace

Sep 24, 2017
Brierley Hill
✟4,702.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I seem to remember big pudgy cigar smoking Winston Churchill crawling over here with big crocodile tears in his eyes begging for firearms to protect your little island from the superior Wehrmacht that sent you blokes scurrying from Dunkirk like a bunch of soaked rats. Good thing we had the 2nd back then. But that is all in the past and we went over there, a second time, and saved your precious little island from the Germans, for the second time. Oh, I see I already mentioned that it was twice we had to save your island from the big bad Germans. Cheers.:D

Rubbish. Without the British the war could not have been won!

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟492,188.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Yes, but neither the British or US alone could have ended the war. It was BOTH countries!
And Russia, France, India and several other countries who chipped in as well.

Upvote 0