Nov 30, 2006
Texas
Visit site
✟7,788.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Hello! My name is Melissa. I live in Texas. I found this site some time ago, but never joined until a friend of mine reminded me about it. My walk with Christ has been a bumpy one, with lots of twists and turns. One of these days, I will share it with you, in hopes that it encourages someone who needs the encouragement. I look forward to getting to know many of you.

God bless,
Melissa

Shubunkin

Antiochian Orthodox Christian
Jun 18, 2005
✟17,565.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to Christian Forums! May your stay be pleasant. Be sure to check the FAQ and the rules of the site before beginning. Check out the forums and find an interesting topic, and then dive right in!

vickittens.gif

Upvote 0

minisam

Team PeaceSupport Team
Mar 20, 2005
Florida
✟30,491.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
:wave:

Welcome to CF! I hope you enjoy your time here. After my brief hiatus I've come back and realized I've missed so much. You'll become part of a very large family of caring, loving, and knowledgeable followers of Christ who will give you advice and always be here to support you. Just think of CF as a large online family. It's awesome!

:hug::hug::hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Angeldove97

I trust in You
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2004
Indiana
✟143,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
aatbPoohTree.gif

Welcome to Christian Forums! We're glad you're here. I pray you'll have a wonderful holiday season with your friends and family.

Please let me know if I can help you out around here! Take care and God bless. :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums