south-central region
✟36,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
So, I wanted to share something on here that my church recently shared with me. They handed out these wristbands called "the four", and they're designed to start conversations about the gospel. The four symbols on the bracelets represent God's love for humanity, our sin causing separation from God, Jesus atoning sacrifice on the cross to pay for our sin, and the question of whether or not the hearer would like to follow Jesus.

Pic of mine:
IMG_5670.jpeg

I encourage anyone on here who loves to spread the gospel to invest in some for yourself, other Christians, or your whole church. Our church passed these out to everyone, so if you're a church leader, buy some in bulk to pass out to the whole congregation. But even if not, I would get one for yourself. I honestly think this idea is brilliant.

Here is a link to buy online...

CRU Store:

Also, I have no personal affiliation with this brand whatsoever - I just thought it was a top notch idea, so I'm sharing it with all of you.

Have a great weekend, friends! :)
Ash

Last edited:

Ashley755

Aug 9, 2018
south-central region
✟36,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The Amazon link says it's out of stock T_T
I can't seem to find any other versions on Amazon, but they can still be ordered from the CRU store link. As I understand it, CRU specializes in pretty much all things evangelism :)

Upvote 0