America
✟3,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
someone where the fear of being fired isn’t what drives the person quitting.

Why would someone quit over fear of being fired? If you are being told get a vaccine or you'll be terminated, let them terminate you. You are just punishing yourself for their benefit.

Upvote 0

whatisinausername

Nov 23, 2022
America
✟3,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Two immediate family members lost their jobs because they were not willing to take the experimental vaccine, my wife from Aged Care support and my daughter from the Police force. My daughter had always wanted to join the police since she was little. When she went through the training she was in the top 5% and graduated as a probationary constable. She was in the job for all of 3 weeks before the police commisioner mandated all police officers be vaccinated. My daughter declined and was summarily dismissed. The police are now struggling to find enough recruits. My niece had just started in nursing when the vaccine was mandated for health care workers here in Australia. She did not wish to take the vaccine but reluctantly did so in order not to lose her job. She has only recently married and wants to have children but there is no knowing what impact the vaccine has had on her fertility, or her husband's (a police officer who had to be vaccinated to keep his job)
First of all, it is not experimental. It was approved and they did trials and foreign mRNA is all over you right now - if you cut yourself, you've been exposed. They have done tests on several viruses including CMV, the flu, rabies, and Zika. mRNA is instructions that last temporarily to make a protein. Instead of putting part of a virus into the body like traditional vaccines, mRNA tells the body to make a piece of the virus which is then attacked.

I have no sympathy for vaccine deniers. In 1944 a bunch of young boys stormed the beaches of France doing what their countries asked them to do. One million Americans have died. That's a 9/11 everyday for 500 days.

We went to war with our NATO allies over one 9/11. Okay? This is again, 9/11 x 500. I swiped my badge, went into the lab with a new virus that we knew nothing about every DAY. Many of us were scared. I didn't need to do that. I could work from home in some other job. I protected people. I ran tests, including COVID that were needed. I got one mask, homemade were not allowed. I had two gloves and reusing them is a big no-no.

All we had to do was wear masks, stay home if possible, and stay away from each other. If a police officer is afraid of a vaccine, or anyone in the military, I don't think they should have their job. They took 18 year old kids, some of which were younger because they lied, and threw them on the beaches of France under Nazi gunfire and artillery.

I did my part.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ArmyMatt

Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,466,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Why would someone quit over fear of being fired? If you are being told get a vaccine or you'll be terminated, let them terminate you. You are just punishing yourself for their benefit.
there are plenty I know who quit on principle of the mandate, both vaccinated and unvaccinated.

Upvote 0

whatisinausername

Nov 23, 2022
America
✟3,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
there are plenty I know who quit on principle of the mandate, both vaccinated and unvaccinated.

1.000.000 Americans are dead and countless more have long terms problems.

That's the Civil War and WWII combined. I am glad they have such humanitarian principles.

God will be their judge.

Upvote 0

ArmyMatt

Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,466,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
1.000.000 Americans are dead and countless more have long terms problems.

That's the Civil War and WWII combined. I am glad they have such humanitarian principles.

God will be their judge.
indeed He will, and the notion that you made earlier that they didn’t leave because of the mandate is still false.

Upvote 0

whatisinausername

Nov 23, 2022
America
✟3,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
indeed He will, and the notion that you made earlier that they didn’t leave because of the mandate is still false.
I can't dispute that. If they were non-military that had to follow the Federal guidelines for all civilian hospitals that I was given and read, they could have refused it. Hospitals did NOT want to lose anyone over a mandate imposed on them. However, I can imagine some places did not want unvaccinated staff due to ligation.

Upvote 0

ArmyMatt

Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,466,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I can't dispute that. If they were non-military that had to follow the Federal guidelines for all civilian hospitals that I was given and read, they could have refused it. Hospitals did NOT want to lose anyone over a mandate imposed on them. However, I can imagine some places did not want unvaccinated staff due to ligation.
right, so folks left because of the mandates.

Reactions: Dorothea
Upvote 0

whatisinausername

Nov 23, 2022
America
✟3,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
right, so folks left because of the mandates.
I don't know. There are a lot of people that want to get fired and go on unemployment. No one is going to be stupid enough to say that.
I had coworkers whine and moan and then get the exemption and then leave later anyways.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ArmyMatt

Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,466,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I don't know. There are a lot of people that want to get fired and go on unemployment. No one is going to be stupid enough to say that.
I had coworkers whine and moan and then get the exemption and then leave later anyways.
except we were never talking about your coworkers. we were talking about people I spoke to, which you made an erroneous claim about.

Upvote 0

whatisinausername

Nov 23, 2022
America
✟3,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
except we were never talking about your coworkers. we were talking about people I spoke to, which you made an erroneous claim about.
We are under the same Federal guidelines. I think a lot of people wanted to quit over our conditions but I had the guts to get another job which is nothing, really.

I really don't care to be honest. I think they should have been rented off to some labor camp in Siberia. Teenagers were thrown onto the beaches of France and all we were asked to do [staff edit] was get a vaccine.

Pathetic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,750,963.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
ADVISOR HAT

A clean up was done of some problem posts and responses to them.

I have a request - when someone who is non-Orthodox or is trolling starts posting, please report and do not engage them. It makes the clean up more time consuming.

I am also closing the thread. If you wish it to stay open, please pm me and I will reopen it.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,750,963.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
ADVISOR HAT

I undeleted some posts that were removed, but the rest do need to stay deleted.

The thread is reopened.

Upvote 0
Dec 16, 2011
Home
Visit site
✟234,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
No, the Health Dept determined otherwise.

Or we could have just warn a mask and practiced social distancing as we were told by health officials while we waited for a vaccine. Odd you left that out.
The Health Dept. might not be perfect.
If you were terminated for non-compliance with the state mandate you were not eligible to receive unemployment from the state that imposed the mandate, unless you could prove religious discrimination. When my wife was terminated for non-compliance we did file a claim of religious discrimination. But, of course, there was a finding of no due cause by the review board. But, we know that it's because they did not care enough to recognize that the agents of the hospital were lying about the circumstances of the case, even though we submitted ample evidence that they were lying, and so they just did the easy thing and stuck to the status quo finding of no due cause.

There is no true justice, and we knew this from the start. Religious discrimination is alive and well in the states. we've seen it first hand.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Dorothea
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Dec 16, 2011
Home
Visit site
✟234,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
We are under the same Federal guidelines. I think a lot of people wanted to quit over our conditions but I had the guts to get another job which is nothing, really.

I really don't care to be honest. I think they should have been rented off to some labor camp in Siberia. Teenagers were thrown onto the beaches of France and all we were asked to do [staff edit] was get a vaccine.

Pathetic.
It depends on one's reason for refusing the vaccine. Some won't accept any vaccines which relied upon the "products of conception" (i.e. cells and tissues of electively aborted human babies) at any time during their testing and development. Some would go to Siberia, the beaches of France, or their own definite deaths before complying, because they choose to stand against the evil of abortion. So, you might consider adding this to whatever picture it is you're relying on here.

Upvote 0
Dec 16, 2011
Home
Visit site
✟234,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
First of all, it is not experimental. It was approved and they did trials and foreign mRNA is all over you right now - if you cut yourself, you've been exposed. They have done tests on several viruses including CMV, the flu, rabies, and Zika. mRNA is instructions that last temporarily to make a protein. Instead of putting part of a virus into the body like traditional vaccines, mRNA tells the body to make a piece of the virus which is then attacked.

I have no sympathy for vaccine deniers. In 1944 a bunch of young boys stormed the beaches of France doing what their countries asked them to do. One million Americans have died. That's a 9/11 everyday for 500 days.

We went to war with our NATO allies over one 9/11. Okay? This is again, 9/11 x 500. I swiped my badge, went into the lab with a new virus that we knew nothing about every DAY. Many of us were scared. I didn't need to do that. I could work from home in some other job. I protected people. I ran tests, including COVID that were needed. I got one mask, homemade were not allowed. I had two gloves and reusing them is a big no-no.

All we had to do was wear masks, stay home if possible, and stay away from each other. If a police officer is afraid of a vaccine, or anyone in the military, I don't think they should have their job. They took 18 year old kids, some of which were younger because they lied, and threw them on the beaches of France under Nazi gunfire and artillery.

I did my part.
The ends don't always justify the means though. In the end, Christ is risen, and so we all will rise. It seems to me that you might place too much value on death (giving it too much power and influence) and not enough on the promise and commandments of Christ. If I died on the beaches of France to stave off a great evil, that's one thing, and it's something of value, perhaps. But, If I stood silent in the face of an abortion on demand society by benefitting from vaccines that are synthesized through reliance on the products of conception taken from electively aborted human souls, then I have accepted an alliance with those who serve the evil one. That is what my conscience tells me. So I will go to my own death, and spit this unholy medicine back in the faces of the unbelieving darkness dwellers who make it, before I will accept treatment with it. That is what I've told my own relatives who give these jabs in the line of their health care duties, and so I'll be consistent by telling you the same. The difference between myself and them, I think, is in our readiness to die and to allow others to die for what, or rather Who, we believe in. What is the cost of discipleship of Christ? Is this cost too radical for you? So many of us forget how radical Christ, and then His Apostles and other followers truly are. And we servants are not greater than our Master. They considered Him crazy, and how much crazier will they believe us to be who dare to speak such evil of "medicine"? Christ commands me (regarding His Sacrament) to "Take, eat... Drink of it all of you", then someone else commands, "Don't take, eat... don't drink of it all of you", but rather, "receive this other "life-giving" medicine that we are offering to you instead, which oh, by the way, was made by perpetually destroying the remains (body, which is the temple of God) of a baby who was sacrificed to the demon". Well, this is not the Good Shepherd speaking such things. And what did He say that God would do to those who destroy His temple? The world is being poisoned with a kind of medicine that can ultimately only cause great harm, and this is justified in a variety of ways, but in it's essence, to go along with this poisoning of the world and to participate in it is apostasy. The position of the Church with regards to the use of vaccines that were developed using the products of abortion was one of reluctant acceptance, from the first appearance of such vaccines. Now, however, the clerics wholeheartedly embrace and promote them as a great good and a blessing from God? The true Church does not change, because the truth is unchanging. Something is rotten, and many have ridden the slippery slope way down into the garbage heap where they now sleep with the enemy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0