arkansas
✟15,274.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Im sorry to ask for prayers but i have too :( my grandmother was scheduled for knee surgery, but when they did heart test on her heart to make sure she was ok and the test came back abnormal. My aunt took her early this morning to do a cathe like test to run up to her heart to see if there was any blockages. My aunt called minutes ago to say that her heart stopped twice and shes in ICU attached to some pacemaker now. My mom came in here crying and shaking and my aunt is a mess over there and my other aunt is calling freakin out..i am too!:( my grandfather (my mom and aunts father and husband of my grandmother who si sick now) already passeds away and my grandmother si all my mom and aunts and uncle have left. I love my grandmother and shes the only one i got left too and were all just scared like crazy. Please everyone pray she will be ok and get through this somehow. Its so much appreciated

:prayer::prayer:

Pink Spider

EUROPEAN ANGLICAN
Site Supporter
May 26, 2013
Sweden
✟38,072.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
PrayingHands_zpsf20e45a6.jpg

PRAYING!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
C

christsoccer

Im sorry to ask for prayers but i have too :( my grandmother was scheduled for knee surgery, but when they did heart test on her heart to make sure she was ok and the test came back abnormal. My aunt took her early this morning to do a cathe like test to run up to her heart to see if there was any blockages. My aunt called minutes ago to say that her heart stopped twice and shes in ICU attached to some pacemaker now. My mom came in here crying and shaking and my aunt is a mess over there and my other aunt is calling freakin out..i am too!:( my grandfather (my mom and aunts father and husband of my grandmother who si sick now) already passeds away and my grandmother si all my mom and aunts and uncle have left. I love my grandmother and shes the only one i got left too and were all just scared like crazy. Please everyone pray she will be ok and get through this somehow. Its so much appreciated

:prayer::prayer:

praying for this
:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.