Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
No, I'm not a military veteran. I meant a veteran as in a person who has had long experience in a particular field. I said veteran because I've been in social justice and political activism for 27 years.
I thought you meant you were both.

Upvote 0

Foxfyre

Site Supporter
May 1, 2017
New Mexico
✟233,566.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟909,323.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
There are people around the globe talking about this right now.

Also as I previously stated, this has put the Dems directly set against the citizens rather that Trump or his administration. When Cuck stated the wall is never going to happen for any reason he just blew his own flowery speech right out of the water. He has no intention of ever letting Trump build the wall even if the people want it, are willing to pay for it or find funding.

The Dems? You are aware that the republicans are against this as well?

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

Surely you don't expect the Republicans to accept responsibility for the mess their Leader made?

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,409.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Okay I'll concede that many have made a case. But nobody has made an honest or valid case.
what was neither "honest not valid" about the link provides?

Since it wasn't a dodge at all, it can't be weak.
the post just before this one looks dodgey...

• Informative
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,065.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
You asked a question, I answered.

Not sure why you're bringing up American citizens.
Because the study seemed to bring up the costs of some American children while ignoring the bigger "problem" that the large majority of them present to our infrastructure. Felt like an arbitrary distinction meant to drive a narrative rather than an honest analysis of the situation.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

I know that. You know that. But this is politics and do not believe that is how it will be viewed. I believe it will be placed squarely in the Dems lap. Namely Schumer and Pelosi. If Trump can keep stirring them up and getting them to continue speaking in utter contempt openly, it will only worsen for them.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,065.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I know that. You know that. But this is politics and do not believe that is how it will be viewed. I believe it will be placed squarely in the Dems lap.

Considering that funding for the wall sure looks to be popular with just a small minority, sounds good to me.

I mean, sure, they'll lose the "brown people are the cause of all my problems" voter, but there aren't enough people like that to matter.

• Agree
Reactions: Sparagmos
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,743.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Maybe this great day will finally come!

1339867696781_641102.png

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Looks like the growth rate continues to slow. Now "success" is 6.5 years out. Still trending in the wrong direction if this is going to work.

I wonder why? What happened?

upload_2018-12-25_10-34-36.png

Oh it's getting blocked over and over again.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dgiharris

Old Crusty Vet
Jan 9, 2013
✟131,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
It's great knowing all this money that's been donated (millions upon millions of dollars) could have gone to help starving children, homeless and disabled veterans, battered women's shelters or any number of other organizations and charities set up to actually help people but instead, it's being spent on the prospect, only the hope that it will be used to build a giant wall in the desert to keep people out of the land of opportunity.

Oh but, ain't that America!

Normally we are of a like mind but I have to disagree with the sentiment of this comment.

The truth is, both people on the Right and the Left want an airtight border; HOWEVER, no politician on the Right or the Left has had the guts to address the 2000 lb illegal-immigration-Elephant in the room.

I do believe that Donald wanting to build a wall is stupid, however, as painful as it is for me to admit... he is the only politician proposing a concrete action to this problem. Granted, said action is stupid, but it is a definitive action that will directly address a problem.

I am much more impressed that Donald sent Troops to the border. But then I'm disappointed that the whole thing appears to have been a political stunt as the troops more or less came back just a few weeks after the midterms.

In any event, citizens deciding to fund the wall is fine because they are putting their money where their mouths are... that is, this is an issue that is important to them and so they are funding it. I respect that.

Illegal immigration is a problem and what we need to do is take an honest look at the problem and have the intestinal fortitude to do what is required to solve the problem instead of just putting a band aid on a sucking chest wound and hoping everything will be okay...

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,743.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Oh it's getting blocked over and over again.

That is not the GoFundMe site (which is already a bad idea to give money to)

That website asks for contact details and to write checks to Brian Kolfage. Do not just mail some dude some money.

df8.gif

Honestly, please just go waste your money on Jimmy Bakker's apocalypse survival beans. At least you get beans.

• Haha
Reactions: Nithavela
Upvote 0

Foxfyre

Site Supporter
May 1, 2017
New Mexico
✟233,566.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
what was neither "honest not valid" about the link provides?

the post just before this one looks dodgey...

Anything used for debate that has been taken out of context or twisted to make it look like somebody intended something they obviously did not won't win any points in that debate,

Upvote 0

Foxfyre

Site Supporter
May 1, 2017
New Mexico
✟233,566.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Since you forgot to point out anything dishonest, looks like a claim I'll have to take on faith.

You don't have to take much on faith at all. You can check it out yourself to determine whether something is lifted out of its full context in a way to change the substance or whether something is so twisted or deliberately misinterpreted to make somebody look like they intended something they obviously did not.

In my opinion honorable people try not to bear false witness. Those who don't bother to check the context and substance most usually are trying to hurt somebody personally that they don't like, don't approve of, or don't agree with.

Upvote 0