Florida
✟17,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Adam never had the same nature as God. God is perfect in every way, Adam was far from perfect, not even comparable to God.

The 2nd Adam is God...... This is Jesus.
The 1st Adam was made in the Image of God, by God.

There is a reason that Christ is known in the NT as the 2nd Adam.

You should find out why, as you have no idea.

You could Google Wiki, the run back here and post what you think you've learned.. to try to sound like an authority........but, that is not really what im showing you...is it.?

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟889,106.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Christ is God.
So, to be "IN Christ" is the same as this...."One with God and Christ".

To get there, "you must be born again".

You can’t even keep your theology straight. One week your saying that a person who is born again can walk into a church and begin killing everyone inside and if he is killed in the process he is still saved. Now last week you’ve switched to saying born again believers can’t sin. So the guy we talked about previously that went into the church killing everyone inside was that not a sin or was he not able to go inside and start killing everyone?

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟889,106.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The 2nd Adam is God...... This is Jesus.
The 1st Adam was made in the Image of God, by God.

There is a reason that Christ is known in the NT as the 2nd Adam.

You should find out why, as you have no idea.

You could Google Wiki, the run back here and post what you think you've learned.. to try to sound like an authority........but, that is not really what im showing you...is it.?

Lol your hilarious but consider this, I’m not the one contradicting myself. That’s all you bro. See post 122

Upvote 0

Sidon

May 13, 2021
Florida
✟17,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We live out of, by and through faith through Christ.

We live OUT, the Salvation that we exit within.....if we are born again.

Salvation is God on the Cross, 2000 yrs ago.
Can you do that?

So, THAT Salvation, that GOD provided, is a GIFT.
Its God's BLood, taking care of our sin, so that God can give us His Righteousness, in its Place.

The born again are "made righteous"..

So, lets say you are actually born again, and not just water baptized and were told the lie that the water washed your sins away.
Lets say you are not that lost person, not realizing it.

So, in that case, on the Day God Saved you with His BLOOD., you were finished by His Blood.
See that?
That is not part time, or temporary, or , just for that one day.
THat is eternal God washing you in the Blood of Eternal Christ, and that Blood of God, keeps you as righteous as GOD, every day, till forever.

its Because the BLOOD OF GOD is greater than your SIN, every day.
Its because the Blood of God, is this....."where sin abounds......GRACE more abounds.""

Listen, God's Blood, as Jesus on the Cross, paid for the SIN of the WORLD.

See all that?

So, it covers yours, if you are born again....all of them.

And here is the wonder of this revelation.
When you realize that God has forgiven you, forever, and you stop trying to save yourself, then you find LIBERTY FROM SIN, because you are no longer under the law, were your flesh is empowered to SIN MORE.

See, its not by trying to be good that we become good. Its by living in the Goodness of God's Grace that has made us RIGHTEOUS< that empowers us to be good.

Upvote 0

Sidon

May 13, 2021
Florida
✟17,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You can’t even keep your theology straight.

Not only can i keep my theology straight, but i can continue to point out that you keep lying.
See, you lie, and dont post a quote..

For example, you say i contradicted where i said that a born again person who is a murderer, found murdering, after they are born again.....are now not born again.

Ive never said this. That is your lie.
Post a few more, bnr32fan, and we can then continue to talk about you doing it.
Mods love it.

Upvote 0

Sidon

May 13, 2021
Florida
✟17,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lol your hilarious but consider this, I’m not the one contradicting myself. That’s all you bro. See post 122

Lets talk about your confusion.

Let me show you what it is...

You do not understand the difference between the body and the mind that are the old man, vs the "new Creation In Christ".

So, that is why you can't understand what Paul teaches about "made righteous".

You will read 1 John 3, and you are told that the born again Can't sin.
Then you ask me a question about a born again person sinning.
So, its not me with the lack of understanding, regarding why the Born again are "in Christ".

Its you, not understanding this, after ive explained it to you at least a dozen times for a month.

Work on that.

Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Monergist; and by reputation, Reformed Calvinist
Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟792,053.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Do you paint ?
If you do then you are the creator.

God paints with LIFE, the colors of existence.
So, man is one of God creations.....among others.

Where this becomes interesting, is that Man is created with Free will, and chose to use it in a way that separated them from their Creator.
So, The Creator, came to man, as a Man, and offers restoration, reconciliation, and forgiveness, so that by the shed Blood of God, ......man is able to return to God.

This "blood atonement' is God's Gift to man that allows Him to rejoin God's Spiritual Family.

This is the "preaching of the Cross". This is the "gift of Salvation".
Well, if you want my agreement, you could start with defining the "Free will" you talk about —what it is, what it is not, why it is not simply will and choice...

And you could drop the poetry. Man is not a creator. One can be said to be creative, but you can't show me how God doesn't cause even that.

So, if you want my agreement, you could demonstrate how man is "free" in the way you seem to think he is. You could show me, for example, how cause and effect is sometimes not pervasive, and that there are many little free first causes walking about the planet. You could show me how mere chance dominates the future.

To "rejoin God's spiritual family"? Are you saying we were with him at some point in the past, and will return?

Upvote 0

Sidon

May 13, 2021
Florida
✟17,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, if you want my agreement, you could start with defining the "Free will" you talk about —

So, if you want my agreement, you could demonstrate how man is "free" in the way you seem to think he is.

Ok.

Think about this.

Will you read the rest of my Post?

=
IM down here.
So, you chose to do that........and that is your free will.
Free will is CHOICE.
Everytime you make one, you are using your free will.

So, will you post to me again?
That is your CHOICE.

Enjoy your free will.

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟889,106.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Not only can i keep my theology straight, but i can continue to point out that you keep lying.
See, you lie, and dont post a quote..

For example, you say i contradicted where i said that a born again person who is a murderer, found murdering, after they are born again.....are now not born again.

Ive never said this. That is your lie.
Post a few more, bnr32fan, and we can then continue to talk about you doing it.
Mods love it.

I never said that. You said that a born again murderer is still saved even if he is killed in the process of killing innocent people. Now your saying that a born again believer cannot sin.

Here’s your quote.

Ok here’s a scenario, a man believes all his sins are forgiven by Christ so he walks into a church and starts shooting everyone inside killing everyone he sees and in the process the police arrive and shoot the man dead. Is this man saved because he trusted in Christ to forgive his sins?""""""""

If the shooter is born again, then not just all your sin, ... but all his are covered, by Christ's blood.
And you say...

"but how can the SIN we do today, and a week now, be already forgiven".

Well that question is the dividing line between a believer who understands the Blood Atonement and one who doesn't.

Listen,
on the day you were born again, and im assuming you are not just water baptized, but are actually become a "New creation" in CHRIST< as that is not something that WATER can accomplish for you...
So, if you are born again, and lets say, that happened yesterday.
Now, all your sin is gone, right?
Jesus's blood took care of it.
But when?
See, here is the thing...
God applied the Blood to you yesterday,.....However...Can you SEE that the blood of Jesus took care of your sin 2000 yrs ago?
So, the Salvation that Jesus completed 2000 yrs ago, saved you, 2000 yrs LATER, by Application.
See that?

This is the wonder of Salvation.
God has forgiven the world (all people) their sin, 2000 yrs ago, but the forgiveness is not APPLiED until each person BELIEVES on Jesus.
"faith is COUNTED as Righteousness".
So, the Forgiveness is always there, but its not applied to anyone, until..."all who believe on Jesus SHALL BE SAVED".

The blood of God on The CROSS, redeemed you, 2000 yrs after Jesus died.
See that?
Do you see that what happened 2000 yrs ago, is reaching INTO THE FURURE to save you, and to save me?
That is the "power of the BLOOD". Its an ETERNAL Sacrifice.
It REDEEMS forever and ever.
So, that is the BLood Atonement, continuing into the FUTURE, and forever, to keep redeeming.
And that is why it keeps SAVING YOU, since the day it saved you.
It saved you the day you were saved, and today, and forever.
That is the BLOOD ATONEMENT ....>Its an ETERNAL Sacrifice.
See, ...What happened 2000 yrs ago, keeps redeeming forever, all who are made righteous by that Blood of God.

So, if the shooter is born again, then his deed does not stop the Blood of Jesus from doing it redeeming work.
His deed is just one more sin that the Blood of God paid for 2000 yrs ago.

How to walk in the Spirit.

Looks like I’m not a liar after all.

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟889,106.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lets talk about your confusion.

Let me show you what it is...

You do not understand the difference between the body and the mind that are the old man, vs the "new Creation In Christ".

So, that is why you can't understand what Paul teaches about "made righteous".

You will read 1 John 3, and you are told that the born again Can't sin.
Then you ask me a question about a born again person sinning.
So, its not me with the lack of understanding, regarding why the Born again are "in Christ".

Its you, not understanding this, after ive explained it to you at least a dozen times for a month.

Work on that.

You are WAY off topic here. This has nothing to do with the second Adam aka Christ this has to do with the nature of Adam. Try to stay focused on the topic please. Adam did not have the same nature as God. That’s the topic.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mark Quayle

Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟792,053.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Ok.

Think about this.

Will you read the rest of my Post?

=
IM down here.
So, you chose to do that........and that is your free will.
Free will is CHOICE.
Everytime you make one, you are using your free will.

So, will you post to me again?
That is your CHOICE.

Enjoy your free will.
You perhaps noticed, or maybe not, that you use the term 'free will' two different ways: one is like above —used to mean mere choice, or ability to choose.

But in other contexts, you mean it is unfettered, without constraint or cause. You imply that in choosing, the options are all equally possible, and not merely treated or viewed or supposed as possible. Because I can guarantee you, whatever you choose, that is what you were going to choose.

Upvote 0

Sidon

May 13, 2021
Florida
✟17,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I never said that. You said that a born again murderer is still saved even if he is killed in the process of killing innocent people. Now your saying that a born again believer cannot sin.
Here’s your quote.
Ok here’s a scenario, a man believes all his sins are forgiven by Christ so he walks into a church and starts shooting everyone inside killing everyone he sees and in the process the police arrive and shoot the man dead. Is this man saved because he trusted in Christ to forgive his sins?""""""""
If the shooter is born again, then not just all your sin, ... but all his are covered, by Christ's blood.
And you say...
"but how can the SIN we do today, and a week now, be already forgiven".
Well that question is the dividing line between a believer who understands the Blood Atonement and one who doesn't.
Listen,
on the day you were born again, and im assuming you are not just water baptized, but are actually become a "New creation" in CHRIST< as that is not something that WATER can accomplish for you...
So, if you are born again, and lets say, that happened yesterday.
Now, all your sin is gone, right?
Jesus's blood took care of it.
But when?
See, here is the thing...
God applied the Blood to you yesterday,.....However...Can you SEE that the blood of Jesus took care of your sin 2000 yrs ago?
So, the Salvation that Jesus completed 2000 yrs ago, saved you, 2000 yrs LATER, by Application.
See that?
This is the wonder of Salvation.
God has forgiven the world (all people) their sin, 2000 yrs ago, but the forgiveness is not APPLiED until each person BELIEVES on Jesus.
"faith is COUNTED as Righteousness".
So, the Forgiveness is always there, but its not applied to anyone, until..."all who believe on Jesus SHALL BE SAVED".
The blood of God on The CROSS, redeemed you, 2000 yrs after Jesus died.
See that?
Do you see that what happened 2000 yrs ago, is reaching INTO THE FURURE to save you, and to save me?
That is the "power of the BLOOD". Its an ETERNAL Sacrifice.
It REDEEMS forever and ever.
So, that is the BLood Atonement, continuing into the FUTURE, and forever, to keep redeeming.
And that is why it keeps SAVING YOU, since the day it saved you.
It saved you the day you were saved, and today, and forever.
That is the BLOOD ATONEMENT ....>Its an ETERNAL Sacrifice.
See, ...What happened 2000 yrs ago, keeps redeeming forever, all who are made righteous by that Blood of God.
So, if the shooter is born again, then his deed does not stop the Blood of Jesus from doing it redeeming work.
His deed is just one more sin that the Blood of God paid for 2000 yrs ago.

How to walk in the Spirit.

Looks like I’m not a liar after all.

Well, when you said that i "called Jesus a Liar", you lied.
Repent.

Next.

My Thread does not let you off the hook.
Its like i told you before...."i can teach you but i can't learn it for you".

You are not able to see the most basic principle of "born again".

You read..>"made righteous", and you have no idea what this means, even if i explain it to you 50 more times.

You read...>"in Christ", and you are in the dark, no idea what this means

So, if you read that a person who is born again , commits some carnal deed, .. you then can't understand that this deed is paid for 2000 yrs ago on the Cross.
You can't understand this, as you are a person who has been trained to think of Salvation = as what you do, to keep it.
THis is why you can't understand that a born again person, is kept saved by Jesus's Blood.
And this blood is not overruled by carnal behavior, no matter what it is..

See, the blood of Jesus that SAVED the born again, always keeps them as RIGHTEOUS as this...."the Gift of Righteousness".

This never ends.

Upvote 0

Sidon

May 13, 2021
Florida
✟17,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Adam did not have the same nature as God. That’s the topic.

Adam was "made in our Image".
This is the Likeness of God.
God is not a body....in Genesis. God is A SPIRIT.
So, Adam was made in the "image" of God's Spirit.

And what is that, bnr32fan?
Thats the HOLY Spirit.
That is the nature of Adam or the "image".

He lost this, when he decided to disobey God.

The 2nd Adam, restores the born again to the "Image" of the 1st Adam..

= "made RIGHTEOUS".

Upvote 0

Sidon

May 13, 2021
Florida
✟17,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You perhaps noticed, or maybe not, that you use the term 'free will'

When you eat today, that is your free will, choosing when and what.

When you watch TV today, that is your choice to flip through the channels, till you CHOOSE what you will watch.

Enjoy your free will.

Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟792,053.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
When you eat today, that is your free will, choosing when and what.

When you watch TV today, that is your choice to flip through the channels, till you CHOOSE what you will watch.

Enjoy your free will.
You seem to be in the habit of repeating yourself. I'm having a little trouble deciding if that is robot-like behavior or if you actually choose to do it.

Your mocking continues (it seems) to assume I deny choice; I do not. You are most definitely not answering my question.

Again, Calvinism, Reformed Theology, does not deny choice. If (which I doubt) you mean only choice, and operation of the will, when you use the term 'free will', then it is no different.

I would like to believe that at least you do agree with the words, that salvation is of the Lord, and not of the work of man.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

fhansen

Oldbie
Sep 3, 2011
✟323,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The "verdict" for your sin, if you are born again, was already delivered while you were alive.

The born again become "the righteousness of GOD on earth"..

That's their "verdict".
Right, your righteousness of the imagination again. Positive thinking Christianity.

Upvote 0

fhansen

Oldbie
Sep 3, 2011
✟323,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
As I posted elsewhere:
I think we can reduce much of this discussion down to one question. If we’re no longer under the law, but now under grace, living by the Spirit, are we still obligated to be personally righteous?

Are we obligated to be righteous in thought, word, and deed- at least to some level in this life deemed sufficient by God? And I think that even reading Paul's letters alone tell us that yes, we are. We are not justified by the law; we're justified-made righteous- by God, and then enjoined to remain in that righteousness, in Him, and to live accordingly. The will of man is involved, however small the role it may play, precisely and only because God absolutely wants it involved. We can say "no"-anytime. And this involvement is the reason why it's all taken so long, the reason why God didn't just stock heaven with the elect and hell with the rest in the beginning.

To be justified by the law means self-justification: self-righteousness. To be justified by faith means God-justification: God righteousness, the real thing. The first is based on pride, while still apart from or in rebellion against God, while the second is based on union with Him, as we turn to Him in faith instead of reliance on ourselves.

The second brings man full circle, from disobedience and separation from God in Eden, through the Mosaic covenant which tested man's ability to be righteous on his own, as Adam thought he was, to the recognition of our need for God, Himself, and the means to finally achieve the communion with Him that we were meant for.

We could say that it's to eat of the right tree now, the Tree of Life made available again as man finally becomes jaded of the fruit of the other Tree. As he's developed a hunger and thirst for the truth and righteousness and love that are so lacking in the world of human beings, left on their own. As he's ready to embrace the light when it shines forth on him.

Last edited:
Upvote 0