Country
United States
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
“ God HATED Esau in the womb”....... not an opinion,not a guess....fact.
The same type of fact that hobbits have big hairy feet in lord of the rings. In the realm of fantasy, yes it is a fact.

In reality, God is incapable of hate because it does not exist. If any divine being chose to hate they would instantly become fallen like Satan.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Nathan Arnold

Feb 20, 2018
Lynchburg
✟38,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If god is incapable of hate why did he kill his own people who he rescued from egypt who then rebelled against him in the wilderness with posinous snakes its a foolish thing to say that god doesnt hate

The LORD examines the righteous, but the wicked, those who love violence, he hates with a passion

the only thing keeping him from utterly destroying you for all of eternity is his offer of mercy through only Jesus Christ

Satan only fell because of his pride and rebellion and that person is damned hell was prepared for him and those who worked for him he knew that what he did was pure evil

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sep 18, 2016
United States
✟20,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
If god is incapable of hate why did he kill his own people who he rescued from egypt who then rebelled against him in the wilderness with posinous snakes its a foolish thing to say that god doesnt hate

The LORD examines the righteous, but the wicked, those who love violence, he hates with a passion

the only thing keeping him from utterly destroying you for all of eternity is his offer of mercy through only Jesus Christ

Satan only fell because of his pride and rebellion and that person is damned hell was prepared for him and those who worked for him he knew that what he did was pure evil

It seems I've run into another religious wall built high on a misinterpretation so I will have to leave it be.

'God hates' - That is your belief, so be it. Eventually you will inevitably learn that this is impossible. Just as it is impossible to perceive God while being capable of perceiving hate.

Yes the bible talks about God hating things but it is obvious to me that it is not meant to be taken literally.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Blood Bought 1953

Ned Flander’s Buddy
Oct 21, 2017
Portsmouth
✟81,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The same type of fact that hobbits have big hairy feet in lord of the rings. In the realm of fantasy, yes it is a fact.

In reality, God is incapable of hate because it does not exist. If any divine being chose to hate they would instantly become fallen like Satan.

You have created a nice fairy tale world to live in.Unfortunately for me,I am stuck here on planet Earth.
Enjoy your delusions—— if enjoyment exists.

Upvote 0
Sep 18, 2016
United States
✟20,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the way that leads to life, and only a few ever find it.

The gate is narrow, that's exactly why I stand out. If large groups of people believe the same thing without question it cannot possibly be correct.. because the gate is narrow. I only speak for the truth and it will not change in order to cater to established belief.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sep 18, 2016
United States
✟20,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
You have created a nice fairy tale world to live in.Unfortunately for me,I am stuck here on planet Earth.

" 'The tongue of the wise adorns knowledge, but the mouth of the fool gushes folly' (Proverbs 15:2)."

" 'On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’ ' (Matthew 7:22-23)."

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Blood Bought 1953

Ned Flander’s Buddy
Oct 21, 2017
Portsmouth
✟81,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
" 'The tongue of the wise adorns knowledge, but the mouth of the fool gushes folly' (Proverbs 15:2)."

" 'On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’ ' (Matthew 7:22-23)."

I could not agree more.best of luck to you.

Upvote 0
Sep 18, 2016
United States
✟20,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
So, you agree that this was folly? Great, progress.

" 'For, “Whoever would love life and see good days must keep their tongue from evil and their lips from deceitful speech.' (1 Peter 3:10)."

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Blood Bought 1953

Ned Flander’s Buddy
Oct 21, 2017
Portsmouth
✟81,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So, you agree that this was folly? Great, progress.

" 'For, “Whoever would love life and see good days must keep their tongue from evil and their lips from deceitful speech.' (1 Peter 3:10)."

I think it is obvious to intelligent people who the fool here is.....enjoy your folly.....alone......i have more important thingsto do—— my tires need rotating.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the way that leads to life, and only a few ever find it.
Great verse there...

Upvote 0
Sep 18, 2016
United States
✟20,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
I think it is obvious to intelligent people who the fool here is.....enjoy your folly.....alone......i have more important thingsto do—— my tires need rotating.
I am speaking from divine experience. You are speaking from belief alone, folly. If you do not admit you are wrong (confessing your sins) then God will never be given the chance to work threw you. There is nothing more important than working toward God.

" 'Therefore, I tell you that people will be forgiven for every sin and insult to God. But insulting the Holy Spirit won’t be forgiven' (Matthew 12:31)."

" 'Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You must be born again.’ The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit' (John 3:6-8)."

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I have sinned against god and now he has hardened me I know the conditions of it and theres only left of me is a small will to repent but its silenced by a cover of hate that I cant get rid of my prayers are prideful it is no god its me I have no idea whats wrong with me I cant remember stuff and things I did are things that leave me damned I feel comfortable sinning and comfortable letting this go but something deep down is stopping me and I just hear repent all day long I have rebelled against god for months and chose the world over him because I thought he was causing my bad luck I was living a terrible life and that would have been my time to repent I cried all the time in that time but now I cant God hates sinners like me and I would throw myself in hell because I feel I deserve it I had no fear in hell because I was ignorant of most things I have not come to cry but to ask for help if there is any, just please don't tell me everything is okay

A prayer that I try to stay away from but, I think has a very useful place is --

Dear God I know this may be painful but, please go ahead and have your way with me. Please help me to understand an honest deep repentance. Holy Spirit please work within me. Please have mercy on me a sinner.
In Christ name we pray,
amen

M-Bob

Upvote 0
Sep 18, 2016
United States
✟20,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
dude i wasnt talking to u
I am here on behalf of God, not a religion or a belief system but God itself. My only objective is to convince others to forgive. And yet resistance is at every turn.

" 'The mouth of the righteous utters wisdom, And his tongue speaks justice. The law of his God is in his heart; His steps do not slip' (Psalms 37:30)."

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Nathan Arnold

Feb 20, 2018
Lynchburg
✟38,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am here on behalf of God, not a religion or a belief system but God itself. My only objective is to convince others to forgive. And yet resistance is at every turn.

" 'The mouth of the righteous utters wisdom, And his tongue speaks justice. The law of his God is in his heart; His steps do not slip' (Psalms 37:30)."

if you want me to believe you then share your testimony

Upvote 0

Nathan Arnold

Feb 20, 2018
Lynchburg
✟38,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.

self righteousness bro many people; wont tell you but it looks like you are

and human hands can't serve his needs--for he has no needs Acts 17:25

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sep 18, 2016
United States
✟20,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
if you want me to believe you then share your testimony
Believe what, that forgiveness is important? Isn't that it is written in the bible enough? What has happened is humans have created their own systems of belief, separate from what Jesus was teaching, you can only follow one or the other, not both. Why pretend to know God when you don't have to? In pretending, you make it impossible.

You don't believe that God is a real thing, you think God is your beliefs.

Last edited:
Upvote 0