Lynchburg
✟38,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have sinned against god and now he has hardened me I know the conditions of it and theres only left of me is a small will to repent but its silenced by a cover of hate that I cant get rid of my prayers are prideful it is no god its me I have no idea whats wrong with me I cant remember stuff and things I did are things that leave me damned I feel comfortable sinning and comfortable letting this go but something deep down is stopping me and I just hear repent all day long I have rebelled against god for months and chose the world over him because I thought he was causing my bad luck I was living a terrible life and that would have been my time to repent I cried all the time in that time but now I cant God hates sinners like me and I would throw myself in hell because I feel I deserve it I had no fear in hell because I was ignorant of most things I have not come to cry but to ask for help if there is any, just please don't tell me everything is okay

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
I have sinned against god and now he has hardened me I know the conditions of it and theres only left of me is a small will to repent but its silenced by a cover of hate that I cant get rid of my prayers are prideful it is no god its me I have no idea whats wrong with me I cant remember stuff and things I did are things that leave me damned I feel comfortable sinning and comfortable letting this go but something deep down is stopping me and I just hear repent all day long I have rebelled against god for months and chose the world over him because I thought he was causing my bad luck I was living a terrible life and that would have been my time to repent I cried all the time in that time but now I cant God hates sinners like me and I would throw myself in hell because I feel I deserve it I had no fear in hell because I was ignorant of most things I have not come to cry but to ask for help if there is any, just please don't tell me everything is okay
Nathan, just quietly ask the Lord to forgive and start walking with Him again. God bless:).

Upvote 0

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Upvote 0

Soyeong

Mar 10, 2015
Hudson
✟283,922.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
To harden something is to increase its strength, such as with hardened armor or a hardened bunker. After all of the plagues, Pharaoh was going to give in, but God hardened his heart or increased his resolve so that he could have the extra option to continue to resist. So God does not take away our choice to repent. Conviction is the tool of God, while guilt is the tool of Satan, so if we're doing something wrong, then God will convict us, but Satan will continue to make us feel guilty over things that God has already forgiven us for doing. Bad luck is not a Christian concept. God loves us so much that he died for us while we were still sinners, so it's not about what we deserve, but about what God as has done for us.

Upvote 0

Nathan Arnold

Feb 20, 2018
Lynchburg
✟38,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have and he wont because something is wrong with me I attribute to no use to him so I dont see why he would save me im not like John Piper or francis chan or any preacher why would he desire to save me I know far too much I dont wanna be like the people who are just comfortable knowing their going to hell I dont know how the cross can forgive me because unlike all people I have rebelled for months he would only save a normal person please just give me the hope I so long for because only few ever find forgiveness. I called evil good and good evil I hated christians and wanted them to be removed just like all those arrogant people in society then I read and realized theres no point for me anymore and if there was it would be swept away by doubt I feel only as an animal would I am willing to repent no matter if it were uncomfortable in any means but thoughts come inmind that are opposed to god I was always the different person in my classroom always the different person in any group I even debated against adults im only 14 I dont know if god wanted me at all I was with him at a point when the world hated me, I lived the most terrible life every moment it was like I disobeyed my parents I hated my life and I wanna hate it again but I didnt even count the cost for it at the beginning but then I started learning 10x as much after my long rebellion I always knew that in that rebellion I could be forgiven so thats really the reason why god would damn such a person he has left me for the desires of the world and the luck of the world to prove a point to me on the last day I just wanna really kill myself but I really dont wanna I have no idea what the point is to try to get god to have mercy on me or to be seperated as i requested in the time of my rebellion. My word is my word and if there were a mark of the beast most definitley I would be beheaded than take it thats how willing I am for heaven. Nothing on earth can remove that time of my life I think about it I dont know why god would forgive me I know his ways too much than a normal person please just dont tell me a sentence from the back of your head when you reply to me

please give me a verse from where you wouldnt care if you commited the unpardonable sin "THERE IS NO FORGIVENESS IN THIS WORLD OR THE WORLD TO COME"
They will all seek forgiveness but not find it in this world and I probably did what alot of people do and denied him for mere luck and people think their going to heaven but dont

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Lily of Valleys

Jun 30, 2017
Australia
✟68,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sometimes God may allow Satan to attack us if we keep rejecting the Holy Spirit so we can experience how it would feel like in complete darkness without God, and return back to God with true repentance.

God is waiting for you to return to Him like the father waiting for his prodigal son. All you need to do is to submit yourself to God and ask for His forgiveness. Are you willing?

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. (1 John 1:9 NASB)​

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Nathan Arnold

Feb 20, 2018
Lynchburg
✟38,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yeah but are there any verses that say I wouldnt care I wanna do what is right and not be like those who damn themselves I wanna live a terrible life if its required and when I read what Jesus says its like someone I know

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Lily of Valleys

Jun 30, 2017
Australia
✟68,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yeah but are there any verses that say I wouldnt care I wanna do what is right and not be like those who damn themselves I wanna live a terrible life if its required
Have you ever read King David's prayer for pardon?

Be gracious to me, O God, according to Your lovingkindness;
According to the greatness of Your compassion blot out my transgressions.
Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity
And cleanse me from my sin.
For I know my transgressions,
And my sin is ever before me.
Against You, You only, I have sinned
And done what is evil in Your sight,
So that You are justified when You speak
And blameless when You judge.

Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity,
And in sin my mother conceived me.
Behold, You desire truth in the innermost being,
And in the hidden part You will make me know wisdom.
Purify me with hyssop, and I shall be clean;
Wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
Make me to hear joy and gladness,
Let the bones which You have broken rejoice.
Hide Your face from my sins
And blot out all my iniquities.

Create in me a clean heart, O God,
And renew a steadfast spirit within me.
Do not cast me away from Your presence
And do not take Your Holy Spirit from me.
Restore to me the joy of Your salvation
And sustain me with a willing spirit.
Then I will teach transgressors Your ways,
And sinners will be converted to You.

Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, the God of my salvation;
Then my tongue will joyfully sing of Your righteousness.
O Lord, open my lips,
That my mouth may declare Your praise.
For You do not delight in sacrifice, otherwise I would give it;
You are not pleased with burnt offering.
The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit;
A broken and a contrite heart, O God, You will not despise.

(Psalm 51:1-17 NASB)

Upvote 0

Lily of Valleys

Jun 30, 2017
Australia
✟68,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
“Come now, and let us reason together,”
Says the Lord,
“Though your sins are as scarlet,
They will be as white as snow;
Though they are red like crimson,
They will be like wool.
“If you consent and obey,
You will eat the best of the land;
“But if you refuse and rebel,
You will be devoured by the sword.”
Truly, the mouth of the Lord has spoken.

(Isaiah 1:18-20 NASB)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
please give me a verse from where you wouldnt care if you commited the unpardonable sin
The model for this is the devil himself, who, according to Ezek 28 and Is. 14, sinned with full knowledge and aforethought. There was no external influence on him to do so. He chose it freely.

Look at the consequences. He is a liar and the father of the lie. He is a murder, a thief. He prowls as a lion seeking to devour. He is not repentant, but enraged, knowing his time is short.

Does that describe you? No. You have been painfully honest here. You are looking for help. You accept responsibility for your sins. These are not the actions of an unrepentant.

What you need is more faith in God. He sent His Son in love, to save you. Hebrews 11.6 tells us that what pleases God is when we trust Him as the rewarder of those who seek Him.

Just be honest with Him. Don't make more of this than has to be. Tell Him your sins, the hardness of your heart, and then ask for His help. Resolve to do your best obeying the Light you have already been given.

Find Christians who will encourage you and give you better perspective than you now have. You are young, and young people are not known for their life perspective.

Keep seeking Him, and don't let go of the promises, which in Christ are Yes, and only await your Amen. He did not go to all the effort and pain He did in order to cast you off, if you give Him even a slender thread to hang onto.

Be patient as well as persistent, because this is how we claim our souls.

Upvote 0

Lily of Valleys

Jun 30, 2017
Australia
✟68,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I keep on thinking about the war in heaven that i would rebel against god if i go there and its a bunch of thoughts i dont desire having but i think god wont accept me for thinking stuff like that even
Satan is capable of planting thoughts on our mind and make them seem like they come from us. You need to reject those thoughts that are clearly not from God and renounce them in the name of Jesus Christ. Pray to God for forgiveness and to take those thoughts away.

we are taking every thought captive to the obedience of Christ (2 Corinthians 10:5)​

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Oct 21, 2003
Central Time Zone
✟107,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
For every time I am hardened to sin, I am ashamed, I am reminded of my dependence upon Him, I am humbled and reminded that without Him I can do nothing, that I labor in vain without Him. Sometimes I am foolish, but He lifts me up, from the pit of despair that would swallow me whole in a New York second.

Upvote 0
Oct 21, 2003
Central Time Zone
✟107,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
how are you humbled

Forgiveness when you know you do not deserve it, when you know what a fool you've been, has that effect. Why did God choose me? Why does He continue forgiving a looser (as the world views a winner) like me?

Upvote 0