Lynchburg
✟38,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Believe what, that forgiveness is important? Isn't that it is written in the bible enough? What has happened is humans have created their own systems of belief, separate from what Jesus was teaching, you can only follow one or the other, not both. Why pretend to know God when you don't have to? In pretending, you make it impossible.

You don't believe that God is a real thing, you think God is your beliefs.

get rid of your god complex believe me if you stood before god you would bow to him as nothing because thats what we all are and its true but we think were something

Upvote 0
Sep 18, 2016
United States
✟20,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
get rid of your god complex believe me if you stood before god you would bow to him as nothing because thats what we all are and its true but we think were something

It's true who we are now is nothing, but I have 'stood before him' and that is the difference between us. Judging by your earlier posts in this thread, I am far from the one with a complex.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sep 18, 2016
United States
✟20,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
you mean most near lol
" 'The good man brings good things out of his good store of treasure, and the evil man brings evil things out of his evil store of treasure But I tell you that everyone will have to give account on the day of judgment for every empty word they have spoken' (Matthew 12:35-36)."

" 'Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says. Anyone who listens to the word but does not do what it says is like someone who looks at his face in a mirror and, after looking at himself, goes away and immediately forgets what he looks like.' (James 1:22-24)"

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jakewolf11

Feb 28, 2018
coon rapids
✟16,709.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have sinned against god and now he has hardened me I know the conditions of it and theres only left of me is a small will to repent but its silenced by a cover of hate that I cant get rid of my prayers are prideful it is no god its me I have no idea whats wrong with me I cant remember stuff and things I did are things that leave me damned I feel comfortable sinning and comfortable letting this go but something deep down is stopping me and I just hear repent all day long I have rebelled against god for months and chose the world over him because I thought he was causing my bad luck I was living a terrible life and that would have been my time to repent I cried all the time in that time but now I cant God hates sinners like me and I would throw myself in hell because I feel I deserve it I had no fear in hell because I was ignorant of most things I have not come to cry but to ask for help if there is any, just please don't tell me everything is okay

Young child you are going to be just fine, stop worrying. you aren't old enough to commit the unpardonable sin if you tried. Repent of your sins and trust he has forgiven you. It will be hard no doubt but believe in him. He believed in us even when we doubted him

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I have sinned against god and now he has hardened me I know the conditions of it and theres only left of me is a small will to repent but its silenced by a cover of hate that I cant get rid of my prayers are prideful it is no god its me I have no idea whats wrong with me I cant remember stuff and things I did are things that leave me damned I feel comfortable sinning and comfortable letting this go but something deep down is stopping me and I just hear repent all day long I have rebelled against god for months and chose the world over him because I thought he was causing my bad luck I was living a terrible life and that would have been my time to repent I cried all the time in that time but now I cant God hates sinners like me and I would throw myself in hell because I feel I deserve it I had no fear in hell because I was ignorant of most things I have not come to cry but to ask for help if there is any, just please don't tell me everything is okay

Back around 1990 I knew that there was something wrong with my
view of doctrines... so I prayed and stuck my right hand up in the air
and asked Messiah Yeshua - Jesus to take me by the right hand.......

as he had done for Gentile King Cyrus of the Medo - Persian Empire.....
a Gentile that did not even know God.

Isaiah 45:1

Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;

I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:

And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.

For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.

I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me"

If you literally raise your right hand in the air.......
and ask Messiah Yeshua - Jesus to take you by the right hand.......

he will do it........

my life was transformed since I prayed that prayer.......
and I threw in some anger and jealousy.......
because my church taught that we were the best of the best of the best of the best of
the Bride of Messiah.......
but I was beginning to see some of the dangers of thinking that way.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I wonder if using a computer or new technology is sin

Good question.... I think it depends on what you use it for.......

if you want to use it for sin.. .you can... and I certainly did in the past........

but lately... I am using the computer to try to go through more and more open doors......
and that effort is being blessed.......

Revelation 3:7

And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

Upvote 0