✟81,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Faith without works is dead bro

What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him?

You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble! But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead?

Not a problem.....works follow faith like night follows day.

Upvote 0

Lily of Valleys

Jun 30, 2017
Australia
✟68,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It feels weird while reading the bible everytime I read it I stop what is this
Is there a local church you are currently attending that you can seek help from? It would help if you could talk to the pastor there so he can pray for you.

Upvote 0

Nathan Arnold

Feb 20, 2018
Lynchburg
✟38,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
was i blotted out the book of life something deep down wants to repent and i try what am i doing wrong i got autism in my lukewarm christian life literally out of no where then thats when life was terrible but then i leaned backward as an enemy i was wiser than any adult because i kept on learning and the stuff i did learn came to me out of no where and the autism got even worse it was by mercury poisoning and i had to homeschool and then spent alot of time on bible stuff i cant even go out in public, but was 100% normal before puberty I ate mcdonalds every week my mom died my father was incarated my grandmother and grandfather died i didnt care at all about these things even though i saw ALL of their dead bodies my sister took care of me she was christian and it was like i kept on doing stuff wrong unintentionally so she gave me over to my aunt when i was in my enemy state you know i had no care in the world if people were suffering only if it wasnt me there was no love in me life was good i was given a computer that could play any game then after i took the flu shot i quit school because i literally couldnt sit in a classroom like i use to i had a homebound teacher for only an hour she would stay twice a week and had a conseluor who was always christian and talked to him about stuff i never said anything against what he said if this wouldnt have all happend perhaps i would have been truly damned and when i heard about the unpardonable sin i thought god was gonna kill me after knowing for any second for 5 days i couldnt sleep cause i thought that i didnt get christianity right that if i call upon his name he will give me over to another and i thought that and was trembling for hours i talked about my consoluer with it, got better, learned more about it got worse, called a bunch of churches for hours found only one and i talked to him for hours it was okay again, but then i come back like i didnt really know better and that they wanna not get me to kill myself if i knew the truth i was the best liar any lie would come out of my mouth as truth i told them i was posessed not physically but i kept on being lightheaded and thinking about it i couldnt get my mind off it i really was convinced that i was started to learn more and more about christianity to realize that it doesnt matter what i know and now i just dont know how to repent and that if i will ever truly have godly sorrow beause i read the words of jesus and its just not only words i have no idea if god wants to keep me from hell or just wants me to know why im damned and then kill me its like i didnt know enough until now its like i never knew enough if i wanted to get a's in my school i definely would have everyone loved me in those times I never felt even slightly bad about what ive done nor would I be unlucky in them I didnt cry or get sick in all that time i didnt even think about god because in those days i thought that having my mind on god would ruin my day thats how bad so if i were to go to hell i would have the worst punishment i never had enough knowledge to reject him it was only just the common jesus in the movies i didnt know he came to save the world from its sin i didnt know what his purpose was i didnt know what repent meant i didnt read the bible never have i ever said a word against god around people and i would suffer tempotary hell in this world than eternal i didnt know you had to let go of your sin to be saved i didnt know that jesus christ was god i only need to be saved from myself

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Beaconofhope

Mar 4, 2018
ohio
✟9,538.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have sinned against god and now he has hardened me I know the conditions of it and theres only left of me is a small will to repent but its silenced by a cover of hate that I cant get rid of my prayers are prideful it is no god its me I have no idea whats wrong with me I cant remember stuff and things I did are things that leave me damned I feel comfortable sinning and comfortable letting this go but something deep down is stopping me and I just hear repent all day long I have rebelled against god for months and chose the world over him because I thought he was causing my bad luck I was living a terrible life and that would have been my time to repent I cried all the time in that time but now I cant God hates sinners like me and I would throw myself in hell because I feel I deserve it I had no fear in hell because I was ignorant of most things I have not come to cry but to ask for help if there is any, just please don't tell me everything is okay
Sir! Jesus said that any who come to him he will in no wise cast out! What about the prodical son? he blatantly sinned but God took him back! If u have been turned over to a reprabate mind u wouldn't even want to repent! Just humbly come to Jesus! He is waiting. Its not far home just from your knees to the ground!

Upvote 0

Blood Bought 1953

Ned Flander’s Buddy
Oct 21, 2017
Portsmouth
✟81,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
okay i realized if i truly did god would have killed me instantly

You don’t have to “ let go of your sin” to be saved.Thats a good thing.You can’t do it.Neither can anybody else.Some think they can.They s are delusional.Faith is the answer.

Upvote 0

Nathan Arnold

Feb 20, 2018
Lynchburg
✟38,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
if you don't repent you will perish, bro its you

sin cannot go to god and faith alone must be accompanied by works to see if its true

no one on earth wants to let go of their sin thats why few there be that find it

Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. Whatever a man sows, he will reap in return. 8The one who sows to please his flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; but the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life

your sin holds no excuse so if you arent willing to give up everything even your own life you cannot be his discpile, you may think you can do it tommorrow and so did the multitudes in hell but salvation is today
this very message is why men dont make it to heaven they dont give it all
hope u find it bro

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Blood Bought 1953

Ned Flander’s Buddy
Oct 21, 2017
Portsmouth
✟81,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
if you don't repent you will perish, bro its you

sin cannot go to god and faith alone must be accompanied by works to see if its true

no one on earth wants to let go of their sin thats why few there be that find it

Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. Whatever a man sows, he will reap in return. 8The one who sows to please his flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; but the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life

your sin holds no excuse so if you arent willing to give up everything even your own life you cannot be his discpile, you may think you can do it tommorrow and so did the multitudes in hell but salvation is today
this very message is why men dont make it to heaven they dont give it all
hope u find it bro

Seems like we have much to do.....one would almost think Jesus died in vain....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Sep 18, 2016
United States
✟20,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Blaming God for your troubles is like blaming air or water. Everyone is constantly sinning against God in every moment. God doesn't hate anyone as he is incapable of it, hate does not exist in his eyes, it only exists to the hateful. The physical world is a mirror, anything you choose to see you will become. If you hate other people, then you hate yourself. If you love other people then you love yourself but there is a difference between love and attachment, attachment is false love shared with one or a handful of people, true love is shared with all equally.

You are only damned as long as you choose to be, you can change and be at peace in any moment you want to. If you see bad all around you then that is what you will receive, so why not see good all around? You can do either, so why would you choose to see negativity?

Forgive everyone and everything or remain where you are, it is simply a choice.

It is harmful to pretend you know anything about God, until you do undoubtedly.

Yes it's simple, why would a loving God impose difficulty? All harm is self inflicted.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Blood Bought 1953

Ned Flander’s Buddy
Oct 21, 2017
Portsmouth
✟81,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Blaming God for your troubles is like blaming air or water. Everyone is constantly sinning against God in every moment. God doesn't hate anyone as he is incapable of it, hate does not exist in his eyes, it only exists to the hateful. The physical world is a mirror, anything you choose to see you will become. If you hate other people, then you hate yourself. If you love other people then you love yourself but there is a difference between love and attachment, attachment is false love shared with one or a handful of people, true love is shared with all equally.

You are only damned as long as you choose to be, you can change and be at peace in any moment you want to. If you see bad all around you then that is what you will receive, so why not see good all around? You can do either, so why would you choose to see negativity?

Forgive everyone and everything or remain where you are, it is simply a choice.

It is harmful to pretend you know anything about God, until you do undoubtedly.

Yes it's simple, why would a loving God impose difficulty? All harm is self inflicted.

God hates some things.......a lying to tongue,trouble makers,the proud.....the list goes on in the book of Proverbs

Upvote 0

Nathan Arnold

Feb 20, 2018
Lynchburg
✟38,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i have come to the conclusion
i have a wicked heart and i dont know how to get rid of it its a stain from what ive did and from that i take pleasure in sin i dont want to anymore can i change i even kind of grinned when i saw jesus get beaten please help i dont want to die like this

Upvote 0

Lily of Valleys

Jun 30, 2017
Australia
✟68,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i have come to the conclusion
i have a wicked heart and i dont know how to get rid of it its a stain from what ive did and from that i take pleasure in sin i dont want to anymore can i change i even kind of grinned when i saw jesus get beaten please help i dont want to die like this
I would suggest you reject any evil thought that clearly doesn't come from God as soon as they cross your mind, and pray for God to change your heart like King David did:

Create in me a clean heart, O God,
And renew a steadfast spirit within me.
Do not cast me away from Your presence
And do not take Your Holy Spirit from me.
Restore to me the joy of Your salvation
And sustain me with a willing spirit.
Then I will teach transgressors Your ways,
And sinners will be converted to You.

(Psalm 51:10-13 NASB)​

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Nathan Arnold

Feb 20, 2018
Lynchburg
✟38,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I just discovered the mark of the beast, it will be sunday worship enforced by a sunday law and those people will worship demons all religions are the same at this time EXCEPT christianity, the Antichrist declared this so whoever doesnt worship these other religions is to be put to death. They already doccumented this as a mere 'conspiracy' to make us look foolish and unappealing National Sunday law - RationalWiki

For you will be expelled from the synagogues, and the time is coming when those who kill you will think they are doing a holy service for God

The government purchased 30,000 guillotines FACT CHECK: Did the U.S. Government Purchase 30,000 Guillotines?
And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Immortality discovered: immortality - Google Search

During those days people will seek death but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them.

symbolism in your own sight black and white is used to represent the deception of good deeds outweigh bad deeds time's up - Google Search

Upvote 0
Sep 18, 2016
United States
✟20,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
God hates some things.......a lying to tongue,trouble makers,the proud.....the list goes on in the book of Proverbs
This is incorrect, hate does not exist in the kingdom of heaven. These are things that will keep you from God but God itself can not even perceive negative things. If you believe otherwise then you have put your trust in misinterpretation. It's like the school children game of 'whisper down the alley' which has been being played for 2000 years. Truth was not born from the bible, the bible was born from truth, it did not suddenly vanish after 1 single book.

What really bothers God if you want to put it that way, is thinking you know him better than himself. Thinking your human created beliefs are the truth, which makes you stop seeking the actual truth, being content with what you have created in it's place.

As someone who truly knows what they're talking about, the resistance of the religious worries me, it is no longer about God is its about what people think of God. The worship of guesses and opinions.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Nathan Arnold

Feb 20, 2018
Lynchburg
✟38,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is incorrect, hate does not exist in the kingdom of heaven. These are things that will keep you from God but God itself can not even perceive negative things. If you believe otherwise then you have put your trust in misinterpretation.

true love hates evil

Upvote 0
Sep 18, 2016
United States
✟20,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
true love hates evil

True love is blind to evil, just as evil is blind to true love.

" 'Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth' (1 Corinthians 13:6)."

" 'Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter' (Isaiah 5:20)."

" 'For fools speak folly, their hearts are bent on evil: They practice ungodliness and spread error concerning the LORD; the hungry they leave empty and from the thirsty they withhold water' (Isaiah 32:6)."

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Blood Bought 1953

Ned Flander’s Buddy
Oct 21, 2017
Portsmouth
✟81,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This is incorrect, hate does not exist in the kingdom of heaven. These are things that will keep you from God but God itself can not even perceive negative things. If you believe otherwise then you have put your trust in misinterpretation. It's like the school children game of 'whisper down the alley' which has been being played for 2000 years. Truth was not born from the bible, the bible was born from truth, it did not suddenly vanish after 1 single book.

What really bothers God if you want to put it that way, is thinking you know him better than himself. Thinking your human created beliefs are the truth, which makes you stop seeking the actual truth, being content with what you have created in it's place.

As someone who truly knows what they're talking about, the resistance of the religious worries me, it is no longer about God is its about what people think of God. The worship of guesses and opinions.

“ God HATED Esau in the womb”....... not an opinion,not a guess....fact.

Upvote 0