Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2004
✟30,978.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
My girlfriend and I are in college, and she lives in the college town with her mother during the summer break while I live apx. 200 miles away. My girlfriend and her mother have lived their whole lives without much money, but now there are about three weeks left until move-in and my girlfriend and her mother are very likely to have power and water cut off tomorrow.

I had seen this as inevitable but I was hoping that it wouldn't happen until after my girlfriend had moved in, and her mother could go to live with one of her sons in my hometown.

Now it seems that either they will somehow miraculously come up with the 600 or so dollars to pay their utilities bills, or they will be forced to live in terrible conditions for the next three weeks or so as my girlfriend awaits move-in day. Neither my girlfriend nor her mother own a car. My girlfriend has obligations that keep her in the college town and probably won't allow me to pick her up and take them to my town.

Please pray that their financial worries will be taken care of so that they can avoid this situation that seems inevitable. It would also be extremely helpful if both she and I are accepted to a leadership conference in the coming days which would allow us to both move-in early.

Thank you for your prayers.

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.