Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
A word of caution; I've watched Alex Jones' videos on the Bohemian Club many times, and I've fact-checked the claims in those videos, as well as done a lot of reading on the Club's history and the Cremation of Care. So I'm telling you from experience that a lot of the claims Jones makes in the videos you posted are riddled with errors and contain blatant lies and half truths. On the surface his videos are very convincing, but once you dig below the surface his arguments lose their luster.

In Christ,

Acts6:5

Reactions: WarriorAngel
Upvote 0

JudgeEden

Lone Wolf
May 27, 2008
Washington
✟15,549.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
A word of caution; I've watched Alex Jones' videos on the Bohemian Club many times, and I've fact-checked the claims in those videos, as well as done a lot of reading on the Club's history and the Cremation of Care. So I'm telling you from experience that a lot of the claims Jones makes in the videos you posted are riddled with errors and contain blatant lies and half truths. On the surface his videos are very convincing, but once you dig below the surface his arguments lose their luster.

In Christ,

Really? If you are able to, could you provide some information about that? I have generally believed the videos pertaining to this, but would like to know what you found out.

Upvote 0

NumberOneSon

The poster formerly known as Acts6:5
Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Really? If you are able to, could you provide some information about that? I have generally believed the videos pertaining to this, but would like to know what you found out.
I'd be glad to. I'll get back to you hopefully by the end of the day.

In Christ,

Upvote 0

JudgeEden

Lone Wolf
May 27, 2008
Washington
✟15,549.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
What other work has Alex done?

I dont know much about Alex Jones besides what he does politically, thats all he does really. He wants to wake up America and cause a Revolution, which isnt going to happen. There is another series of videos where hes in New York talking with protestors of something I forget. That is a very interesting series of videos, it can scare you pretty good. Its called "Martial Law 9/11: Rise of the Police State". That is also on YouTube.

Upvote 0

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

In Christ,

Boy, I am getting old lol. The Bohemian Club has come full circle as a discussion and has started over again ^_^ Oh well, guess the next group of "youngsters" stumble across this on the internet like some did on here before. I wonder if Maitreya will be next, or did he show up while I was gone those months? lol? OOOPS, guess I shouldn't have mentioned that name. Now there will be a mass exodus to Google :pray:

Reactions: WarriorAngel
Upvote 0

MauiMamma

*Pray without ceasing* ... 1 Thess. 5:16-18
Aug 8, 2006
Valencia, California
✟29,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well of course it is :wave:. I tried to reply to your post, but not all of it was in the reply box when I clicked "quote" at the bottom, so this will have no quotes on who said what. I will reply as I read your response. Oh, first, if you want to write in a color, just hit the little upside down triangle next to the blue "A" at the top for your colors. I noticed that it said.... my reply in red at the top of your reply to me. These things can be trickey sometimes.
First, I agree totally with the scriptures that you posted. If you aren't of God, you are of the Devil..you can not serve two masters....MATTHEW 6
24) No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon. This is talking about money here, but I think it can also apply to God/Devil. Anything that comes before God is "devilish" in my eyes.
Regarding the "conspiracy theroy" part of my post. I do not fault anyone for trying to research things that could possibly have relevence to prophetic events. In my years on this site and others, I have seen some real doozies posted that made me laugh. People who are not very knowledgable in the Word, and who read something on a persons post can be sucked in like a fly to a jet engine and believe it. That is one reason that I am against conspiracy theroists big time. I personally watch the news every day..sometimes twice, and I have picked up things off of Christian sites like this one. In fact, this morning I watched a video on HisdaugherJens new topic that blew my socks off regarding our oil. I look at it this way, if something newsworthy happens prophetically, like Persia (Iran) is going to war, then believe me we will all know ^_^
You asked me if I was speaking for myself or someone else? No, I always speak for myself...sometimes more then I should..thus the name, Big Mouth Nana lol. The people who know me on here..the few that are left, know that I speak what I believe, and unless someone convinces me otherwise, I don't let go. If checking out things brings God more into focus for you, then by all means do what you are doing. We all walk our walks some what differently. The Lord and I have been together for a long time, so I'm pretty much focused at my age lol. The closer you get to the grave, you better be focused :pray:.
No, "your two cents" didn't offend me.Hey, I have had people go all of the way up to a dollar with what they think and believe, or not be worth two cents lol. God bless ya hon.
Glad I didn't offend you. God bless you dear sister. :hug:

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟441,002.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Yes, it does help.

After reading through your links and the link from "phoenixgw", what I'm learning is that what I've been suspecting is most likely true.

The Freemasons and other secret societies that have being a Freemason as a requirement are seeking forbidden knowledge passed down from fallen angels.

Fallen angels are back with a vengeance. They have "created" "hybrids" to "inhabit" and intend to trick, deceive and lie to humans about their origins. This trickery has been in the works for decades. From what I'm reading, it appears they have created at least two species that will be publically at odds with each other. One species will blame the other for the disappearance of a big group of people (rapture) or say that the big group of people "decided" to go with them. They will deceive humanity into thinking that we must prepare to battle them when they return (which is really the preparation for battle against Christ of Rev 16 & 19).

People are primed and ready to fall for it. The Vatican is actually HELPING their cause by saying that "aliens are our extraterrestrial brothers." But they forget that God never mentions aliens in His Word. God never said that He would send aliens to save us from ourselves or others. People will believe the lie that is standing right in front of them or that is on their tv screens before they will exercise blind faith in God.

The Nazi's were also seeking the knowledge of the fallen angels in order to gain power, an upper hand. A number of realizations hit me...the Nazi's were developing things using electro-magnetism among other things. The "foo fighters" in WW2 were seen by pilots (there are a few photographs on the net) which are similar to the balls of light that people see when crop circles are formed. I wonder if there is a connection.

Now, they've just completed an underground, particle physics laboratory in Cern, Switzerland where they will be conducting experiments having to do with gravity, time, etc which reminds me of the Philadelphia experiment and other things that our government and even Hitler and were trying to do.

Enoch 1 tells of what happened the first time when the fallen angels taught men incomplete knowledge and men started to die because of it.

Anyway, bottom line is that you are absolutely correct. We are close to the return of Christ...maybe just days or a few months before He appears for those whom He has consecrated. The EU wants to ratify the Lisbon Treaty in spite of Ireland's vote which gives the EU considerable power starting January, 2009. It's weird that cable is switching to all-digital in Feb. '09 especially in light of an alleged ability to send subliminal messages or signals from satellites through cable tv.

I know this makes me sound like a lunatic and if someone said this to me, I'd think they were crazy. But the deeper you dig, the more you realize that there are things going on that people have suspected for years but were dismissed.

One prime example is the whole alien thing. In the 40's, there was fear and panic and people believed, then it was debunked and people who talked about ufo's were seen as crazy. Now, nations are releasing formerly classified ufo info, NASA is searching for life, and the Vatican is preparing people to "accept our extraterrestrial brothers" should they appear.

Things are coming that will be mind-blowing.

On top of all of that, there is an agenda by the same people who are seeking the incomplete knowledge of the fallen angels to lessen earth's population to 1/2 billion. (the Georgia Guidestones spell it out) That means that about 6 Billion people have to go. This is why the environmentalists are pushing for humanity to get out of the way like we are some kind of cancer on the planet. This is why abortion is encouraged and reproduction is limited (China). The whole oil and gas situation is pushing up the price of food which is starving millions of people in under-developed countries...and may soon be starving people in developed countries.

Wow, i really do not know where you get your info but the Vatican is not interested in aliens.

The only aliens that the Vatican does care about are foreign immigrants.

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Wow, i really do not know where you get your info but the Vatican is not interested in aliens.

The only aliens that the Vatican does care about are foreign immigrants.

Hmmm...then why does the Catholic Church have a "Vatican astronomer" and what are they looking for in outer space in their studies at the observatory in Tucson, Arizona?

Why did they say this:

"Just as there is a multiplicity of creatures on Earth, there can be other beings, even intelligent, created by God. This is not in contrast with our faith because we can't put limits on God's creative freedom," he said. "Why can't we speak of a 'brother extraterrestrial'? It would still be part of creation," he said.
'Lost sheep'

Funes, who runs the observatory, which is based south of Rome and in Arizona, held out the possibility that humans might actually be the "lost sheep" of the universe."

http://space.newscientist.com/article/dn13901-et-poses-no-problem-for-vatican.html

This is definitely NOT about foreign immigrants.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Find me that same quote in the Vatican site.

That site revolves around the pope and his addresses.
http://vatican.mondosearch.com/search_en.aspx?query=Vatican+Observatory

There is a Vatican Observatory and the leader there made that comment. See links:

http://clavius.as.arizona.edu/vo/R1024/News.html

http://www.catholicnews.com/data/stories/cns/0802629.htm

"VATICAN CITY (CNS) -- If aliens exist, they may be a different life form that does not need Christ's redemption, the Vatican's chief astronomer said. Jesuit Father Jose Funes, director of the Vatican Observatory, said Christians should consider alien life as an "extraterrestrial brother" and a part of God's creation."

Are you trying to say that the Vatican Observatory is not a part of the Vatican????

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
See my post #11.

Supposedly, this year's Bilderburg meetings set the agenda at lowering gas prices and convincing Americans to take the microchip...which, I read, by the way, can cause painful sores if something goes haywire (Rev). I'm waiting to see if it comes to pass before thinking that the Bbg's really have any control over anything.

Well, I heard on the radio that gas prices are supposed to drop to around $3.50 per gallon by the end of the year.

Nothing on the micro-chipping yet...but a lot about GPS navigators that hook up to cell phone, and Onstar satellite linkages.

We'll keep waiting and see if it comes to pass. It will demonstrate whether the Bilderbergs really are in control or not.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
How did you know?

Who me?

If so, are you referring to this?

Supposedly, this year's Bilderburg meetings set the agenda at lowering gas prices and convincing Americans to take the microchip...which, I read, by the way, can cause painful sores if something goes haywire (Rev). I'm waiting to see if it comes to pass before thinking that the Bbg's really have any control over anything.

Gas prices are coming down, as the Bilderburgs decided but we're not seeing them push the chip yet.

I have seen this advertized/pushed though which is a step away from something implanted that does the same thing:

http://www.brickhousesecurity.com/
http://www.brickhousesecurity.com/locator.html

"When family members, valuables, or pets get out of sight, we automatically panic. Instead of panicking, grab The BrickHouse Locator and find your loved ones, fast. Simply attach a small Homing Tag to anything or anyone, and let the homing device lead you to their location in seconds. The BrickHouse Locator alerts you the instant a loved one or pet leaves the safety zone. The portable tracking device will beep, vibrate, and visually lead you to your tagged item quickly and easily."

Upvote 0

garry2

Apr 4, 2007
✟3,053.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.