Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
The god of this world is satan. He uses whom he can, I suppose. Soon enough, Jesus will return and claim rightful title.
So I gather you do not believe we are in "the millenium" as a lot of other denominations believe? :)

http://www.scripture4all.org/

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the God of the Age, this, hath-blinded the minds of the faithless-ones into the no to shine forth to-them the enlightening of the Good-News of the glory of the Christ, who is an image of the God/YHWH

Reve 16:10 And the fifth one pours out the bowl of him on the throne of the wild-beast, and became the kingdom of it having been darkened and they gnawed the tongues of them out of the misery. [Deut 28:28/Zeph 1:15-18]

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Ok well after having posted the above post I then went to check the news and it looks like Bush finaly got his way.

Quote - Saudi Arabia to 'increase oil production'

Concerned that skyrocketing oil prices might induce a worldwide economic slump, Saudi Arabia is planning to increase oil production next month by about 500,000 barrels a day, The New York Times reported on its website.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/06/14/2274786.htm

See my post #11.

Supposedly, this year's Bilderburg meetings set the agenda at lowering gas prices and convincing Americans to take the microchip...which, I read, by the way, can cause painful sores if something goes haywire (Rev). I'm waiting to see if it comes to pass before thinking that the Bbg's really have any control over anything.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
See my post #11.

Supposedly, this year's Bilderburg meetings set the agenda at lowering gas prices and convincing Americans to take the microchip...which, I read, by the way, can cause painful sores if something goes haywire (Rev). I'm waiting to see if it comes to pass before thinking that the Bbg's really have any control over anything.
Well, they could be representing that "rich-man" and his people in Luke 16. Interesting

http://users.aristotle.net/~bhuie/lazarus.htm

Luke 16:21 And yearning to be satisfied from the crumbs, of the ones-falling from the Table of the rich-one; but also the Dogs coming licked his sores/elkh <1668>

Reve 16:2 And came forth the first one and he pours out the bowl of him into the land and became sore/elkoV <1668>, evil and wicked on the men
11 And they blaspheme the GOD of the heaven out of their miseries and out of the sores/elkwn <1668> of them and not they reform out of the works of them.

Upvote 0

garry2

Apr 4, 2007
✟3,053.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Well, they could be representing that "rich-man" and his people in Luke 16. Interesting

http://users.aristotle.net/~bhuie/lazarus.htm

Luke 16:21 And yearning to be satisfied from the crumbs, of the ones-falling from the Table of the rich-one; but also the Dogs coming licked his sores/elkh <1668>

Reve 16:2 And came forth the first one and he pours out the bowl of him into the land and became sore/elkoV <1668>, evil and wicked on the men
11 And they blaspheme the GOD of the heaven out of their miseries and out of the sores/elkwn <1668> of them and not they reform out of the works of them.
You post a lot of scripture but don't seem to understand any of it.

The verses of Luke 16 and Revelation 16 that you posted have nothing to do with each other.

You must search the Bible for the same words like, "sore", and then put the verses together as if they are talking about the same thing.

In luke 16 the sores are on the one to be saved.

In Revelation 16 the sores are on those that take the mark of the beast.

You said regarding me, "why post scripture if he can't understand it"

I do post scripture.. I do understand it.. seems like you are talking about yourself ;)

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian

The verses of Luke 16 and Revelation 16 that you posted have nothing to do with each other.

You must search the Bible for the same words like, "sore", and then put the verses together as if they are talking about the same thing.

I do post scripture.. I do understand it.. seems like you are talking about yourself ;)
Well there are "little dogs" and "big dogs" shown. :)

Matthew 15:27 The yet she said, "Yea Lord, for even the Little-Dogs are-eating from the crumbs/scraps, the ones falling from the Table of the lords of them;"

Phil 3:2 Beware of-the Dogs/kunaV <2965>, beware of-the evil workers, beware of-the circumcision!
3 For we-are the circumcision, ones to Spirit of God worship, boasting in Christ Jesus, and not in flesh having confidence.

Revelation 22:15 Without the Dogs/kuneV <2965>, and the sorcerers, and the whoremongers, and the murderers, and the idolaters, and every one who is loving and is doing a Falsehood .

Upvote 0

garry2

Apr 4, 2007
✟3,053.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Well there are "little dogs" and "big dogs" shown. :)

Matthew 15:27 The yet she said, "Yea Lord, for even the Little-Dogs are-eating from the crumbs/scraps, the ones falling from the Table of the lords of them;"

Phil 3:2 Beware of-the Dogs/kunaV <2965>, beware of-the evil workers, beware of-the circumcision!
3 For we-are the circumcision, ones to Spirit of God worship, boasting in Christ Jesus, and not in flesh having confidence.

Revelation 22:15 Without the Dogs/kuneV <2965>, and the sorcerers, and the whoremongers, and the murderers, and the idolaters, and every one who is loving and is doing a Falsehood .

And again randomally posting scripture with a common word, and that's all, not being relevant to discussion or even to each other.

The crumbs from the Lords table is His Word which those other than the Jews at that time were not getting much off.

And so the little dogs of Matthew 15:27 has nothing to do with the dogs of Phil 3:2 who are evil workers, or to Rev 22:15 who are the same, or to this discussion as well, very scattered :)

You are unable to reply to topic yourself or even with the appropiate verses.

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Amen, Garry!
I don't know why "little lamb" continually posts scriptures that have absolutely nothing to do with the topic.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

garry2

Apr 4, 2007
✟3,053.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Amen, Garry!
I don't know why "little lamb" continually posts scriptures that have absolutely nothing to do with the topic.
Thanks Jen, apart from you, and perhaps not only from you, the only posts I get from users here is hate, or disagreeing in a hateful manner.

(and I have noticed that it,s mostly the same with you to)

It's nice to hear from a friendly poster occasionally because one can get a bit down, even from posts that seem obviously not from the right spirit.

Love Jesus and you and His. :hug:

Upvote 0

Brain Damage

Generally Medicated
Nov 14, 2002
Visit site
✟18,745.00
Faith
Christian
Thanks Jen, apart from you, and perhaps not only from you, the only posts I get from users here is hate, or disagreeing in a hateful manner.

(and I have noticed that it,s mostly the same with you to)

It's nice to hear from a friendly poster occasionally because one can get a bit down, even from posts that seem obviously not from the right spirit.

Love Jesus and you and His. :hug:
No one hates anyone on this forum , and if you think they do , then look in the mirror and feel those little bumps that are turning into horns on your head.

Have you ever stopped to think that maybe it's just you that is the problem and not others.

Upvote 0

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

MauiMamma

*Pray without ceasing* ... 1 Thess. 5:16-18
Aug 8, 2006
Valencia, California
✟29,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello all, I am compelled to chime in here...

No one hates anyone on this forum that may be true- but there sure seems to be a lot of meanness and hate, and if you think they do , then look in the mirror really? it didn't seem there was any meanness until this post and feel those little bumps that are turning into horns on your head.WOW! that is a HUGE and terrible accusation!! I'm appalled!

Have you ever stopped to think that maybe it's just you that is the problem and not others. quite possibly it is him, but sheesh, I think you are part of the problem, not the solution.

I normally tend to visit the prayer threads as life's challenges and God's Spirit lead me there, but recently have had much interest in current events which has lead me to this area of the forums. There is so much interesting information to learn about end times and current events, I truly find it intriguing.

**But, I must say, I am deeply saddened by the blatant hatred and meanness expressed here.
Obviously I do not know the history of things here, but as a new comer, it is clear that meanness abounds. I have not observed anything that warrants such meanness. It seems that if someone disagrees with the "status quo" here they are insulted and put down.
It is SO DISHEARTENING.
First of all, this type of theology is mostly "SPECULATIVE". We can discern the scriptures, but only God truly knows the truth of such events.
I believe any truth that a person gains from such examination of these events is a gift from the Holy Spirit. No one can claim to be superior in their knowledge, as it is from God.
If a brother differs in his views, maybe it is because he doesn't have such a gift from God.
Either way, I don't detect any such hatred or meanness from these such posters.... just their opinions.
On the other hand, the posters who think they "have the correct information" seem to be VERY insulting and critical to anyone who differs in their view.
In short, what I am trying to convey here, is that there is very little LOVE shown in these threads.
That is the first of God's/Jesus' commandments, to love Him and others.
It breaks my heart that this speculative theology and being "correct" seem to be more important to some than being loving.
Oh my.

Upvote 0

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello all, I am compelled to chime in here...

[/color][/size][/b]

I normally tend to visit the prayer threads as life's challenges and God's Spirit lead me there, but recently have had much interest in current events which has lead me to this area of the forums. There is so much interesting information to learn about end times and current events, I truly find it intriguing.

**But, I must say, I am deeply saddened by the blatant hatred and meanness expressed here.
Obviously I do not know the history of things here, but as a new comer, it is clear that meanness abounds. I have not observed anything that warrants such meanness. It seems that if someone disagrees with the "status quo" here they are insulted and put down.
It is SO DISHEARTENING.
First of all, this type of theology is mostly "SPECULATIVE". We can discern the scriptures, but only God truly knows the truth of such events.
I believe any truth that a person gains from such examination of these events is a gift from the Holy Spirit. No one can claim to be superior in their knowledge, as it is from God.
If a brother differs in his views, maybe it is because he doesn't have such a gift from God.
Either way, I don't detect any such hatred or meanness from these such posters.... just their opinions.
On the other hand, the posters who think they "have the correct information" seem to be VERY insulting and critical to anyone who differs in their view.
In short, what I am trying to convey here, is that there is very little LOVE shown in these threads.
That is the first of God's/Jesus' commandments, to love Him and others.
It breaks my heart that this speculative theology and being "correct" seem to be more important to some than being loving.
Oh my.
God bless your heart!!!!! Yes, there are "speculations", and their are "revelations" from the Holy Spirit. I have been on this site for a long time...well since 2003. The "attitudes" have surely gotten more pronounced over the years, and that is one reason that I took a sabbatical for a quite awhile. I came back, and most of the loving Christians that I knew left..now that makes me wonder why? I do believe that the "enemy" is alive and well on this site, and has been allowed to permeate peoples hearts. We ALL need to pray deligently before we ever reply to anyone on here..me included. Let's show the love of God to everyone. If it starts to get heated, back off for awhile...amen?? None of us are right all of the time, no matter how hard we try to cram our beliefs down someone elses throats. We Do have one thing in common..Christ and Him crucified, and coming again to get his church!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MauiMamma

*Pray without ceasing* ... 1 Thess. 5:16-18
Aug 8, 2006
Valencia, California
✟29,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God bless your heart!!!!! Yes, there are "speculations", and their are "revelations" from the Holy Spirit. I have been on this site for a long time...well since 2003. The "attitudes" have surely gotten more pronounced over the years, and that is one reason that I took a sabbatical for a quite awhile. I came back, and most of the loving Christians that I knew left..now that makes me wonder why? I do believe that the "enemy" is alive and well on this site, and has been allowed to permeate peoples hearts. We ALL need to pray deligently before we ever reply to anyone on here..me included. Let's show the love of God to everyone. If it starts to get heated, back off for awhile...amen?? None of us are right all of the time, no matter how hard we try to cram our beliefs down someone elses throats. We Do have one thing in common..Christ and Him crucified, and coming again to get his church!!!

Amen, and thank you dear sister. God bless you.:hug:

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Amen, Garry!
I guess you are right as I see this thread and topic as having absolutely nothing to do with Biblical prophecy anyway . How can I "come out of something" I am not even a member of anyway :p
But I am just speaking for myself, as I of course view Prophecy differently than the OP does. Peace

Forget Freemasons, Bilderbergs control world

2 Corin 6:17 wherefore, come out ye out of midst of them [Freemasons], and be ye being separated is saying Lord, and an unclean-thing no ye be touching, and I, I shall be receiving ye, [Isaiah 52:11, Ezekiel 20:34,41]

Reve 18:4 And I hear another voice out of the heaven, saying, "Come forth! the People of Me, out of Her [Bilderbergs], that no ye may not being together-communioning to the Sins of her, and out of the stripes of her that no ye may be getting". [2 Corin 6:16-18]

Upvote 0

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
HisdaughterJen said:
Amen, Garry!

I guess you are right as I see this thread and topic as having absolutely nothing to do with Biblical prophecy anyway . How can I "come out of something" I am not even a member of anyway :p
But I am just speaking for myself, as I of course view Prophecy differently than the OP does. Peace

Forget Freemasons, Bilderbergs control world

2 Corin 6:17 wherefore, come out ye out of midst of them [Freemasons], and be ye being separated is saying Lord, and an unclean-thing no ye be touching, and I, I shall be receiving ye, [Isaiah 52:11, Ezekiel 20:34,41]

Reve 18:4 And I hear another voice out of the heaven, saying, "Come forth! the People of Me, out of Her [Bilderbergs], that no ye may not being together-communioning to the Sins of her, and out of the stripes of her that no ye may be getting". [2 Corin 6:16-18]
Maybe LittlelambofJesus sees the Freemasons and Bilderbergs as part of Babylon. I can see that as I believe the US is Modern Day Babylon...but that's another topic for another day :).

Upvote 0

garry2

Apr 4, 2007
✟3,053.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
No one hates anyone on this forum , and if you think they do , then look in the mirror and feel those little bumps that are turning into horns on your head.

Have you ever stopped to think that maybe it's just you that is the problem and not others.[/quote]
Like I said:
the only posts I get from users here is hate, or disagreeing in a hateful manner.

Upvote 0

garry2

Apr 4, 2007
✟3,053.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship

Have you ever stopped to think that maybe it's just you that is the problem and not others.
The only times you have posted me here is to insult, so you think about that.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.