Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Lets stay on topic though, this is a good thread and people can get informed!
I've been reading these types of thigns for years.
Hey HD. Then jump in with some info and your thoughts on this and how it relates to the end-times. :)

Upvote 0

phoenixgw

Dec 21, 2006
Sojourner
✟940.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Do you know what the reporting of Bilderberg , 9/11 Truth, and We are Change remind me of? TMZ! Is that pathetic or what?

"Be careful, or your hearts will be weighed down with dissipation, drunkenness and the anxieties of life, and that day will close on you unexpectedly like a trap. For it will come upon all those who live on the face of the whole earth. Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man." (Luke 21:34-36)

Upvote 0

phoenixgw

Dec 21, 2006
Sojourner
✟940.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
His Daughter Jen
Where did the reptilian idea come from?...other than David Icke, I mean, is there a Biblical basis?

This piece of the puzzle fits together with the Bilderbergs, the lamb/dragon beast, the 42 reptilian presidents, the NWO, one world govt. and religion

http://www.echoesofenoch.com/grays.htm

Upvote 0

MauiMamma

*Pray without ceasing* ... 1 Thess. 5:16-18
Aug 8, 2006
Valencia, California
✟29,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Alrighty, so it looks like beyond the Bilderbergs is the Black Nobility.
Apparently, this group is the "origins" of the Bilderbergs and all the significantly powerful families...it's roots are in Europe.
Here is a site with good information about it:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_blacknobil.htm
Another related link in reference to the bloodlines of these families:

Two more good resources:
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/black.htm

I think these sources also give more clarity to the confusion regarding the theory of reptiles (read: serpent). I also I think that the last two links provide a profound correlation between the past, current events and the end times in terms of biblical relevancy.
Also according to this same site, there are many more powerful groups that are intertwined with the previously mentioned Bilderbergs and Black Nobility. A few are: 1001 Club, Le Cercle, 1912 Money Trust, Mont Perelin Society, Pilgrims Society, Club of Rome, Atlantic Council of the United States, Trilateral Commission... The source of this information can be found here: http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/weekdx.htm
I just thought I would throw my 2 cents in and see what you think of it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

MauiMamma

Aug 8, 2006
Valencia, California
✟29,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Alrighty, so it looks like beyond the Bilderbergs is the Black Nobility.
Apparently, this group is the "origins" of the Bilderbergs and all the significantly powerful families...it's roots are in Europe.
Here is a site with good information about it:
Another related link in reference to the bloodlines of these families:

Two more good resources:

I think these sources also give more clarity to the confusion regarding the theory of reptiles (read: serpent). I also I think that the last two links provide a profound correlation between the past, current events and the end times in terms of biblical relevancy.
Also according to this same site, there are many more powerful groups that are intertwined with the previously mentioned Bilderbergs and Black Nobility. A few are: 1001 Club, Le Cercle, 1912 Money Trust, Mont Perelin Society, Pilgrims Society, Club of Rome, Atlantic Council of the United States, Trilateral Commission... The source of this information can be found here: http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/weekdx.htm
I just thought I would throw my 2 cents in and see what you think of it.

Bump~
HisdaughterJen,
Just wondering what you thought of this.. would love your take on it.

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Bump~
HisdaughterJen,
Just wondering what you thought of this.. would love your take on it.

Well, it's all very disturbing....and a little depressing.

The interview about technology derived from alien sources is mind-blowing.

I think I'm curl up in God's arms for awhile and have a chat...

Upvote 0

MauiMamma

Aug 8, 2006
Valencia, California
✟29,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, it's all very disturbing....and a little depressing.

The interview about technology derived from alien sources is mind-blowing.

I think I'm curl up in God's arms for awhile and have a chat...
Awe:hug: I'm truly sorry, I don't mean to inflict depression on you.
I personally find this information fascinating because, for me, it points to the possible eminent return of the Lord. That is exciting to me. Either way we are in God's hands, as believers, we have nothing to fear.

“For God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind” (2 Timothy 1:7)

He is in control. Satan's time here is short. His work here is real. But God is greater and forever.

"Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee." (Isaiah 26:3)

These couple verses help me keep my focus.
I think God's prophecy is unfolding before our eyes. As believers we don't need to worry. I hope this helps. :hug: God bless you.

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Awe:hug: I'm truly sorry, I don't mean to inflict depression on you.
I personally find this information fascinating because, for me, it points to the possible eminent return of the Lord. That is exciting to me. Either way we are in God's hands, as believers, we have nothing to fear.

“For God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind” (2 Timothy 1:7)

He is in control. Satan's time here is short. His work here is real. But God is greater and forever.

"Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee." (Isaiah 26:3)

These couple verses help me keep my focus.
I think God's prophecy is unfolding before our eyes. As believers we don't need to worry. I hope this helps. :hug: God bless you.

Yes, it does help.

After reading through your links and the link from "phoenixgw", what I'm learning is that what I've been suspecting is most likely true.

The Freemasons and other secret societies that have being a Freemason as a requirement are seeking forbidden knowledge passed down from fallen angels.

Fallen angels are back with a vengeance. They have "created" "hybrids" to "inhabit" and intend to trick, deceive and lie to humans about their origins. This trickery has been in the works for decades. From what I'm reading, it appears they have created at least two species that will be publically at odds with each other. One species will blame the other for the disappearance of a big group of people (rapture) or say that the big group of people "decided" to go with them. They will deceive humanity into thinking that we must prepare to battle them when they return (which is really the preparation for battle against Christ of Rev 16 & 19).

People are primed and ready to fall for it. The Vatican is actually HELPING their cause by saying that "aliens are our extraterrestrial brothers." But they forget that God never mentions aliens in His Word. God never said that He would send aliens to save us from ourselves or others. People will believe the lie that is standing right in front of them or that is on their tv screens before they will exercise blind faith in God.

The Nazi's were also seeking the knowledge of the fallen angels in order to gain power, an upper hand. A number of realizations hit me...the Nazi's were developing things using electro-magnetism among other things. The "foo fighters" in WW2 were seen by pilots (there are a few photographs on the net) which are similar to the balls of light that people see when crop circles are formed. I wonder if there is a connection.

Now, they've just completed an underground, particle physics laboratory in Cern, Switzerland where they will be conducting experiments having to do with gravity, time, etc which reminds me of the Philadelphia experiment and other things that our government and even Hitler and were trying to do.

Enoch 1 tells of what happened the first time when the fallen angels taught men incomplete knowledge and men started to die because of it.

Anyway, bottom line is that you are absolutely correct. We are close to the return of Christ...maybe just days or a few months before He appears for those whom He has consecrated. The EU wants to ratify the Lisbon Treaty in spite of Ireland's vote which gives the EU considerable power starting January, 2009. It's weird that cable is switching to all-digital in Feb. '09 especially in light of an alleged ability to send subliminal messages or signals from satellites through cable tv.

I know this makes me sound like a lunatic and if someone said this to me, I'd think they were crazy. But the deeper you dig, the more you realize that there are things going on that people have suspected for years but were dismissed.

One prime example is the whole alien thing. In the 40's, there was fear and panic and people believed, then it was debunked and people who talked about ufo's were seen as crazy. Now, nations are releasing formerly classified ufo info, NASA is searching for life, and the Vatican is preparing people to "accept our extraterrestrial brothers" should they appear.

Things are coming that will be mind-blowing.

On top of all of that, there is an agenda by the same people who are seeking the incomplete knowledge of the fallen angels to lessen earth's population to 1/2 billion. (the Georgia Guidestones spell it out) That means that about 6 Billion people have to go. This is why the environmentalists are pushing for humanity to get out of the way like we are some kind of cancer on the planet. This is why abortion is encouraged and reproduction is limited (China). The whole oil and gas situation is pushing up the price of food which is starving millions of people in under-developed countries...and may soon be starving people in developed countries.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

MauiMamma

Aug 8, 2006
Valencia, California
✟29,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, it does help.

After reading through your links and the link from "phoenixgw", what I'm learning is that what I've been suspecting is most likely true.

The Freemasons and other secret societies that have being a Freemason as a requirement are seeking forbidden knowledge passed down from fallen angels.

Fallen angels are back with a vengeance. They have "created" "hybrids" to "inhabit" and intend to trick, deceive and lie to humans about their origins. This trickery has been in the works for decades. From what I'm reading, it appears they have created at least two species that will be publicly at odds with each other. One species will blame the other for the disappearance of a big group of people (rapture) or say that the big group of people "decided" to go with them. They will deceive humanity into thinking that we must prepare to battle them when they return (which is really the preparation for battle against Christ of Rev 16 & 19).

People are primed and ready to fall for it. The Vatican is actually HELPING their cause by saying that "aliens are our extraterrestrial brothers." But they forget that God never mentions aliens in His Word. God never said that He would send aliens to save us from ourselves or others. People will believe the lie that is standing right in front of them or that is on their TV screens before they will exercise blind faith in God.

The Nazi's were also seeking the knowledge of the fallen angels in order to gain power, an upper hand. A number of realizations hit me...the Nazi's were developing things using electro-magnetism among other things. The "foo fighters" in WW2 were seen by pilots (there are a few photographs on the net) which are similar to the balls of light that people see when crop circles are formed. I wonder if there is a connection.

Now, they've just completed an underground, particle physics laboratory in Cern, Switzerland where they will be conducting experiments having to do with gravity, time, etc which reminds me of the Philadelphia experiment and other things that our government and even Hitler and were trying to do.

Enoch 1 tells of what happened the first time when the fallen angels taught men incomplete knowledge and men started to die because of it.

Anyway, bottom line is that you are absolutely correct. We are close to the return of Christ...maybe just days or a few months before He appears for those whom He has consecrated. The EU wants to ratify the Lisbon Treaty in spite of Ireland's vote which gives the EU considerable power starting January, 2009. It's weird that cable is switching to all-digital in Feb. '09 especially in light of an alleged ability to send subliminal messages or signals from satellites through cable TV.

I know this makes me sound like a lunatic and if someone said this to me, I'd think they were crazy. But the deeper you dig, the more you realize that there are things going on that people have suspected for years but were dismissed.

One prime example is the whole alien thing. In the 40's, there was fear and panic and people believed, then it was debunked and people who talked about ufo's were seen as crazy. Now, nations are releasing formerly classified ufo info, NASA is searching for life, and the Vatican is preparing people to "accept our extraterrestrial brothers" should they appear.

Things are coming that will be mind-blowing.

On top of all of that, there is an agenda by the same people who are seeking the incomplete knowledge of the fallen angels to lessen earth's population to 1/2 billion. (the Georgia Guidestones spell it out) That means that about 6 Billion people have to go. This is why the environmentalists are pushing for humanity to get out of the way like we are some kind of cancer on the planet. This is why abortion is encouraged and reproduction is limited (China). The whole oil and gas situation is pushing up the price of food which is starving millions of people in under-developed countries...and may soon be starving people in developed countries.

Dear HisdaughterJen,
I think you are mostly "SPOT ON". The reading about this speculative stuff and integrating of solid information I have, causes me to conclude that there is MUCH truth to all of these "conspiracy" theories. Satan and his angels at work... not so covert any more. Again for me, I feel like it arms me with information and motivates me to stronger in the Lord, to exercises my power in Him, for His good and also, just to do the work He has already directed believers to do...
1)fight the enemy (spiritually)
Ephesians 6:12 12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
2)be a vessel for bringing lost souls to Christ
Matthew 9:37-38
37Then he said to his disciples, "The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. 38Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field."
and...
Matthew 28:18-20
18Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."
and so on.

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. Isaiah 41:10

Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Luke 10:19

I believe we need to totally believe and trust in the Lord and His word and to the best of our ability be vessels of His Love and Power. A huge gift He has given us to help spare as many people as possible from this earthly and moreover eternal damnation.
For whatever it's worth, I have been perusing the David Icke forums... interesting info there... and stumbled upon a guy that seems to pinpoint many "esoteric" happenings to occur at the upcoming 2012 (note the relation to the Mayan calendar thing) Olympics. He had some poignant info and just recently his blog was shut down. Kind of crazy. Here's the link to his old blog:
http://thecosmicmind.blogspot.com/2008/06/explained-olympics-inappropriate content-and-proof.html
Here is the link to the thread that started when someone noticed his blog was down... it also posts quite a bit of stuff that was saved that was on his blog:
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28545

I totally agree with you that if someone told me what I think that I'd think they are crazy. It's crazy stuff... but also the world is tremendously crazy these days and from all "fronts" ... all groups... think that there is about to take place some HUGE world events. As Christians, I think we can define that as possibly the Lord's return. WOW, as I write this, it's a reminder of how He is always such a "bright side", "silver lining" in all the bad that ever exists. So again, any negative that there is in the world the Lord always trumps it. It's scary to think of all the tragedy that can happen, and the actual power that satan has and evil he can inflict, but greater than that is God. Again, He is in charge. Satan has nothing on Him. THAT is amazing more, to me!!! But it requires I truly believe it and live it. THAT is difficult, but possible. I guess the next best advice I can give, for whatever it's worth, is to study your bible and know what kind of power the Lord gives you to battle ( in the Spirit) for Him (and yourself). It helps me. I think it's not a common area of discussion for Christians. It gets into the "esoteric" and I think scares and confuses some. Ultimately, I think it is necessary, especially when one realizes the gravity of things like these current world events.
Ok, so I ramble. My intention was to help. I hope I have. I will pray for you, if you welcome that. I completely support you and the knowledge you've gathered. I think you are spot on. As a result, you know have the ability, through God's power to overcome such things.
God bless you sister!!:hug::prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MauiMamma

Aug 8, 2006
Valencia, California
✟29,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
More powerful verses...
Eph 6:10-17 (NIV) ...Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armour of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armour of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled round your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

and...
1 John 4:18
18There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Dear HisdaughterJen,
I think you are mostly "SPOT ON". The reading about this speculative stuff and integrating of solid information I have, causes me to conclude that there is MUCH truth to all of these "conspiracy" theories. Satan and his angels at work... not so covert any more. Again for me, I feel like it arms me with information and motivates me to stronger in the Lord, to exercises my power in Him, for His good and also, just to do the work He has already directed believers to do...
1)fight the enemy (spiritually)
Ephesians 6:12 12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
2)be a vessel for bringing lost souls to Christ
Matthew 9:37-38
37Then he said to his disciples, "The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. 38Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field."
and...
Matthew 28:18-20
18Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."
and so on.

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. Isaiah 41:10

Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Luke 10:19

I believe we need to totally believe and trust in the Lord and His word and to the best of our ability be vessels of His Love and Power. A huge gift He has given us to help spare as many people as possible from this earthly and moreover eternal damnation.
For whatever it's worth, I have been perusing the David Icke forums... interesting info there... and stumbled upon a guy that seems to pinpoint many "esoteric" happenings to occur at the upcoming 2012 (note the relation to the Mayan calendar thing) Olympics. He had some poignant info and just recently his blog was shut down. Kind of crazy. Here's the link to his old blog:
http://thecosmicmind.blogspot.com/2008/06/explained-olympics-inappropriate content-and-proof.html
Here is the link to the thread that started when someone noticed his blog was down... it also posts quite a bit of stuff that was saved that was on his blog:
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28545

I totally agree with you that if someone told me what I think that I'd think they are crazy. It's crazy stuff... but also the world is tremendously crazy these days and from all "fronts" ... all groups... think that there is about to take place some HUGE world events. As Christians, I think we can define that as possibly the Lord's return. WOW, as I write this, it's a reminder of how He is always such a "bright side", "silver lining" in all the bad that ever exists. So again, any negative that there is in the world the Lord always trumps it. It's scary to think of all the tragedy that can happen, and the actual power that satan has and evil he can inflict, but greater than that is God. Again, He is in charge. Satan has nothing on Him. THAT is amazing more, to me!!! But it requires I truly believe it and live it. THAT is difficult, but possible. I guess the next best advice I can give, for whatever it's worth, is to study your bible and know what kind of power the Lord gives you to battle ( in the Spirit) for Him (and yourself). It helps me. I think it's not a common area of discussion for Christians. It gets into the "esoteric" and I think scares and confuses some. Ultimately, I think it is necessary, especially when one realizes the gravity of things like these current world events.
Ok, so I ramble. My intention was to help. I hope I have. I will pray for you, if you welcome that. I completely support you and the knowledge you've gathered. I think you are spot on. As a result, you know have the ability, through God's power to overcome such things.
God bless you sister!!:hug::prayer:

Thank you so much and yes, prayers are most welcome!!!

As things start to unfold, Christians are going to have to exercise their faith and rely more heavily on God.

The end is so near and there are so many who are not yet saved and born again.

I'm going to start a new thread on this but it looks like the devil is becoming more threatening with the possible "end times delusion":

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,363162,00.html

Couple: UFO Dive-Bombed Us on Remote Highway

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,369724,00.html

British Police Reportedly Chase UFO

Friday, June 20, 2008

"Stunned police gave chase to a UFO after it attacked their helicopter near a military base," the Sun tabloid breathlessly recounted in its Friday edition. "The mystery aircraft zoomed straight at the chopper as the three-man cop crew prepared to land."

The incident apparently happened in the early morning of June 8 near Cardiff as the chopper was waiting to land at the St. Athan RAF base.
"The pilot banked sharply to avoid being hit, then launched into a high-speed pursuit," the Sun said "But he was forced to give up the chase as the helicopter's fuel ran low — and the UFO escaped."

Check this out:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-93485617365460579

Last edited:
Upvote 0

MauiMamma

Aug 8, 2006
Valencia, California
✟29,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you so much and yes, prayers are most welcome!!!

As things start to unfold, Christians are going to have to exercise their faith and rely more heavily on God.

The end is so near and there are so many who are not yet saved and born again.

I'm going to start a new thread on this but it looks like the devil is becoming more threatening with the possible "end times delusion":

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,363162,00.html

Couple: UFO Dive-Bombed Us on Remote Highway

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,369724,00.html

British Police Reportedly Chase UFO

Friday, June 20, 2008

"Stunned police gave chase to a UFO after it attacked their helicopter near a military base," the Sun tabloid breathlessly recounted in its Friday edition. "The mystery aircraft zoomed straight at the chopper as the three-man cop crew prepared to land."

The incident apparently happened in the early morning of June 8 near Cardiff as the chopper was waiting to land at the St. Athan RAF base.
"The pilot banked sharply to avoid being hit, then launched into a high-speed pursuit," the Sun said "But he was forced to give up the chase as the helicopter's fuel ran low — and the UFO escaped."

Check this out:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-93485617365460579

Spot on again, HisdaughterJen.
Here is what I have found out in my most recent digging.
It appears that :idea:"Project Blue Beam":idea: is what is of greatest significance regarding the Olympics.
"Coincidentally", the wiki for this program has been recently removed.:eek: Hmmmm....
Here is some poingnant info on it....
basically it's mind manipulation, fake rapture, fake return of Jesus, etc...
It's profound to me. It gives explanation to the UFO thing:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_bluebeam02.htm#alfa_omega

http://www.breakthematrix.com/node/10484

Seems to fit with bible prophecy and world events.
:prayer:Praying for you. :prayer:
:hug:God bless you.:hug:

Upvote 0

MauiMamma

Aug 8, 2006
Valencia, California
✟29,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Spot on again, HisdaughterJen.
Here is what I have found out in my most recent digging.
It appears that :idea:"Project Blue Beam":idea: is what is of greatest significance regarding the Olympics.
"Coincidentally", the wiki for this program has been recently removed.:eek: Hmmmm....
Here is some poingnant info on it....
basically it's mind manipulation, fake rapture, fake return of Jesus, etc...
It's profound to me. It gives explanation to the UFO thing:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_bluebeam02.htm#alfa_omega

http://www.breakthematrix.com/node/10484

Seems to fit with bible prophecy and world events.
:prayer:Praying for you. :prayer:
:hug:God bless you.:hug:
While I was reading the link regarding the "beam", all I could think of was this verse..Rev 13:15 ~ And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
The angel told Daniel that at the time of the end that knowledge would increase..Dan 12:4. Although I believe that the antichrist and false prophet will have their own power given by Satan, I believe that it is possible that what "man" has created will be instituted in their usage also. We have the RFD chip that is already being used, so basically "man" is helping Satan without realizing it...disgusting thought if you think about it.
I do not believe that every "conspiracy theroy" out there or that we read on the internet are true. Our governments are evil, but not every story that we hear is related biblically to any certain criteria...it's just the sign of the end times and that antichrist spirit working. Although it is good to read about what is going on, sometimes I think that people can get to caught up in them and lose focus on the reality of the Word. If something comes up and it is definitley related biblically then WALLA, we have a sign to follow.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You know, I had heard a tiny bit about "project blue beam" but basically dismissed it. Then, I saw the list of people who attended the Bilderberg conference and one of the attendees was a cognitive neuroscientist. I was a psych major in college and this stands out as very strange to me.

http://tekgnosis.typepad.com/tekgnosis/2008/06/bildeberg-atten.html
"USA Farah, Martha J. Director, Center for Cognitive Neuroscience;
Walter H. Annenberg Professor in the Natural Sciences, University of Pennsylvania"

Now, look at what she is doing in her research:

http://www.psych.upenn.edu/~mfarah/

"Much of my career has been devoted to understanding the mechanisms of vision, memory, and executive function in the human brain. In recent years I have shifted my research focus to a new set of issues that lie at the interface between cognitive neuroscience and "the real world." "

Farah, M.J. and Wolpe, P.R. (2004). Monitoring and manipulating the human brain: New neuroscience technologies and their ethical implications. Hastings Center Report, 34, 35-45.

There is no abstract and I can't seem to get to the journal article...looks like you have to pay for a subscription.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

MauiMamma

Aug 8, 2006
Valencia, California
✟29,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
my reply in red:

Hi Nana-
I hope it's OK that I respond to your post.
While I was reading the link regarding the "beam", all I could think of was this verse..Rev 13:15 ~ And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
The angel told Daniel that at the time of the end that knowledge would increase..Dan 12:4. Although I believe that the antichrist and false prophet will have their own power given by Satan, I believe that it is possible that what "man" has created will be instituted in their usage also. We have the RFD chip that is already being used, so basically "man" is helping Satan without realizing it...disgusting thought if you think about it.
Well,
1) as Jesus has said, "He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad." (Matt 12:30) and
2) Satan is the ruler of this world: "Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out." (John 12:31)
Here is a good explanation:
http://www.gotquestions.org/Satan-god-world.html
I believe knowingly and unknowingly the world (those not following God) are agents of Satan. Disgusting yes, but a very clear reality for me.

I do not believe that every "conspiracy theroy" out there or that we read on the internet are true. Our governments are evil, but not every story that we hear is related biblically to any certain criteria...it's just the sign of the end times and that antichrist spirit working.
I agree that not every "conspiracy theory" is true or related biblically, yet I think there is much "conspiratorial truth" that can lead to nuggets of biblical prophetic truth. Obviously, you are free to disagree with me on this.

Although it is good to read about what is going on, sometimes I think that people can get to caught up in them and lose focus on the reality of the Word. If something comes up and it is definitely related biblically then WALLA, we have a sign to follow.
I wonder if you speak for yourself or who? For me these types of things bring God more into focus... the current events and the Lords eminent return and also, the urgency to seek the Lord and keep my eyes on Him and trust in Him becomes greater.
I do believe the enemy is ALWAYS trying to distract believers, regardless of the "subject matter". That is significant to note. But, I think the operative phrase is ALWAYS... so we should always try to be alert and aware of that. On the other hand, I do not want to be ignorant about what our worlds current events might indicate.
I do believe and agree, first and for most, that God and His Word should be first. Yet, I'm not sure we should disregard anything that isn't "spot on" solidly biblical at first impression. Also, I suppose this subject matter isn't for everyone. AND, if it DOES distract someone from God's Word, then by all means that focus should be adjusted or the pursuit should be abandoned. Just my two cents. I hope it doesn't bring any offense.
God bless you.

Upvote 0

MauiMamma

Aug 8, 2006
Valencia, California
✟29,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You know, I had heard a tiny bit about "project blue beam" but basically dismissed it. Then, I saw the list of people who attended the Bilderberg conference and one of the attendees was a cognitive neuroscientist. I was a psych major in college and this stands out as very strange to me.

http://tekgnosis.typepad.com/tekgnosis/2008/06/bildeberg-atten.html
"USA Farah, Martha J. Director, Center for Cognitive Neuroscience;
Walter H. Annenberg Professor in the Natural Sciences, University of Pennsylvania"

Now, look at what she is doing in her research:

http://www.psych.upenn.edu/~mfarah/

"Much of my career has been devoted to understanding the mechanisms of vision, memory, and executive function in the human brain. In recent years I have shifted my research focus to a new set of issues that lie at the interface between cognitive neuroscience and "the real world." "

Farah, M.J. and Wolpe, P.R. (2004). Monitoring and manipulating the human brain: New neuroscience technologies and their ethical implications. Hastings Center Report, 34, 35-45.

There is no abstract and I can't seem to get to the journal article...looks like you have to pay for a subscription.

wow, great find and interesting information:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi Nana-
I hope it's OK that I respond to your post.
Well of course it is :wave:. I tried to reply to your post, but not all of it was in the reply box when I clicked "quote" at the bottom, so this will have no quotes on who said what. I will reply as I read your response. Oh, first, if you want to write in a color, just hit the little upside down triangle next to the blue "A" at the top for your colors. I noticed that it said.... my reply in red at the top of your reply to me. These things can be trickey sometimes.
First, I agree totally with the scriptures that you posted. If you aren't of God, you are of the Devil..you can not serve two masters....MATTHEW 6
24) No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon. This is talking about money here, but I think it can also apply to God/Devil. Anything that comes before God is "devilish" in my eyes.

Regarding the "conspiracy theroy" part of my post. I do not fault anyone for trying to research things that could possibly have relevence to prophetic events. In my years on this site and others, I have seen some real doozies posted that made me laugh. People who are not very knowledgable in the Word, and who read something on a persons post can be sucked in like a fly to a jet engine and believe it. That is one reason that I am against conspiracy theroists big time. I personally watch the news every day..sometimes twice, and I have picked up things off of Christian sites like this one. In fact, this morning I watched a video on HisdaugherJens new topic that blew my socks off regarding our oil. I look at it this way, if something newsworthy happens prophetically, like Persia (Iran) is going to war, then believe me we will all know ^_^
You asked me if I was speaking for myself or someone else? No, I always speak for myself...sometimes more then I should..thus the name, Big Mouth Nana lol. The people who know me on here..the few that are left, know that I speak what I believe, and unless someone convinces me otherwise, I don't let go. If checking out things brings God more into focus for you, then by all means do what you are doing. We all walk our walks some what differently. The Lord and I have been together for a long time, so I'm pretty much focused at my age lol. The closer you get to the grave, you better be focused :pray:.
No, "your two cents" didn't offend me.Hey, I have had people go all of the way up to a dollar with what they think and believe, or not be worth two cents lol. God bless ya hon.

Upvote 0

JudgeEden

Lone Wolf
May 27, 2008
Washington
✟15,549.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
AM I wrong, or is it time for their yearly meeting?

I am quite pleased to see Christians believing in this. We need to realize there ARE people ruling this world. If any of you have false confidence the Bilderbergs, Rothschilds, Rockefeller, or J.P. Morgan will not succeed with their plans, you are living in a fantasy. They have murdered people to get what they want. If Ireland keeps trying to fight them, you can bet that someone will get assassinated. Thats what happened with President Kennedy years ago. He was killed by one of the secret societies.

In answering your question, HowardDean, I read somewhere that every summer the elitists of the world meet in the redwood forest in I believe northern California for the Bohemian Grove meeting. There is a video on YouTube about it. A Christian man infiltrated the place and saw a bit of what goes on. Very interesting. I encourage everyone to take a look. :)

EDIT: I have decided to include the videos for you, it is a 7-part video. They are all in order, go from top to bottom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnpFfBMgfKU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT-d_eGN_co&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fk1fo1SPXs&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80dgc63LMOY&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXm_rrZXaj4&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfsYS8gnEW8&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZaN6Iv-sD8&feature=related</link>

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.