Not open for further replies.

garry2

Apr 4, 2007
✟3,053.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

My, you do such an excellent job of that Garry...what with all the rainbows and sunshine that practically leap out of my monitor when I read your posts, lol. I've even had to upgrade the kind of Coppertone tanning lotion I use to SPF 70 when viewing this forum; your posts are just so bright and uplifting!

Keep on uplifting those spirits, Garry! :kiss:

In Christ,

Acts6:5
Christ is constantly uplifting my spirit and immeditaly satan sends one to try and tear it down, you do his will and gladly, along with some others.

I see from your smilie that you are not straight, explains a lot, like how satan so easily uses you.

I will see judgment of those that have fought against the spirit in me.
It will be so sweet. sear leho (tongue for you)

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
sSc_hidingsofa.gif

Upvote 0

garry2

Apr 4, 2007
✟3,053.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
sSc_hidingsofa.gif

And how true that would be of you. :)

Luke 16:24 And He sounding said: "Father Abraham! be thou merciful to-me! and send Lazarus!........that I am being pained in the Flame, this." [Acts 7:30]

http://www.kingdombiblestudies.org/a...hams_bosom.htm
relatives will be able to look across the gulf and see their loved ones in the torment of the Fiery regions. ....

Hebrews 2:14 Therefore then, the children have partaken of flesh and blood, and He in like manner did partake to the same, that thru the Death He might take-away the one
The self righteous love the lake of fire verses.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0

NumberOneSon

The poster formerly known as Acts6:5
Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Christ is constantly uplifting my spirit and immeditaly satan sends one to try and tear it down, you do his will and gladly, along with some others.
I see. So if Christ is constantly uplifting your spirit, then who was it that convinced you to call me a clown earlier? Whose will were you doing then?

I see from your smilie that you are not straight, explains a lot, like how satan so easily uses you.
So if you use smilies (like you did on page 10 of this thread) then that's fine, but if I use smilies then I'm not "straight" (whatever that means) and is an evidence of how satan uses me?

Pot, meet kettle.

I will see judgment of those that have fought against the spirit in me.
It will be so sweet. sear leho (tongue for you)
Oh for crying out loud, give me a break. We're both behaving badly on a message board, but you're the only one acting as if you are completely innocent and unfairly "fought against". There are Christians throughout the world suffering real spiritual and physical oppression, and you have the nerve to equate sarcasm on a message board with spiritual warfare? Seriously man, have some perspective.

You know Garry, I don't particularly like you...although if we met in person that would probably change. But even though I disagree with you about many things I have no desire to see you judged for fighting against the spirit in me. I can't wish judgment upon anyone and expect to receive mercy myself since all have sinned and fallen short. Even if squabbling with you on an eschatology forum was a big deal, I wouldn't wish anything against you. So I just find it amazing that even though you have been shown God's undeserved mercy, you would still desire that God reserve judgment for me....and all because of disagreements on a discussion board. Simply amazing.

For my part, I'm done with our little food fight here.

In Christ,

Last edited:
Reactions: snoochface
Upvote 0

Breetai

For I am not ashamed of the Gospel...
Dec 3, 2003
✟23,820.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
We're both behaving badly on a message board, but you're the only one acting as if you are completely innocent and unfairly "fought against".
From an outsiders point of view... this is exactly on the mark.

It is somewhat entertaining, though, if that helps... :)

Upvote 0

garry2

Apr 4, 2007
✟3,053.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I see. So if Christ is constantly uplifting your spirit, then who was it that convinced you to call me a clown earlier? Whose will were you doing then?

Yours, satans, and lloj, and others who attack me every time Jesus lifts me up.

and to spare you the time of asking how lloj is responsiable

So if you use smilies (like you did on page 10 of this thread) then that's fine, but if I use smilies then I'm not "straight" (whatever that means) and is an evidence of how satan uses me?

Pot, meet kettle.

My smilies on page 10 were friendly, but yours posting a kiss to another man is abominable.

Oh for crying out loud, give me a break. We're both behaving badly on a message board, but you're the only one acting as if you are completely innocent and unfairly "fought against". There are Christians throughout the world suffering real spiritual and physical oppression, and you have the nerve to equate sarcasm on a message board with spiritual warfare? Seriously man, have some perspective.

you have not a clue.

You know Garry, I don't particularly like you...

I don't like those that satan easily recruit to help him, even if they are not aware, God's work, I say.

although if we met in person that would probably change. But even though I disagree with you about many things I have no desire to see you judged for fighting against the spirit in me. I can't wish judgment upon anyone and expect to receive mercy myself since all have sinned and fallen short. Even if squabbling with you on an eschatology forum was a big deal, I wouldn't wish anything against you. So I just find it amazing that even though you have been shown God's undeserved mercy, you would still desire that God reserve judgment for me....and all because of disagreements on a discussion board. Simply amazing.

For my part, I'm done with our little food fight here.

In Christ,

You should have decided that a little bit earlier instead of making light of one that loves Christ.

I know that you are in the closet, but you exposed yoursely soldier, not me.

Upvote 0

Breetai

For I am not ashamed of the Gospel...
Dec 3, 2003
✟23,820.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
You should have decided that a little bit earlier instead of making light of one that loves Christ.

I know that you are in the closet, but you exposed yoursely soldier, not me.
I've been coming to this site for upwards of 5 years and have read plenty of what "Acts" has written. He appears to have a good, strong knowledge of the Bible/Christianity and a love of Christ; seen through the time he spends trying to learn more about our Lord and Saviour. Of course all of us act out from time to time, as has been seen from both sides here. Nobody is immune to sin; hence our need for Christ. Whether my assumptions are true or not is in the knowledge of God, and God alone. Who are any of us to judge otherwise?

Keep your derogatory opinions of others in the closet. It has no place here.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
maybe there Is an undercover bilderberger in this thread...:idea:
Don't know. I had a sneaky suspicion these were them :)

http://christianforums.com/showthread.php?t=7252915&page=5

Originally Posted by zspeedyrabit
Space monkies (Fallen Angels) are boon campions. They eat all the fruit on the tree and then jump to another tree and start again.
Ok all kidding aside Fallen Angels are devils they just like sort of like space monkies but cuter.
quote LLOJ: Boy, I learn something new everyday in:

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

garry2

Apr 4, 2007
✟3,053.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I've been coming to this site for upwards of 5 years and have read plenty of what "Acts" has written. He appears to have a good, strong knowledge of the Bible/Christianity and a love of Christ; seen through the time he spends trying to learn more about our Lord and Saviour. Of course all of us act out from time to time, as has been seen from both sides here. Nobody is immune to sin; hence our need for Christ. Whether my assumptions are true or not is in the knowledge of God, and God alone. Who are any of us to judge otherwise?

Keep your derogatory opinions of others in the closet. It has no place here.

And how about you keeping your opinions to yourself.
First your father threatens me with life ban, then you come on the scene posting me, is that normal forum procedure?

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
And how about you keeping your opinions to yourself.
First your father threatens me with life ban, then you come on the scene posting me, is that normal forum procedure?
You mean you are getting banned from Heaven :confused:

Matthew 21:43 Therefore I am saying to ye, that shall be being taken-away from Ye the Kingdom of the God, and it shall be being given to a Nation doing the fruits of it.

Reve 12:8 and not He is strong, neither Place found of Them still in the Heaven.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I am meek as a lamb, but strong as a lion!!! Hear my ROAR!!!!

Hosea 13:8 I shall meet them as a bear bereaved of her whelps, and will rend enclosure of their heart; and I shall devour them there as a great-lion, animal of the field she shall rend them

Reve 13:2 And the wild-beast I saw was like a leopard, and the feet of it as of bear, and the mouth of it as mouth of lion. And gives to it, the dragon, the power of him and the throne of him and great authority.

aAn_bBear.jpg
aAn_cLionRunning.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

garry2

Apr 4, 2007
✟3,053.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I am meek as a lamb, but strong as a lion!!! Hear my ROAR!!!!

Hosea 13:8 I shall meet them as a bear bereaved of her whelps, and will rend enclosure of their heart; and I shall devour them there as a great-lion, animal of the field she shall rend them

Reve 13:2 And the wild-beast I saw was like a leopard, and the feet of it as of bear, and the mouth of it as mouth of lion. And gives to it, the dragon, the power of him and the throne of him and great authority.

aAn_bBear.jpg
aAn_cLionRunning.jpg
I agree with your discription of yourself.
You have never said a truer thing.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.