HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Apparently, in 2007, it was decided that gas prices in America should top $6 a gallon and low and behold, we are on our way. It's hovering around $4 a gallon and Chrysler is offering $3 a gallon gas as an INCENTIVE to buy one of their cars. What do they know that we don't know? Undoubtedly gas isn't coming down anytime soon.

They also think their global government plans are behind schedule.

Read this:

http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/bilderberg_2007.html

"But in Washington on May 31, even as Bilderberg luminaries were arriving at the posh Ritz-Carlton for their annual secret meeting, Bush called for 15 major nations to agree on a goal for global emissions limits by the end of next year.

“The United States takes this seriously,” Bush said.

But while gloating over this “surrender,” Bilderberg members denounced his efforts as “too little and too late” because the Kyoto Treaty expires in 2012. The Europeans agreed that more must be demanded at the Group of 8 summit now taking place, but Bush must not be “embarrassed.” The new environmental buzzword is to be “sustainable growth.”

"Among new climate related demands by Bilderberg is for the United State to increase gasoline taxes so the price will rise “significantly” to more than $6 a gallon. The argument is that this will reduce driving and thus emissions. They argued, with little or no dissent from Americans, that Europeans already pay that much or more. Unsaid was the fact that many more Americans have to drive long distances to work. Many Europeans live so close to their jobs they walk or ride bikes.""

"But the good news is, Bilderberg is upset that, as public knowledge and indignation rises, the plan for global government is years behind schedule. In the 1990s, Bilderberg was confident that, by 2000, the merging of Europe into a single superstate would be completed and the “American Union” would be well on the way to completion. But two nations failed to ratify the EU constitution, keeping it from taking effect. And outraged Americans have prevented NAFTA from evolving into the “American Union.”

Then the problem of the failure of the “American Union” was addressed. “We must help the enlightened media, as opposed to small journals obsessed with national sovereignty, understand that it is the patriotic duty of the people to support the North American zone [U.S. Mexico and Canada] because it will bring prosperity to the poor and put food in the mouths of hungry babies,” Henry Kissinger said. “Then it can expand, as NAFTA was intended, to all the Western Hemisphere and evolve into the ‘American Union.’ ”"

What is it?:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group

The Bilderberg Group, Bilderberg conference, or Bilderberg Club is an unofficial annual invitation-only conference of around 130 guests, most of whom are persons of influence in the fields of business, media and politics.
The elite group meets annually at luxury hotels or resorts throughout the world — normally in Europe — and once every four years in the United States or Canada. It has an office in Leiden, South Holland, Netherlands.[1] The 2007 conference took place from May 31 to June 3 at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Istanbul, Turkey[2]. The 2008 conference will take place from June 5 to June 8 in Chantilly, Virginia, United States [3].

June 5-June 8 should yield some interesting changes as they decide what should happen next.

Last edited:

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
When I saw that info about manipulating gas prices and pushing them to $6 a gallon by the end of 2008, I was livid.

If they are manipulating world events, then new things should start happening after their meeting June 5-8 in Virginia.

I imagine that they will continue to bring down the dollar and push a North American Union. The central bank (Federal Reserve) is responsible for the dollar's demise.

They've already got an African Union, a South American Union, and of course the European Union. They are working on a Mediterranean Union and a North American Union.

And people are just sitting back, with their heads in the sand, saying it's never gonna happen when it's happening right now!

Upvote 0

NumberOneSon

The poster formerly known as Acts6:5
Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Now believe it or not, I don't dismiss the Bilderberg Group. They are definitely for real, and I certainly believe that they can influence banking and/or economies behind the scenes. What exactly is the extent of their influence, I do not know, but maybe this is a subject we three can actually agree on for a change. :kiss:

Scary, I know.

In Christ,

Acts6:5

Upvote 0

Notrash

May 5, 2007
In my body
✟10,983.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
When I saw that info about manipulating gas prices and pushing them to $6 a gallon by the end of 2008, I was livid.

If they are manipulating world events, then new things should start happening after their meeting June 5-8 in Virginia.

I imagine that they will continue to bring down the dollar and push a North American Union. The central bank (Federal Reserve) is responsible for the dollar's demise.

They've already got an African Union, a South American Union, and of course the European Union. They are working on a Mediterranean Union and a North American Union.

And people are just sitting back, with their heads in the sand, saying it's never gonna happen when it's happening right now!

My goodness Jen, you certainly have had your eyes opened. Be careful to test all things, prove all thngs.... etc. Acts 6.7 is right in that just because something is listed on a website does not make it correct. But it is also true that we in the U.S. have been shielded and have been given propoganda in some instances from those who own and direct the news agencies.

There is also a "council of 300" that may sit above the Bilderberg group and above that a council of fewer. This is what iv'e read.

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
HisdaughterJen, God controls the world Jen not mankind.

Thank you for the reminder, Zspeedy...

But remember, too, that God has told us that he will allow the devil to rule and reign for 42 months and gave us signs that accompany this. This is what I am talking about and all signs are pointing to this very thing coming to fruition right now, in front of our eyes.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

phoenixgw

Dec 21, 2006
Sojourner
✟940.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The Satanic networks, under the names of their various deities, were created by the Babylonian Brotherhood to serve their needs. We have seen that the accounts of the Watchers and their offspring, the Nefilim, include references to their blood drinking activities.

Satanism is based on the manipulation of energy and consciousness. These deeply sick rituals create an energy field, a vibrational frequency, which connects the consciousness of the participants to the reptilians and other consciousness of, the lower fourth dimension. This is the dimensional field, also known as the lower astral to many people, which resonates to the frequency of low vibrational emotions like fear, guilt, hate and so on. When a ritual focuses these emotions, as Satanism does, a powerful connection is made with the lower fourth dimension, the reptilians. These are some of the 'demons' which these rituals have been designed to summon since this whole sad story began thousands of years ago. This is when so much possession takes place and the reptilians take over the initiate's physical body. The leading Satanists are full-blood reptilians cloaked in human form.

These rituals invariably take place on vortex points and so the terror, horror, and hatred, created by them enters the global energy grid, and affects the Earth's magnetic field. Thought forms of that scale of malevolence hold down the vibrational frequency and affect human thought and emotion. Go to a place where Satanic rituals take place and feel the malevolence and fear in the atmosphere. What we call 'atmosphere' is the vibrational field and how it has been affected by human thought forms. Thus we talk about a happy, light or loving atmosphere, or a dark or foreboding one.

The closer the Earth's field is vibrationally to the lower fourth dimension, the more power the reptilians have over this world, and its inhabitants. Satanism is not just a sickness and a perversion, although, it is that also, its main reason for existence, from the Brotherhood's point of view, is to control the Earth's magnetic field; to worship and connect with their reptile masters; to drink the lifeforce of their sacrificed victims; and to provide energy for the reptilians who appear to feed off human emotion, especially fear.

These sacrifices are, literally, sacrifices to the 'gods', the reptilians, and they have been happening for thousands of years. The mass sacrifice of people by the Aztecs in Central America, and so many others, were to provide food for, the physical reptilians and crossbreeds who eat the bodies and drink the blood, and energy nourishment, for the non-physical reptilians of the lower fourth dimension.

Official history is merely a veil to hide the truth of what really happened. When the veil is lifted, again and again we see that not only is the official version not true, it is often 100% wrong.

Take the Rothschilds, the bloodline formerly known, among other names, as the Bauers, one of the most notorious black occult bloodlines of Middle Ages Germany. It became known as Rothschild (red-shield or rotes-schild in German) in the 18th century when a financial dynasty was founded in Frankfurt by Mayer Amschel Rothschild working in league with the Illuminati House of Hesse and others. They took their name from the red shield or hexagram/Star of David on the front of their house in Frankfurt. The Star of David or Seal of Solomon is an ancient esoteric symbol and only became associated with Jewish people after the Rothschild's adopted it for themselves. It has absolutely no connection to "David" or "Solomon", as Jewish historical sources confirm. The Rothschild's are one of the top Illuminati bloodlines on the planet and they are shape-shifting reptilians.

This is the bloodline that has produced ALL 42 of the Presidents of the United States since and including George Washington in 1789. It is the bloodline of George W. Bush. The World War Two leaders, Roosevelt, Churchill, Hitler and Stalin, were of the bloodline and also Freemasons and Satanists. They were manipulated into office, and their country's war effort funded, by the Rothschild's and the other Illuminati bloodlines.

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The Satanic networks, under the names of their various deities, were created by the Babylonian Brotherhood to serve their needs. We have seen that the accounts of the Watchers and their offspring, the Nefilim, include references to their blood drinking activities.

Satanism is based on the manipulation of energy and consciousness. These deeply sick rituals create an energy field, a vibrational frequency, which connects the consciousness of the participants to the reptilians and other consciousness of, the lower fourth dimension. This is the dimensional field, also known as the lower astral to many people, which resonates to the frequency of low vibrational emotions like fear, guilt, hate and so on. When a ritual focuses these emotions, as Satanism does, a powerful connection is made with the lower fourth dimension, the reptilians. These are some of the 'demons' which these rituals have been designed to summon since this whole sad story began thousands of years ago. This is when so much possession takes place and the reptilians take over the initiate's physical body. The leading Satanists are full-blood reptilians cloaked in human form.

These rituals invariably take place on vortex points and so the terror, horror, and hatred, created by them enters the global energy grid, and affects the Earth's magnetic field. Thought forms of that scale of malevolence hold down the vibrational frequency and affect human thought and emotion. Go to a place where Satanic rituals take place and feel the malevolence and fear in the atmosphere. What we call 'atmosphere' is the vibrational field and how it has been affected by human thought forms. Thus we talk about a happy, light or loving atmosphere, or a dark or foreboding one.

The closer the Earth's field is vibrationally to the lower fourth dimension, the more power the reptilians have over this world, and its inhabitants. Satanism is not just a sickness and a perversion, although, it is that also, its main reason for existence, from the Brotherhood's point of view, is to control the Earth's magnetic field; to worship and connect with their reptile masters; to drink the lifeforce of their sacrificed victims; and to provide energy for the reptilians who appear to feed off human emotion, especially fear.

These sacrifices are, literally, sacrifices to the 'gods', the reptilians, and they have been happening for thousands of years. The mass sacrifice of people by the Aztecs in Central America, and so many others, were to provide food for, the physical reptilians and crossbreeds who eat the bodies and drink the blood, and energy nourishment, for the non-physical reptilians of the lower fourth dimension.

Official history is merely a veil to hide the truth of what really happened. When the veil is lifted, again and again we see that not only is the official version not true, it is often 100% wrong.

Take the Rothschilds, the bloodline formerly known, among other names, as the Bauers, one of the most notorious black occult bloodlines of Middle Ages Germany. It became known as Rothschild (red-shield or rotes-schild in German) in the 18th century when a financial dynasty was founded in Frankfurt by Mayer Amschel Rothschild working in league with the Illuminati House of Hesse and others. They took their name from the red shield or hexagram/Star of David on the front of their house in Frankfurt. The Star of David or Seal of Solomon is an ancient esoteric symbol and only became associated with Jewish people after the Rothschild's adopted it for themselves. It has absolutely no connection to "David" or "Solomon", as Jewish historical sources confirm. The Rothschild's are one of the top Illuminati bloodlines on the planet and they are shape-shifting reptilians.

This is the bloodline that has produced ALL 42 of the Presidents of the United States since and including George Washington in 1789. It is the bloodline of George W. Bush. The World War Two leaders, Roosevelt, Churchill, Hitler and Stalin, were of the bloodline and also Freemasons and Satanists. They were manipulated into office, and their country's war effort funded, by the Rothschild's and the other Illuminati bloodlines.

Well, I don't know about the whole "reptilian" thing but I do know that the Bible says not to fear or hate and stay in love and peace. When we do fear and hate, it gives the devil a foothold, Biblically. So, yeah, I definitely think there's something to that. I don't know if it's energy fields that are affected but I, personally, can certainly sense things, even what people are thinking or feeling. Dogs and horses and a lot of other animals can do that too.

Where did the reptilian idea come from?...other than David Icke, I mean, is there a Biblical basis?

As far as shape-shifting goes, the Bible says that people have sometimes been unaware that they have entertained angels and even Jesus, after his death, appeared as other people that the disciples didn't recognize at first. So, that part is not surprising that fallen angels could do that. I'm just not convinced about the reptilian part.

As far as bloodlines of the Presidents, Obama is related to Bush and Cheney but I don't think McCain is. Does that tell us something about who next prez is???
http://www.nypost.com/seven/10172007/news/regionalnews/dissing_cousins__obama__cheney.htm

Last edited:
Upvote 0

phoenixgw

Dec 21, 2006
Sojourner
✟940.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You really should credit David Icke for that, he said Exactly the same thing in his books.

I pulled that junk off a webpage talking about Hitler being a Rothschild. There was no author so props for giving David Icke the credit--I sure don't want it.

I was just adding some silliness to go with with the Apocalyptic Enquirer (Infowars). I wouldn't try posting that junk on any of the news-based forums.

People think the Bilderbergs run the world economy and politics, but actually it's my toy poodle Pepsi. When she wags her tail, the price of gas goes up; when she gathers her toys, borders disappear. The other day she gathered some toys and carefully put one aside; the squeaky Leprechaun.

I saw Pepsi with a bunch of poodles at the park. The Poodlebergs wouldn't let me get too close, but I saw a lot of tails wagging. I'm not sure what it means.
:groupray:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

phoenixgw

Dec 21, 2006
Sojourner
✟940.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yah, David wrote all that.
Except that these people DO have the means to carry this out, unlike your poodle.

Don't be too sure. Ireland just killed the Lisbon Treaty, which effectively foils the EU's plan to use it to install their dictatorship. The Bilderbergs seem to have lost control. On the other hand, Pepsi hasn't stopped playing with her squeaky Leprechaun since Friday this morning. :thumbsup:

My Poodle, My Lamb.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Brain Damage

Generally Medicated
Nov 14, 2002
Visit site
✟18,745.00
Faith
Christian
Now believe it or not, I don't dismiss the Bilderberg Group. They are definitely for real, and I certainly believe that they can influence banking and/or economies behind the scenes. What exactly is the extent of their influence, I do not know, but maybe this is a subject we three can actually agree on for a change. :kiss:

Scary, I know.

In Christ,

Acts6:5
Well I never thought I would see the day that you Acts would believe in conspiracies like this.

And I know you to be a logical and level headed type of guy who does his home work before saying things , and the fact that "YOU" now believe this stuff is real , has really got the hairs on the back of my neck standing up.

Couldn't you have just said that this is a load of bull , and then I would have been happy.

Upvote 0

Brain Damage

Generally Medicated
Nov 14, 2002
Visit site
✟18,745.00
Faith
Christian
Jen. You talk about the price of oil going up to $6 a gallon and yet Bush was recently in the middle east asking some king abdulla type dude to start pumping out more oil so the price would level or even drop , to which he was told , the amount they were pumping out was sufficient.

Why would bush be asking that if the big boys want the price of fuel to rise?

Upvote 0

Brain Damage

Generally Medicated
Nov 14, 2002
Visit site
✟18,745.00
Faith
Christian
Ok well after having posted the above post I then went to check the news and it looks like Bush finaly got his way.

Quote - Saudi Arabia to 'increase oil production'

Concerned that skyrocketing oil prices might induce a worldwide economic slump, Saudi Arabia is planning to increase oil production next month by about 500,000 barrels a day, The New York Times reported on its website.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/06/14/2274786.htm

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.