Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Then again, if they really are in control, would they be that obvious that us proles would know all about it?
Hey HD. When did you change your faith icon :confused:

Or you can just PM me if ya like.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
The masons made me do it.
Yes, I'm kidding, we need some jovaility here.;)
Isn't that the truth. I just do not find much of that on the Eschatology board or even much of CF for that matter. Be well. :hug:

Upvote 0

garry2

Apr 4, 2007
✟3,053.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Did I just find Alex Jones new site.

Pretty much. :sorry:

Then why do you stay here? or is it a fib-lie, who would stay where falsity is, havn,t heard you speaking out against alan bones.
Who is he? a big mouth! with no substance, like one who posts with no point that one can see.

Upvote 0

NumberOneSon

The poster formerly known as Acts6:5
Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Then why do you stay here?
Because I like having discussions and debates on Eschatology, and because I want to defend what I believe is the truth and speak out when I see falsehood.

or is it a fib-lie
Why would it be a fib-lie for me to post here?

who would stay where falsity is
I guess you would, since you post here despite the hand ringing you do over the falsehoods you see in Zspeedyrabit's posts. If I ran away from every discussion board that contained error then I wouldn't be any of them, lol. I don't believe in leaving a place simply because I see others are in error about something (and obviously neither do you because you're still here).

, havn,t heard you speaking out against alan bones.
Alex Jones. And I have spoken out against him and people like him many times. Just a couple weeks ago, in fact. I've tried to warn Jen, Carey, and numerous other posters on this board about men like Jones over the years.

Who is he? a big mouth! with no substance, like one who posts with no point that one can see.
He's a conspiracy theorist who is very popular with the 9/11/NWO crowd. If you've ever seen the video of the Cremation of Care ceremony at the Bohemian Grove then you've watched his footage. And yes, he is a big mouth with very little substance IMHO. I know this because I've studied a number of his documentaries.

In Christ,

Acts6:5

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

garry2

Apr 4, 2007
✟3,053.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Because I like having discussions and debates on Eschatology, and because I want to defend what I believe is the truth and speak out when I see falsehood.

But you agreed that alex jones new site was here.
That is falsehood, is it not? :)

Why would it be a fib-lie for me to post here?

Is it a lie that the new alex jones site is here or are you being malicious. ;)

I guess you would, since you post here despite the hand ringing you do over the falsehoods you see in Zspeedyrabit's posts.

I don't do any hand wringing, but I do so dislike playing with Gods Word and those that incourage it.
Anything there sound familar to you?
You will deny it but, your problem.

If I ran away from every discussion board that contained error then I wouldn't be any of them, lol. I don't believe in leaving a place simply because I see others are in error about something (and obviously neither do you because you're still here).

Ha, about one report short of being banned for life, be that one, clown.

Alex Jones. And I have spoken out against him and people like him many times. Just a couple weeks ago, in fact. I've tried to warn Jen, Carey, and numerous other posters on this board about men like Jones over the years.

Really, does jen follow him, I think you are deluded.
In fact know so.

He's a conspiracy theorist who is very popular with the 9/11/NWO crowd. If you've ever seen the video of the Cremation of Care ceremony at the Bohemian Grove then you've watched his footage. And yes, he is a big mouth with very little substance IMHO. I know this because I've studied a number of his documentaries.

In Christ,

I don't know anything of him.
Yet you say, I or this forum is just like him., preety much.
You are a clown, mild ay.

I will be glad to be leaving this demons nest.
Would leave myself except I cannot resist answering those that continually do satans work in trying to pull down ones spirit.
See you sometime [wash my mouth][wash my mouth][wash my mouth][wash my mouth] hole.

Upvote 0

Breetai

For I am not ashamed of the Gospel...
Dec 3, 2003
✟23,820.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Then why do you stay here? or is it a fib-lie, who would stay where falsity is, havn,t heard you speaking out against alan bones.
With all do respect... I'm not really sure what you're going on about. I wandered into this thread because the topic is interesting. I think Mr. Jones has a lot of valid points and he often presents clear arguments for his positions when he's not overly emotional. I understand exactly what he goes on about, whether I agree with him, disagree or am unsure. We could talk about David Icke if you'd like. That's even more interesting!

Upvote 0

Breetai

For I am not ashamed of the Gospel...
Dec 3, 2003
✟23,820.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
No, but anything you wan't to know feel free to ask and I will tell you. ;)
Actually, I am curious about something. In this thread, someone was referring to Babylon. What does that refer to? America, or something else?

Upvote 0

NumberOneSon

The poster formerly known as Acts6:5
Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
But you agreed that alex jones new site was here.
That is falsehood, is it not?
It was an obvious joke, Garry. You know that.

Is it a lie that the new alex jones site is here or are you being malicious.
It was sarcasm.

I don't do any hand wringing, but I do so dislike playing with Gods Word and those that incourage it.
Same with me. And that is why I choose to stay on a forum where “falsity is”. You obviously don’t have a problem interacting on a message board where you observe errors and falsehoods being posted, so don’t act like my presence here is a contradiction.

Anything there sound familar to you?
You will deny it but, your problem.
Not taking the bait.

Ha, about one report short of being banned for life, be that one, clown.
You're one report short of being banned? I've certainly never reported you.

Really, does jen follow him, I think you are deluded.
In fact know so.
I never said Jen follows him.

I don't know anything of him.
Yet you say, I or this forum is just like him., preety much.
You are a clown, mild ay.
I don’t think you are like Alex Jones because you don’t dwell on conspiracy theories. But many of the threads and posts on the Eschatology board have far more to do with conspiracy theories then they do with biblical Eschatology.

About two summers ago a few posters swamped this board with 9/11 conspiracies and they tried to justify it by reasoning that since the NWO orchestrated the 9/11 tragedy, and since the NWO is considered to be involved in the events found in Revelation, then 9/11 conspiracies are fair game here. But the mods quickly put a stop to it, recognizing that such topics belong somewhere more appropriate.

I wish the site owners would create a Conspiracy Theory board like other forums do. Here's to hoping.

I will be glad to be leaving this demons nest.
Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

Would leave myself except I cannot resist answering those that continually do satans work in trying to pull down ones spirit.
My, you do such an excellent job of that Garry...what with all the rainbows and sunshine that practically leap out of my monitor when I read your posts, lol. I've even had to upgrade the kind of Coppertone tanning lotion I use to SPF 70 when viewing this forum; your posts are just so bright and uplifting!

See you sometime [wash my mouth][wash my mouth][wash my mouth][wash my mouth] hole
Keep on uplifting those spirits, Garry! :kiss:

In Christ,

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Reactions: icedtea
Upvote 0

garry2

Apr 4, 2007
✟3,053.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
With all do respect... I'm not really sure what you're going on about. I wandered into this thread because the topic is interesting. I think Mr. Jones has a lot of valid points and he often presents clear arguments for his positions when he's not overly emotional. I understand exactly what he goes on about, whether I agree with him, disagree or am unsure. We could talk about David Icke if you'd like. That's even more interesting!
Talk about anyone you like, why ask me?
I doubt it would interest me as I've never heard of him, never heard of jones, what's your agenda posting me about people I don't know?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.