Florida Roll call

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jezus_Phish

call-me-dan said:
Though I do wish we got better waves....
Haha! I definitely agree! ::shrugs:: Okay, I'm in Florida as well -- born and raised! I was born in Ft. Lauderdale, and moved to Deerfield Beach when I was 1½, and I've been there ever since. Shoot, I attend Florida State... just can't seem to get away! ::grins:: Glad to see so many Floridians here!

:wave: Steph

Upvote 0

straightedge

Mar 10, 2004
Davie, Florida
✟564.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Jezus_Phish said:
Haha! I definitely agree! ::shrugs:: Okay, I'm in Florida as well -- born and raised! I was born in Ft. Lauderdale, and moved to Deerfield Beach when I was 1½, and I've been there ever since. Shoot, I attend Florida State... just can't seem to get away! ::grins:: Glad to see so many Floridians here!

:wave: Steph

Deerfield beach cool. One of my favorite restaurants is over at Big Louis on US1.

Upvote 0

straightedge

Mar 10, 2004
Davie, Florida
✟564.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Jezus_Phish said:
Ohh, MAN! I've heard of that place. ^.^ Dude, do you live there? And Deerfield is fantastic. ::grins::

Well, I live in the Davie area off near the intersection of Palm ave. and Griffin road. I attend BCC central campus, south campus, and pines center. I used to go to Island Water Sports, which is just north of Hillsborough(sp) blvd, to surf with them every saturday morning. We surf just north of the pier. Also, once in awhile, I'll go to my sisters friend to get a hair cut at, I thinks its called Cove plaza, thats called the Palor. Its on the south side of hillsborough blvd, just before you get to the intercoastal bridge.

Take care:
Matt

Upvote 0
J

Jezus_Phish

straightedge said:
Well, I live in the Davie area off near the intersection of Palm ave. and Griffin road. I attend BCC central campus, south campus, and pines center. I used to go to Island Water Sports, which is just north of Hillsborough(sp) blvd, to surf with them every saturday morning. We surf just north of the pier. Also, once in awhile, I'll go to my sisters friend to get a hair cut at, I thinks its called Cove plaza, thats called the Palor. Its on the south side of hillsborough blvd, just before you get to the intercoastal bridge.

Take care:
Matt
That's awesome. ^.^ I live off of Hillsboro, actually, so I know just where you're talking about. If you take my street eastbound, you actually hit the exact place you're talking about. That's amazing! Island Water Sports, if I recall correctly, is in Quiet Waters Park, at the intersection of Powerline and Hillsboro. That's where I work. Not QWP, but in the shopping centre behind it. ^.^

Small world, ain't it!? Amazing!!

God bless,
Steph

Upvote 0

straightedge

Mar 10, 2004
Davie, Florida
✟564.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Jezus_Phish said:
That's awesome. ^.^ I live off of Hillsboro, actually, so I know just where you're talking about. If you take my street eastbound, you actually hit the exact place you're talking about. That's amazing! Island Water Sports, if I recall correctly, is in Quiet Waters Park, at the intersection of Powerline and Hillsboro. That's where I work. Not QWP, but in the shopping centre behind it. ^.^

Small world, ain't it!? Amazing!!

God bless,
Steph

IWS is east of the inter-coastal bridge of Hillsborough blvd. Where hills. ends at A1A, you would make a left heading north and you would see IWS on your left side when A1A makes a hard right heading east. I've heard of quite waters park. I might have been their, I'm not to sure. So, you taking off from FSU?

Upvote 0
J

Jezus_Phish

straightedge said:
IWS is east of the inter-coastal bridge of Hillsborough blvd. Where hills. ends at A1A, you would make a left heading north and you would see IWS on your left side when A1A makes a hard right heading east. I've heard of quite waters park. I might have been their, I'm not to sure. So, you taking off from FSU?
Okay, I pretty much know where you're talking about. ^.^ And yes, QWP is pretty awesome. As far as FSU goes, I'll be getting back there 14 August; so exciting! Where do you attend (if you still attend college)?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Marie

Senior Veteran
Apr 8, 2002
Arizona
Visit site
✟18,472.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I was born in Rockledge Florida...don't ask me where it is, because I have no idea! :D :p

LionOfJudah said:
By the way i am a student at Ozark Christian college ^_^ working on staying debit free and coming out as a Youth Minister.
I will be going there sometime :)

Upvote 0

Marie

Senior Veteran
Apr 8, 2002
Arizona
Visit site
✟18,472.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I_are_sceptical said:
On the east coast, about 200 miles north of Miami, south of Melbourne and the Kennedy Space Center.
Thank you sir! :)

I knew it was on the east coast, and that it was just south of Cocoa Beach, but explaining that to people gets confusing for me, so thank you! :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

straightedge

Mar 10, 2004
Davie, Florida
✟564.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Jezus_Phish said:
Awesome. ^.^ I know where BCC South is, but where is the Pines Centre? ::will feel silly if it's right next to it o_O:: And what're you majoring in?

Pines center is on Sheridan street, west of I-75. In my next semister, I'm taking 3 classes. Zoology, Zoology lab, and College Algebra. These classes are all going to be held at central campus, which is located between university drive and Davie blvd., just south of I-595.

I'm majoring Business admin. for now, but I don't know what I really want.

Upvote 0

Marie

Senior Veteran
Apr 8, 2002
Arizona
Visit site
✟18,472.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I_are_sceptical said:
You're welcome, Marie.

On U.S. Highway 1, somewhere in the Cocoa-Rockledge area, there is a company called "Econo Kill". I'm sure it's exterminators, but I'm afraid to go in the door and ask. I keep thinking I will be told "We kill people for money"! lol ^_^
ROFLOL! :D

That really cracks me up!! :D

As I was looking through the phone book one day, I saw this place called "Organ Stop Pizza"...not knowing what it was, I almost died laughing at this place! About two months later, I was driving in the car with my grandpa on the other side of town, and there was this huge building out to our left. He commented about how he had wanted to try their pizza sometime, and the history of the organ inside the building...I looked over to see "Organ Stop Pizza" :p

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.