✟564.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Hey, I live in Fort Lauderdale! :)

Woooot. :wave: Howdy their from about 10 miles west of ft. lauderdale in country davie.

I saw in your pro-file that Coral Ridge is your church home. It used to be mine til like 6 years ago. I still go their from time to time to listen to Dr. Kenndy.

Upvote 0

Ric

1 John 5:13
Feb 6, 2002
Orlando, Florida
Visit site
✟9,815.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
LionOfJudah said:
Ok all the Fl people, all you Disney world/bush garden beach lovers lets show the South East the best state that it has :cool:

With that said who all is from Fl

I am Charlie and live in South West Fl (Fort Myers) perfect location 2hrs from Bush gardens/Disney world/ South Beach Miami (third is just a meh to me)
Orlando, Florida here!:clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LionOfJudah

Seeking after God's heart
Feb 2, 2004
Joplin Mo
Visit site
✟535.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hey guys is anyone in the SouthWest Fl area, Fort Myers/Naples area that is a little over like 30+ and willing to help a college student out with some scholarships and everything? just wondering go a head and reply or PM me if you can thankx a bunch.

By the way i am a student at Ozark Christian college ^_^ working on staying debit free and coming out as a Youth Minister.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

nicodemus

Orthodox Christian
Nov 21, 2003
Florida
Visit site
✟9,414.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm moving to Orlando on the 25th. I'm going down for a few days on the 19th to hunt for an apartment before I 'officially' move down there. So, in a few weeks, I can say "here" to the Florida roll call :p I know nothing about Orlando, so hopefully you Orlando folk (Orlandans?) can tell me a few things about the place.

Upvote 0

I_are_sceptical

Senior Veteran
May 21, 2004
✟19,271.00
Faith
Other Religion
nicodemus said:
I'm moving to Orlando on the 25th. I'm going down for a few days on the 19th to hunt for an apartment before I 'officially' move down there. So, in a few weeks, I can say "here" to the Florida roll call :p I know nothing about Orlando, so hopefully you Orlando folk (Orlandans?) can tell me a few things about the place.
I don't know where you are moving from, so I don't know what you would compare Orlando to. For me it's a huge place, very spread out. The local bus service only runs once an hour (Milwaukee and Chicago spoiled me).
Many neighborhoods have only one road that leads to a main street. An inconvenient arrangement I think, but I guess it enhances neighborliness.
Lot's of good shopping, although I'm not sure where the grocery stores are.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.