Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
.... i don't tend to even keep up the shuttle anymore. my schedule being what it is, i never manage to catch it anymore.

The local news channel [for Bright House Networks, yuck...] often will announce when a shuttle/rocket'll be launched. but i usually just ignore it unless it's really worth watching [as in a night launch]. not sure how long in advance they do it though.

Upvote 0

birdofthunder

Veteran
Aug 17, 2006
Tempe, AZ
Visit site
✟14,731.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
problem with that is I've got to be up in the 1st place, or near a tv with cable....long story short: i work 3rd shift, have no cable at home, and am just up for keeping up with one more thing! lol sorry, but i've got more balls in the air than i like already! :)

Upvote 0

moonkitty

Senior Veteran
May 5, 2006
✟16,945.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Anyone else getting a bit chilly this morning? When I woke up at 6am the temperature read 67 degrees. Now at 8 am it has actually went down to 64 degrees, though the weather man says it is 62 degrees in the city I live in.

It's a nice change from the 80 degrees we have recently been waking up too. I remember back in August when the kids started back to school--my daughters bus gets here around 7am. I walked her down the stairs and around the corner to the bus stop--and in that short little walk I was already sweating!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.