LionOfJudah

Seeking after God's heart
Feb 2, 2004
Joplin Mo
Visit site
✟535.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Ok all the Fl people, all you Disney world/bush garden beach lovers lets show the South East the best state that it has :cool:

With that said who all is from Fl

I am Charlie and live in South West Fl (Fort Myers) perfect location 2hrs from Bush gardens/Disney world/ South Beach Miami (third is just a meh to me)

christianmom

May 13, 2004
✟149.00
Faith
Christian
LionOfJudah said:
Tar head is from a radio program on Wayfm (Christian hit radio 88.7) in the evenings hehe. just wanted to see if possibly you knew it.
I do listen to WayFM and JoyFM 88.1. I just don't get to listen in the evenings. I listen in the mornings mostly and early afternoon. Basically anytime I am in the car. Too many kiddos to listen in the evening at home! :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Cright

Veteran
Apr 18, 2004
SE Michigan, USA
Visit site
✟17,849.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I used to live in Jacksonville.. so palatka44... I know about where you are! :)
I miss sunny Florida and all my wonderful friends down there!!

I've been living back in Michigan for about 2 1/2 years... ick!
Now I am cold all the time and alergic to everything rolling through the air in the spring. Never had that down there!

Please everyone ... enjoy it in Florida for me!! :wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GooglyMelsiePoogly

Promise of a Lifetime
May 27, 2004
Down the road, take two lefts.
✟29,512.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Hi Charlie & Others,
I am Meleah and I am in FL lol. I live about 50 minutes-hour away from Orlando and well I guess thats all I have to say. I live in a little booney town thats not even on the map but I live close to a big city. 45 minutes away from Jacksinville. Well I must run Toodles! :wave:
~Meleah

P.S. Florida migh tbe good but I don't think its the best state. I am about to die of heat.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.