Country
Canada
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Our town is starting to flood. Praying for safety. People will be evacuated tomorrow morning. Some of us will stay. Our homes are built up high and we used to have floods every 10 years. This time it was 15 years since we had a flood. Thanks.

saved24

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2011
Canada
✟842,092.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Good news! I heard the water is going down, that the ice broke through at the bend where it was stuck!
Edit: now someone said it went down yesterday night too and went back up, and another person says more ice is coming.... guess we are not in the clear yet, but still it's not like last flood, fast rising

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

saved24

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2011
Canada
✟842,092.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
thank you again for all your prayers, the State of Emergency has been lifted, we did not have a flood, some roads flooded in some places etc and that was probably the only damage. I hope the cabins in the bush are okay, but I don't know. We are safe, and that's good! :)

Upvote 0

believerwithallmyheart

Site Supporter
May 21, 2013
New York
✟77,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
thank you again for all your prayers, the State of Emergency has been lifted, we did not have a flood, some roads flooded in some places etc and that was probably the only damage. I hope the cabins in the bush are okay, but I don't know. We are safe, and that's good! :)
Very glad to hear this news:amen:

• Agree
Reactions: Mayflower1
Upvote 0