Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
"In all circumstances give thanks, for this is the will of God for you in Christ Jesus." --1 Thessalonians 5:18
Many of you may have seen my post over the past 2 years or so about wanting to transfer colleges, so I could study Theology. It's finally happened! Thanks in part to your kind encouragement & advise, I've just moved into my new college, in a new state, in a different time zone, in a very different culture (urban Chicagoland is much different than my rural Indiana!). A lot of changes, to be sure, but I'm very excited for my near future, and thank all of you (God especially--thanks, man!). I'm already making good friends, and my roommate's moving in sometime today.

I'm also restarting my quest for a girlfriend/future wife; God has been incredible, in that He's instilled a genuine sense of patience within me (that's a fancy way to say that He's made me able to wait, instead of rushing in towards whoever I find first). I'm about to write a post with a list I'm making for traits I'm looking for; as long as I have a blank slate to work with, I want to do this right.

I'm in the Orchestra here, I'm living very close to a relative I haven't seen since I was too young to remember, living here will let me know if I actually want to live in a big city like I think I do, and there's just so many blessings upon blessings laden over me right now! It's been a long, weird struggle, with a lot of stress & unexpected turns, but now that I'm here, I'm very at peace; it's that certain peace that only comes with knowing that you're right where God wants you to be.

Please do pray for continued success, pray for those who don't feel so blessed, discernment for how I should live & who I should be with, and for God to be in every aspect of everything that's happening (as if He isn't already?).