Praise GOD!!!!!

Faith over Fear

If I had but one breath, I’d use it to praise HIM!
Dec 30, 2023
USA
✟22,479.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I am finally overcoming self harm!!! God has turned the tide in my life! I’m so happy right now, I can’t even begin to describe how good I feel!

Self harm is a difficult thing to do.. at first it is extremely painful but over time you learn to tolerate the pain ( and enjoy it ). I have been using a pocket knife to feel in control of my situations and emotions. NO MORE!! Jesus is all I need!

Self harm is hard to stop but the emotion behind it is even harder to solve. I hated myself for all kinds of reasons I always felt like a stupid failure, a misfit, UGLY and etc…. I’ve learned I don’t care what I look like or anything like that. As long as I know Jesus that’s good enough for me!!! I’ve fought hell by the acre for so long. Depression and anxiety have been major struggles in my life. I have attempted suicide in recent times feeling things were just never gonna get better. As of now , I want to live more than ever before!!! I want to live a life for Christ! Wherever he leads I’ll go!!!

Anyway, I’m just praising my Savior for victory over self harm!!!!!!

Praise God! Praise God!!! His grace is sufficient for ME!!!!!

Thank you all for your prayers, advice and encouragement!!!! Love you all!:heart:

Animation Love GIF

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,013,150.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Awesome news!!!!

May God give you strength. May He embrace you with His loving and merciful arms.

Remember, as you carry your cross in life, Jesus is indeed carrying you!

Stay strong. Persevere in prayer.

God bless you

Upvote 0

Faith over Fear

If I had but one breath, I’d use it to praise HIM!
Dec 30, 2023
USA
✟22,479.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Awesome news!!!!

May God give you strength. May He embrace you with His loving and merciful arms.

Remember, as you carry your cross in life, Jesus is indeed carrying you!

Stay strong. Persevere in prayer.

God bless you
Thanks! I just can’t believe it’s finally over!!!!
I’m so happy, I don’t know what to do with my self lol!!!

GOD IS SO GOOD!!!!

Upvote 0

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟204,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Praise the Lord! May the Lord continue to protect and provide for you, and keep you out of the dark place He has just brought you out of.

Upvote 0