Faithfulandtrue

Follow of Jesus Christ
Jun 24, 2014
✟40,313.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am 24 years old. I have been considering changing jobs because ive been at my job for a few years now and it feels like its time to move on, but I'm scared because I don't know where to go next. I also have been getting depressed seeing this year almost over and again I still haven't had any sights of finally getting a boyfriend. While I watch everyone especially younger people getting married and living adult lives I cant help but feel embarrassed, jealous, deeply sad and depressed. I just feel like I'm in a race and everyone is so far ahead of me and I can't keep up :'( I just feel like I'm getting older and older and just going in circles. I don't know what God wants me to do with my life...:( everyone else seems to know what career they want.

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
between the pages of the Bible.
Visit site
✟200,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:praying: Praying for you. God bless you and may His will be done.

Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body. —2 Corinthians 4:10

Upvote 0

HereIStand

Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2006
✟317,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Will pray for you. It can be difficult meeting someone. I dated in school, but it was hard to meet people after college. Maybe try online dating. It can't be any worse than a church singles group. Seriously, they're worth a try also.

Upvote 0

CoolDude68

Site Supporter
May 29, 2013
Budapest
✟127,545.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm double your age and still don't know what I want to be when I grow up! lol You're young, don't stress about it. Someone will come along in time when you least expect it and not even looking. I recommend joining some groups of like minded people who enjoy the same types of things you do. Any hobbies or interests I mean. You have plenty of time for that other stuff. Your energy should be focused on you right now and discovering what makes you tick and get passionate about. Pray and listen for guidance. He has a plan for you but you should relax and be calm and listen while exercising patience. Life is a journey, not a sprint.

• Friendly
Reactions: NurseAbigail
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I am 24 years old. I have been considering changing jobs because ive been at my job for a few years now and it feels like its time to move on, but I'm scared because I don't know where to go next. I also have been getting depressed seeing this year almost over and again I still haven't had any sights of finally getting a boyfriend. While I watch everyone especially younger people getting married and living adult lives I cant help but feel embarrassed, jealous, deeply sad and depressed. I just feel like I'm in a race and everyone is so far ahead of me and I can't keep up :'( I just feel like I'm getting older and older and just going in circles. I don't know what God wants me to do with my life...:( everyone else seems to know what career they want.

:heart: Bless yer heart, you are not in a race. Although it may be difficult, meditate on these verses, dear heart. Praying for you (((hug)))

"Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth." ~Psalm 46:10

"In quietness and in confidence shall be your strength" ~Isaiah 30:15

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,065,525.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request, deliverance, favorable career decision, and for a victorious life that will bring you glory in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

• Friendly
Reactions: Pilgrim
Upvote 0

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

megan_26

Sep 22, 2017
USA
✟44,260.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I understand what you're feeling...I'm also "stuck" in life right now and I don't know what God wants me to do. But Romans 8:28 says "And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose."
We just have to trust and hope and hold tight to him, praying without ceasing. There will be good things, just have faith. I'll be praying for you :heart:

Upvote 0

Introverted1293

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2017
Washington
✟686,777.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I know this all too well.

Father God I pray in Jesus name that your will will be done in faithfulandtrue's life. Comfort the op and destroy the jealousy and the embarrassment in her life. Lord God I pray in Jesus name that you would give her peace.

Upvote 0