Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes, labor is one of the things that I am concerned about, given Bloomberg's longstanding opposition to unions and resistance to labor reform, from raising the minimum wage to mandating paid sick leave. Michael Bloomberg’s Troubling Record on Unions and Workers

Four more years of Trump will hurt, but potentially eight years of Bloomberg at the head of the Democratic Party does not necessarily strike me as a better deal. Given his record, he could very easily save us from Trump, only to put the Democratic Party squarely in the hands of big business and gut attempts at reform from the inside. Between that and the precedent that a successful campaign based around flooding social media with advertisements would set, I'm not even sure I would want him to win the general election at all, so I would stay neutral and vote third party.
Thanks for posting this article with so many links to statements made by Bloomberg. I won't be voting for him in the primaries after what I have read at several of the links.
I'll be voting for Klobuchar if she still in the running.

Reactions: Silmarien
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,712.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
  • Agree
Reactions: Aldebaran
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟652,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It sounds like he was maybe embellishing a story, not a good like for a presidential candidate.

Sort of like claiming to run for cover while being under sniper fire, eh Hillary? :D

• Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0