Fauci, Collins SQUASHED Lab Leak, Aimed To 'DISPROVE' Theory After A WEEK Of Debate: Report

Tuur

Oct 12, 2022
Southeast
✟48,526.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When you calculated this yourself what factor (ie %)did you allow for known complications associated with the pharmacological intervention?
My word. Do you actually think the vaccines caused as many deaths as the disease? Your question implies that.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,829.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Dunno, do you have to have work published to be a scientist? My guess is every day they are scientists. I thought science was 'the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the natural and physical world, or knowledge obtained about the world by watching it carefully (Dictionary Cambridge)
or
the systematic study of the structure and behaviour of the physical and natural world through observation, experimentation, and the testing of theories against the evidence obtained."the world of science and technology
(Google)
0r
Science is the pursuit and application of knowledge and understanding of the natural and social world following a systematic methodology based on evidence (the science council)
You think they are not scientists?
I think they are not scientists.

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
The furin cleavage site....

So this site is the viruses' main advantage in mutating. The spike protein holds the space for the insertion on other genome sequences. There's three ways this could happen....

1. Random chance. This is ruled out as it would defy everything we currently understand about viral pathology. The sequence is too long.

2. Recombination with other viruses or proteins inside a host. This is the one that researchers are claiming to look for....but only one similar virus shares 3 parts of the 12 part coded sequence that exists in covid. The other 9 parts don't exist in any known viruses....which is why they seem to have some difficulty in finding the species that covid "jumped" from.

3. In a lab. Why would anyone do this in a lab? Well to study the virus and plan for a possible future outbreak. Fortunately, we don't do that sort of thing in the US....it's too dangerous. We outsource it to China...and other labs around the world. If people found out that we had actually done the work in creating this disaster....heads would roll....

Fortunately, even though we know that this gain of function research was happening at this particular lab where the outbreak started....the people involved in funding the research have assured everyone that it didn't come from the lab....which was just unfortunate enough to be involved in the very unique coincidence of researching corona viruses with gain of function research in Wuhan at the time an outbreak of covid happened....in Wuhan. Nope, it came from the wet market lol.
When considering the plausibility of a conspiracy theory, consider the plausibility of the given explanation not considered a conspiracy theory. Either something extremely unlikely happened involving a virus we've never seen nor cannot find led to this new virus spontaneously manifesting in the exact same city they were doing research on this virus and mutating it deliberately.....

Or, you know, the conspiracy theory version of it leaking from the lab.

If the mainstream version of events sounds ridiculously stupid....and the conspiracy theory isn't only far more plausible, but you actually can read the emails of experts, see them colluding despite wildly disagreeing days earlier, and you know that the media literally covered for them by silencing other experts and pushing the approved narrative....

Well really...what won't you believe? Do you also think Epstein killed himself?
Not only were they experimenting with coronaviruses, the specific change which makes Covid unique (insert of FCS) was part of a grant proposal to DARPA from the same people involved with the research at the WIV.

Email correspondence from those involved showed a clear disparity between internal conversations (concerns over virus being engineered) and external statements ("lab leak is conspiracy theory").

Those that still cling to the Wet Market story are only showing how devoted to the narrative they are.

Reactions: jameslouise
Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
With all due respect, how can you tell an engineered pathogen from a natural one?

Reactions: jameslouise
Upvote 0

jameslouise

Jan 16, 2023
WIRRAL
✟20,825.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I knew one of the people gathering data for my state's health department.
Could be worth asking the 'one you knew' if he has data for the number of cardiac episodes/cardiac morbidity/ cardiac fatalities in, lets say an age range of 18-40, with no co-morbidities and comparing the results between people who have had specific pharmaceutical interventions with those who have not.

The world has no "ruler"
John 14:30

What experience do you actually have with the funding of science? Is it none, or less?
I have a little experience of funding applications and my masters degree was in research methodology so again some experience but not a lot. How about you?

Can’t bring yourself to call this “pharmacological intervention” a “vaccine”?
Yes, television was more complicated than radio, well spotted!
I am concerned that if certain trigger words are used over a certain frequency then this may results in said sites not featuring so well on searches, so it is out of respect for the web site owners that I avoid some words

Upvote 0

Tuur

Oct 12, 2022
Southeast
✟48,526.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That is an unjustified extrapolation of what I said.
Really? You wrote this:

When you calculated this yourself what factor (ie %)did you allow for known complications associated with the pharmacological intervention?

Then you wrote this:

Could be worth asking the 'one you knew' if he has data for the number of cardiac episodes/cardiac morbidity/ cardiac fatalities in, lets say an age range of 18-40, with no co-morbidities and comparing the results between people who have had specific pharmaceutical interventions with those who have not.

If you're not saying the vaccine is as bad as the disease, then what are you saying?

• Optimistic
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟301,271.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I have a little experience of funding applications and my masters degree was in research methodology so again some experience but not a lot. How about you?

I have written many grants and reviewed them for many years. Given your experience I am a little shocked you choose to propagate a tale of corruption about funding processes.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
How can you say with a straight face that far right activist, drug addict and woman hater Jordan Peterson does not have a political agenda?

"Far right activist"
"Woman hater"
"Drug addict"

Someone definitely has a political agenda here.

He's famous for it: he repeatedly and incorrectly regurgitates Blythe to appeal to incels, Oath Keepers and the misogynist wing of the GOP. It's literally what he is known for.

smh

Who is Blythe?
Oath Keepers?
Incels?

I must have missed all that during his Pinocchio lecture.

I don't claim to have seen every Peterson video or read any of his books but when he blew up I listened to some of his archived lectures (because he was a professor) and he appears to be a center left liberal still capable of rational thought. He only looks far right to the fringe left commie/tankie Maoist "revolutionaries" and oddly they seem to only have criticism of his character, personal smears, or otherwise attempt to character assassinate him. They never seem to be able actually back up these claims.

But let's hear what you have.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I’m going to go out on a limb here and say this results from the reporter not knowing how hypothesis testing works.

I'd say it's from the public generally being stupid and gullible.

For example, I saw an article from a poster that posited new information about the market leak hypothesis that claimed to be evidence of the market leak. It posited that since most of the early covid positive patients lived near the market, and not the lab, that the market would be the more likely vector of transmission.

It's a solid theory....as long as people actually live near the lab. We already know some people working at the lab lived near the market. There's very few residential areas at all near the lab. We know they were doing gain if function research, we know they were doing it on bat coronaviruses, we know they were badly understaffed, we know they appear to have had the outbreak well before it was reported.

Who actually believes this didn't come from the lab?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Pull the other one it's got bells on.
Nothing to back up these claims huh?

I love how someone can just slap "well documented" next to some empty nonsense and fools will believe them.

Reactions: whatbogsends
Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I have written many grants and reviewed them for many years. Given your experience I am a little shocked you choose to propagate a tale of corruption about funding processes.

Grants for what?

The issues with the peer review process have been exposed for years now. Issues with the grant lending process are only recently coming to light.

Reactions: whatbogsends
Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Today I learnt that accuracy is political.

You smeared someone's name...in some weak attempt to discredit them. Which is funny....because I didn't even watch the video. What's to discredit?

Google search results of Peterson quoting Blythe (whoever that is) turned up....0 results. Not one related result.

Looking back, you said he "incorrectly regurgitates Blythe" which means....he does not quote this person to appeal to all the people who you claim he's trying to appeal to.

Did you deliberately attempt to mislead posters or are you simply failing at a genuine smear attempt? Because accuracy is nowhere in that post.

It's straight propaganda. Where are you incorrectly regurgitating quotes from?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Well then you're going to need to find other people. Peterson is not an expert on any of this and both of their political agendas are well documented.
Neither is Bill Gates, Leonardo DeCaprio, or any other of the "famous" people who think we should listen to them just because they have money.
Bill should stick to windows...lots of virsus' there he could do something about.
Leo should work on his acting skills. He sucks at this.

This is a problem today. People become famous because they developed an inovation, act, sing, are an object of physical beauty, or just have a show where they talk to other famous people..

Then, they go out with their fame and microphone and try to tell us... what to do, what to buy, who to believe....

Then you have the "appointed" government representatives like Fauci in the US or "doctor" Tam in Canada... who are MD's but are appointed to a high paid position. They are paid by a government to spout the government agenda... or.... they lose their cushy job.

Real doctors were presenting hard facts from "boots on the ground" experiences.. and were hushed up and bullied due to going against the "Truth" presented by the government, WHO an WEF puppets who were paid to tell lies.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟315,079.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Real doctors were presenting hard facts from "boots on the ground" experiences.. and were hushed up and bullied due to going against the "Truth" presented by the government, WHO an WEF puppets who were paid to tell lies.
No they weren't. Grifters like ex M.D. Andrew Wakefield have been censured appropriately.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
No they weren't. Grifters like ex M.D. Andrew Wakefield have been censured appropriately.
There are many doctors that spoke out against the actions of people like Fauci and, in Canada, Theresa Tam... Well, they tried but were shut down.
These were doctors in the trenches, boots on the ground.

Not doctors that were paid off by the governments and big Pharma to push the vaccines and other mandates.

If you don't think that this was an agenda of the mega powerful, then I cannot help you.

A Phizer employee was caught admitting that Phizer was using the vaccines to create mutations.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
There are many doctors that spoke out against the actions of people like Fauci and, in Canada, Theresa Tam... Well, they tried but were shut down.
These were doctors in the trenches, boots on the ground.

Not doctors that were paid off by the governments and big Pharma to push the vaccines and other mandates.

If you don't think that this was an agenda of the mega powerful, then I cannot help you.

A Phizer employee was caught admitting that Phizer was using the vaccines to create mutations.
Did you see what that Pfizer employee claimed regarding those statements? That because he was on a date....he was just trying to impress her?

You know, the old timey move where you discuss James Bond villian plans to murder people for profit as a way to impress your date lol. 60% of the time it works 100% of the time.

Upvote 0