Farewell

GwynApNudd

Apr 3, 2007
✟15,630.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Earlier in the week, the Lord laid a burden on my heart that requires that I stop participating here at DoH. It saddened me, because I felt he had led me here, and that I was doing a kiddush Ha-Shem.

But I am obedient, and I immediately topped posting. And started thinking about what to say in this farewell post. My heart was heavy because it did not make sense to me that He should draw me away from somewhere that I was doing His work, and where I felt so at home.

Last night, I sent PM's of farewell to some of the people I've gotten especially close to here. I didn't want to surprise them with the news in this general farewell. Because I was faithful, and showed my commitment to honoring His command to withdraw from DoH, He allowed me to know why.

He wants me to devote more of my time and energy somewhere else, doing much the same thing. He drew me off here with such a heavy buden on my heart because I would not have willingly moved on otherwise. I feel too much at home here, and in the other forum I will not find as many friends. (To compensate me for that, He also brought me to WW,MC, where I'll be able to fellowship.)

He also showed me that, now that I have obeyed Him, the situation that originally placed the burden on my heart is no longer my concern, and that He will handle it in His own time and in His own way. I will, however, continue my prayers about it.

I'll miss you all, even those who have no use for me. Even those who call me a "false teacher." I have truly enjoyed our time together.

[bible]2 Corinthians 13:13-14[/bible]

I hope to be back, if the Lord wills

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
Earlier in the week, the Lord laid a burden on my heart that requires that I stop participating here at DoH. It saddened me, because I felt he had led me here, and that I was doing a kiddush Ha-Shem.

But I am obedient, and I immediately topped posting. And started thinking about what to say in this farewell post. My heart was heavy because it did not make sense to me that He should draw me away from somewhere that I was doing His work, and where I felt so at home.

Last night, I sent PM's of farewell to some of the people I've gotten especially close to here. I didn't want to surprise them with the news in this general farewell. Because I was faithful, and showed my commitment to honoring His command to withdraw from DoH, He allowed me to know why.

He wants me to devote more of my time and energy somewhere else, doing much the same thing. He drew me off here with such a heavy buden on my heart because I would not have willingly moved on otherwise. I feel too much at home here, and in the other forum I will not find as many friends. (To compensate me for that, He also brought me to WW,MC, where I'll be able to fellowship.)

He also showed me that, now that I have obeyed Him, the situation that originally placed the burden on my heart is no longer my concern, and that He will handle it in His own time and in His own way. I will, however, continue my prayers about it.

I'll miss you all, even those who have no use for me. Even those who call me a "false teacher." I have truly enjoyed our time together.

[bible]2 Corinthians 13:13-14[/bible]

I hope to be back, if the Lord wills
Irish farewll:

Nár laga Dia do lámh
May God not weaken your hand.

Upvote 0

UnitedInChrist

Veteran
Mar 23, 2007
New Jersey
✟8,999.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Single
Ahh
Im not gonna miss you...not at all...;)

oooohhhh ya...that's cuz Ill see you around over in WWMC
:hug:
You're not going anywhere my friend...see you at WWMC!!! Always nice to freshen things up a bit, and to move on! Perhaps it was you coming here that now will cause some of us to go on to other forums and to new ventures. See you around! xo:thumbsup:

Upvote 0