Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟116,677.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone, I would greatly appreciate your prayers. I need a miracle! I am on a prescription medication that causes you to lose the enamel on your teeth, I am now having severe dental problems, I already have 4 fillings and the dentist said there are many more spots in my mouth that may become cavities soon. I need a miracle healing or I will have to have my whole mouth drilled out and the cavities will keep coming. Many years ago I was on the same med and I was praying when God spoke to me and told me then enamel on my teeth was thin and He was correcting it, I felt a sensation in my mouth and I was healed, no cavities. I need for God to do this again, after many years on the med the problem has come back! Thank you for your prayers!

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟70,786.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I am now having severe dental problems
I thought the dentists had something they could coat your teeth to prevent that. In general, we just have to continue to pray no matter what. God's promise to us is that all things will work together for good. He does not ever disappoint us. Although we do have to wait for our answer sometimes a lot longer than we think we should.

Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Reactions: ronlion
Upvote 0