Sydney
✟16,896.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
AU-Liberals
Simple Moisturising Face wash for sensitive skin. It's only about $10Australian...($8US) and it has no fragrances, cleans your skin very well without drying it or making it feel sticky. Even if you don't have sensitive skin it's always best to treat it gently. I used to use Johnson and Johnson but it got discontinued.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HisLittleHazelnut

Coming soon with new account... find me if you can
Mar 21, 2006
Searcy, AR
✟26,205.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I honestly can't use anything except Pond's cold cream (and yes I know it's mineral oil based) because my face is so very very very sensitive (even to fragrance free stuff) and very very very dry. For some reason the fragrance in Pond's cold cream (but not generic forms of it) doesn't seem to bother my skin. After a few days my dry skin has calmed down and then I only use it every other day or so.

Upvote 0

Trashionista

Jun 10, 2007
The Copacabana
✟9,243.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
CA-Liberals
I would suggest you for Ponds face wash. I have used many good brands but found nothing best than Ponds. The best thing about it is made of pure glycerin which cleans the skin very deeply and gives great glow.

The fact it's made of 'pure glycerin' might be a moot point when mineral oil is the first thing on the ingredients' list. A couple of token ingredients mean very little if they're under mineral oil and beeswax, and therefore, contained in lesser amounts.

I'm not sure I buy the 'mineral oil is so bad for you! EV1L!!!!111!!!oneone! But I think suggesting the glycerin is what cleanses the skin - when mineral oil could be thought of the 'poor man's cleansing oil' (no judgement - I can't part with $80 for one of shu's quite yet for makeup removal).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Trashionista

Jun 10, 2007
The Copacabana
✟9,243.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
CA-Liberals
Favourites:

Cetaphil Gentle for Sensitive Normal to Dry Skin.

La Roche Posay Toleraine Cleansing Fluid for Eyes, Lips and Face. (You can use it to cleanse or remove makeup, but if I'm wearing makeup, I still follow-up with a gentle cleanser.)

shu uemura A/O Cleansing Oil. The A/I Enriched for Sensitive Skin is also very nice, but they've since discontinued it. So, I'm left to using the Anti-Aging, Anti-Oxidant Green A/O oil. (For makeup; usually a full, foundation'd face. I don't use this to cleanse; I will follow up with a gentle cleanser with this as well.) I don't really a notice a huge difference between the Green and the Amber, though the Green leaves a bit more of a residue, though it hasn't caused any irritation or rashes or breakouts or anything.

Avene Extremely Gentle No-Rinse Cleanser for Intolerant, Sensitive Skin. It's reccomended for skin using retinoids, acne-products, and the like, but I really like it for morning. I hate the Milk cleanser for Dry & Very Dry Sensitive Skin (which is what I have), but the No-Rinse cleanser feels similar to Cetaphil in texture, but is even gentler.

Caudalie Cleansing Water.

Upvote 0