Jul 20, 2016
Pacific Northwest
✟14,446.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Evidence of what?

Stories, written by many anonymous authors, written decades after alleged events, would get crushed upon cross examination.
My wife and I left the Orgs three years ago because we discovered that many truths were being suppressed because of falsehood, and we have discovered over time that many truths have been twisted, obscured, and suppressed for many centuries, when you feel the desire to go to church and you go and then when you are there you feel as though there is something wrong but you cant put your finger on it, you feel that you want to be a part of it but you have the feeling that you are an outsider. This feeling is correct, and you are sensing from the Spirit of the Lord that it is not correct and you should not be there, I struggled with these things for many years until I was shown that the orgs are false in form and practice and that one must come out and practice the truth. the beginning of this thread represents one of the truths that is being suppressed. We are just trying to point these things out to people. Its red pill truth.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
My wife and I left the Orgs three years ago because we discovered that many truths were being suppressed because of falsehood, and we have discovered over time that many truths have been twisted, obscured, and suppressed for many centuries, when you feel the desire to go to church and you go and then when you are there you feel as though there is something wrong but you cant put your finger on it, you feel that you want to be a part of it but you have the feeling that you are an outsider. This feeling is correct, and you are sensing from the Spirit of the Lord that it is not correct and you should not be there, I struggled with these things for many years until I was shown that the orgs are false in form and practice and that one must come out and practice the truth. the beginning of this thread represents one of the truths that is being suppressed. We are just trying to point these things out to people. Its red pill truth.

Truth according to you.

It was in fact, a thorough review of the NT, from a scholarly and historicity standpoint, that sent me down the road of reevaluating my beliefs and coming to the conclusion, that I could no longer reconcile the Christian story, with well evidenced reality.

To each's own.

Upvote 0

Hallstone

Jul 20, 2016
Pacific Northwest
✟14,446.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Truth according to you.

It was in fact, a thorough review of the NT, from a scholarly and historicity standpoint, that sent me down the road of reevaluating my beliefs and coming to the conclusion, that I could no longer reconcile the Christian story, with well evidenced reality.

To each's own.
Yes, it is ok to disagree, but I would still have you walking with Christ if it were possible.

Upvote 0

Hallstone

Jul 20, 2016
Pacific Northwest
✟14,446.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And how would go about doing that?
With men it is impossible, but with God all things are possible, I ask Jesus for the truth, and He has given it to me, I would ask God for the truth and see what He does, because I believe in His Power.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
With men it is impossible, but with God all things are possible, I ask Jesus for the truth, and He has given it to me, I would ask God for the truth and see what He does, because I believe in His Power.

As I said; to each's own.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟336,303.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Evidence of what?

Stories, written by many anonymous authors, written decades after alleged events, would get crushed upon cross examination.
Actually,they are not. The bible has,more evidence of authenticity than any, other ancient text.

The spiritual,truths contained within its pages however must be, spiritually grasped and spiritually experienced.

That's really what you have disagreement with. Its not the bible itself it's the truth in its pages.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟336,303.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Truth according to you.

To each's own.
Well then you were deceived. Because the bibles texts are well proven to be authentic. It is history as well as spiritual,truth. The history is VERY narrow and the history of the ancient church is well,documented. Its a spiritual book with the history of how the Christian church came into,being and how Christianity spread. The spread of Christianity is well,documented outside of the bible.

Your true difficulty is in faith,of the spiritual truths. Heaven, hell, salvation, the,falleness of man, the need of a savior, righteous living, the power of the holy spirit and repentance and faith in Christ are all spiritual truths. You either never really embraced them in a spiritual manner or you fell away from them for some reason. Maybe because those professing to be Christians around,you failed to live up to the standards of God. I don't know. I can't be your judge, but God knows the,reason why you set Him aside and decided not to believe.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Well then you were deceived. Because the bibles texts are well proven to be authentic. It is history as well as spiritual,truth. The history is VERY narrow and the history of the ancient church is well,documented. Its a spiritual book with the history of how the Christian church came into,being and how Christianity spread. The spread of Christianity is well,documented outside of the bible.

Your true difficulty is in faith,of the spiritual truths. Heaven, hell, salvation, the,falleness of man, the need of a savior, righteous living, the power of the holy spirit and repentance and faith in Christ are all spiritual truths. You either never really embraced them in a spiritual manner or you fell away from them for some reason. Maybe because those professing to be Christians around,you failed to live up to the standards of God. I don't know. I can't be your judge, but God knows the,reason why you set Him aside and decided not to believe.

Disagree.

I believe I was deceived when I believed, by my own mind.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Actually,they are not. The bible has,more evidence of authenticity than any, other ancient text.

The spiritual,truths contained within its pages however must be, spiritually grasped and spiritually experienced.

That's really what you have disagreement with. Its not the bible itself it's the truth in its pages.

The many NT scholars that I have studied (most of them Christians) would disagree with the above, from a historical credibility standpoint.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟336,303.00
Faith
Pentecostal
I wish they were afraid of us...
Who's afraid of women? Where did anyone say they were afraid of women?

Christianity teaches the opposite of that. Love, honor and respect. No where is fear taught.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Who's afraid of women? Where did anyone say they were afraid of women?

Christianity teaches the opposite of that. Love, honor and respect. No where is fear taught.

Fear the Lord is not taught?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hallstone

Jul 20, 2016
Pacific Northwest
✟14,446.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What's the ORGS?

We refer to the false religious organizations that have been syncretized over the centuries as Orgs, beginning with the ancient Roman Republican Priestcraft, actually its older than that, it was practiced in the kingdom stage, but not as prominent. It became dominant when it was syncretized with Christianity during Constantine, and it became Catholicism and all the of the following Orgs that have come from it.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
We refer to the false religious organizations that have been syncretized over the centuries as Orgs, beginning with the ancient Roman Republican Priestcraft, actually its older than that, it was practiced in the kingdom stage, but not as prominent. It became dominant when it was syncretized with Christianity during Constantine, and it became Catholicism and all the of the following Orgs that have come from it.

In other words, any religious belief you disagree with, is considered "false religious organizations"?

Upvote 0

Hallstone

Jul 20, 2016
Pacific Northwest
✟14,446.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In other words, any religious belief you disagree with, is considered "false religious organizations"?
Instituting an organization, building temples and hiring priests/pastors trained in colleges, thereby creating financial agenda, is Priestcraft, it is ancient and it is not Christ. We are encouraging the remnant to come out of them and practice the truth.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Instituting an organization, building temples and hiring priests/pastors trained in colleges, thereby creating financial agenda, is Priestcraft, it is ancient and it is not Christ. We are encouraging the remnant to come out of them and practice the truth.

When you can demonstrate the truth, let us know.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Yes, this is exactly what Yeshua says in His Word and Spirit.

The world and religion don't hear Him OR they ignore Him or outright reject Him.(so they don't loose whatever it is they call gain and god.)

Upvote 0