Hallstone

Jul 20, 2016
Pacific Northwest
✟14,446.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, this is exactly what Yeshua says in His Word and Spirit.

The world and religion don't hear Him OR they ignore Him or outright reject Him.(so they don't loose whatever it is they call gain and god.)
Well said, may you be blessed. :)

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Wrong for stating women should be treated as equals to men? Maybe the problem is you and your ilk. I happen to think bigotry is wrong, whereas you hide behind religious tenets that sanction it.

Twist their choices to live as they wish into whatever you like in order to justify your lousy comments. They subject themselves to God, not you. Fortunately all your goodness and concern for mankind here, has no control.

Is it bigotry for a wife to subject herself to her husband by choice? Is it bigotry for a man to do the same, and subject himself to God? Or do you think they should act as you feel they should so they aren't considered bigot in your view? Get over yourself. I don't think they or people like them care what you think...you are not their God and your hateful opinions designed to just generally cut down Christians, no matter what they do, are of little concern to them or people like them,

Reactions: Hallstone
Upvote 0

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Twist their choices to live as they wish into whatever you like in order to justify your lousy comments. They subject themselves to God, not you. Fortunately all your goodness and concern for mankind here, has no control.

Is it bigotry for a wife to subject herself to her husband by choice? Is it bigotry for a man to do the same, and subject himself to God? Or do you think they should act as you feel they should so they aren't considered bigot in your view? Get over yourself. I don't think they or people like them care what you think...you are not their God and your hateful opinions designed to just generally cut down Christians, no matter what they do, are of little concern to them or people like them,
The fact that you would misconstrue my interest in gender equality to hate speech reveals more about your psyche than mine.

Reactions: bhsmte
Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The fact that you would misconstrue my interest in gender equality to hate speech reveals more about your psyche than mine.

Not misconstrued, your general and consistent attitude gives you away completely.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think it is fear. I think they fear the 'power' women have through their reproductive processes. And when we fear something, we often seek to subjugate or control it.

You mean Like the Atheist fears the power of God and comes here trying to subjugate or get control of those who are on Gods side?

Fear of the reproductive process? :eek: Please, stop it before bust a gut. :ahah:

Upvote 0

SteveB28

May 14, 2015
✟21,415.00
Faith
Atheist
You mean Like the Atheist fears the power of God and comes here trying to subjugate or get control of those who are on Gods side?

Fear of the reproductive process? :eek: Please, stop it before bust a gut. :ahah:

If you're going to quote someone, please try harder to get it right....

I said that some men fear the power women enjoy, through their reproductive processes.

And how many atheists have you witnessed trying to control you? How, exactly?

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟336,303.00
Faith
Pentecostal
The many NT scholars that I have studied (most of them Christians) would disagree with the above, from a historical credibility standpoint.

And the scholars I've studied do agree with the historicity of the bible.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟336,303.00
Faith
Pentecostal
I think it is fear. I think they fear the 'power' women have through their reproductive processes. And when we fear something, we often seek to subjugate or control it.
That's just kinda weird.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If you're going to quote someone, please try harder to get it right....

I said that some men fear the power women enjoy, through their reproductive processes.

OK, let me rephrase:

Some men fear the power women enjoy, through their reproductive processes? :eek: Please, stop it before I bust a gut. :ahah:

And how many atheists have you witnessed trying to control you? How, exactly?

I think it's safe to say that the Atheists here trying to convince us there is no God, is them trying to gain some control. And if you try to tell me that doesn't happen or they don't attempt to try to control what we think of God by constantly trying to convince us he doesn't exist, I'm going to certainly bust a gut...again.

Ever thought of doing Stand Up? :)

Upvote 0

SteveB28

May 14, 2015
✟21,415.00
Faith
Atheist
OK, let me rephrase:

Some men fear the power women enjoy, through their reproductive processes? :eek: Please, stop it before I bust a gut. :ahah:

Laugh all you like......I'll put it down as nervous laughter. Some men seek to control women's reproductive activity, through draconian legislation concerning birth control. They seek to control women's sexual behaviour, through shaming in its mildest form, to the callousness of 'honour killings' at its worst.

It is fear that produces such bigotry and prejudice.

I think it's safe to say that the Atheists here trying to convince us there is no God, is them trying to gain some control.

You are wrong. Atheists, in the main, do NOT try to convince you of the non-existence of gods; rather, they challenge you to support your claim that they do!

And if you try to tell me that doesn't happen or they don't attempt to try to control what we think of God by constantly trying to convince us he doesn't exist, I'm going to certainly bust a gut...again.

Ever thought of doing Stand Up? :)

People like you make extraordinary claims about gods. We don't accept your claims, because you provide no evidence. How is it an attempt to "control" you when you are asked to support your own claims!?

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Laugh all you like......I'll put it down as nervous laughter. Some men seek to control women's reproductive activity, through draconian legislation concerning birth control. They seek to control women's sexual behaviour, through shaming in its mildest form, to the callousness of 'honour killings' at its worst.

It is fear that produces such bigotry and prejudice.

Thanks for your permission to laugh.

You are wrong. Atheists, in the main, do NOT try to convince you of the non-existence of gods; rather, they challenge you to support your claim that they do!

Well of course I am, you don't think I saw that coming? Of course they do. Support my claim? You want me to support my claim the sun rises every morning too. Open your eyes.

People like you make extraordinary claims about gods. We don't accept your claims, because you provide no evidence. How is it an attempt to "control" you when you are asked to support your own claims!

Again, they do try to convince of the non-existence of God, that is the control I refer to. if you haven't seen that as of yet, all the supporting of my claim in the world will just be met with more denial so, why bother with such a silly request. You'll just lie and call it something else even if I gave you dead proof. But who knows, I might just pop in one day, show you the dead proof just for fun/to see how predictable you are. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SteveB28

May 14, 2015
✟21,415.00
Faith
Atheist
Thanks for your permission to laugh.

Well of course I am, you don't think I saw that coming? Of course they do. Support my claim? You want me to support my claim the sun rises every morning too. Open your eyes.

Again, they do try to convince of the non-existence of God, that is the control I refer to. if you haven't seen that as of yet, all the supporting of my claim in the world will just be met with more denial so, why bother with such a silly request. You'll just lie and call it something else even if I gave you dead proof. But who knows, I might just pop in one day, show you the dead proof just for fun/to see how predictable you are. :)

Instead of all your unimpressive bluster, back up your claim. Show me evidence of atheists attempting to control you by asserting the non-existence of god/s. Show me the atheist that asserts that god/s do not exist.

And, after you've done that, present your support for the claim that god/s do exist.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Instead of all your unimpressive bluster, back up your claim. Show me evidence of atheists attempting to control you by asserting the non-existence of god/s. Show me the atheist that asserts that god/s do not exist.

You weren't paying attention...be patient...in my own time.

And, after you've done that, present your support for the claim that god/s do exist

Gods don't exist. As to support for my claim mine exists, for the third time tonight open your eyes, then if you don't see it, *you* explain where it all came from, and I'll put my God up against your nonsense any day of the week. And please, no unimpressive bluster like well, er, uh, it just happened by itself... that one is already worn out and doesn't even reach the Unimpressive Bluster standard anymore..

Upvote 0

SteveB28

May 14, 2015
✟21,415.00
Faith
Atheist
You weren't paying attention...be patient...in my own time.

In other words, you can't. No atheists are trying to control you by arguing that gods don't exist. You are making that story up.

Gods don't exist.

Now who's trying to prove that gods don't exist!?

As to support for my claim mine exists, for the third time tonight open your eyes, then if you don't see it, *you* explain where it all came from, and I'll put my God up against your nonsense any day of the week. And please, no unimpressive bluster like well, er, uh, it just happened by itself... that one is already worn out and doesn't even reach the Unimpressive Bluster standard anymore..

Oh dear.........I make no claim as to where "it" all came from. My simple and honest answer to most of it is "I don't know". I don't know how the universe came into being. I don't know how life began on this planet.

We leave it to YOU FOLK to make unsupported claims about those important concepts......

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

And, after you've done that, present your support for the claim that god/s do exist.

Good luck with that.

Reactions: SteveB28
Upvote 0

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
...explain where it all came from, and I'll put my God up against your nonsense any day of the week.
You don't see a problem with the, 'if you don't have an answer for X, then Y is true,' proposition?
And please, no unimpressive bluster like well, er, uh, it just happened by itself.....
Of course, I wouldn't dream of it, because, you know, eeeeveryone knows only gods come from nothing.

Reactions: SteveB28
Upvote 0