USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Lol.

Feel better now?

Hard to feel good about anything connected to the way you act, but I guess there isn't a whole lot more for you to say to my comments since I don't see you picking up on the fact you are wrong, or at the very least, not admitting it...

Upvote 0

Church2u2

Aug 9, 2016
Georgia
✟15,503.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The more interesting question about that story is to ask why it doesn't appear in any of the earlier versions and seems to have been added many centuries later.....?
Oh.I didn't know that. I would like to talk more about what you said but right now on my way to morning church service.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,267.00
Faith
Pentecostal
You're right. The differences are minor, yet if all you ever heard were Christian pop psych authors, you'd get he impression they're a different species altogether.
I'm wondering if you guys even hang around women much. Men and women are way different than each other. Comedians joke about their differences because they are obvious, books are written about their differences so we can help relate to each other more. Studies have been done to show their differences.

Our brains work differently, there are chemical and biological differences. I've been around the block a time or two. I've been involved with conversations with married couples who talk about the differences between men and women (not just personality differences). Men relate to how men were reacting and thinking and women relate to how the women were reacting and thinking. And we laugh about how it all makes sense to us but not the opposite sex.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/life/inside-the-mind/human-brain/men-women-different-brains.htm

http://www.livescience.com/20011-brain-cognition-gender-differences.html

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Upvote 0

Cearbhall

May 10, 2013
United States
✟122,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
you have been conditioned to think so, the specific roles were from the beginning, departure from the divine order equals disorder which equals dysfunction equals confusion or as the Bible puts it perversion of the divine order or immorality, its just like it says you cant find Him unless you search for Him with your whole heart and give up what is yours and acknowledge his truth.
Preaching to the choir. This means nothing to those who disagree with you. Are you interested in debating or not?

Upvote 0

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Hard to feel good about anything connected to the way you act, but I guess there isn't a whole lot more for you to say to my comments since I don't see you picking up on the fact you are wrong, or at the very least, not admitting it...
Wrong for stating women should be treated as equals to men? Maybe the problem is you and your ilk. I happen to think bigotry is wrong, whereas you hide behind religious tenets that sanction it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I'm wondering if you guys even hang around women much. Men and women are way different than each other. Comedians joke about their differences because they are obvious, books are written about their differences so we can help relate to each other more. Studies have been done to show their differences.

Our brains work differently, there are chemical and biological differences. I've been around the block a time or two. I've been involved with conversations with married couples who talk about the differences between men and women (not just personality differences). Men relate to how men were reacting and thinking and women relate to how the women were reacting and thinking. And we laugh about how it all makes sense to us but not the opposite sex.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/life/inside-the-mind/human-brain/men-women-different-brains.htm

http://www.livescience.com/20011-brain-cognition-gender-differences.html

So for all your perceived differences, they should be treated as second class citizens? I'd hate to see how you feel about black women.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,267.00
Faith
Pentecostal
So for all your perceived differences, they should be treated as second class citizens?
Who the heck,said that? I sure didn't and neither does God. We're different in order to complement each other. Are there exceptions to the rule? Of course there are. There are women who can grow beards. There are men who are more in touch with their feminine side. But overall as a,rule we are different. But there is nothing wrong with that. In fact it's a,good thing. As the Fench say viva la differance!

Men should treat,women with love honor and respect. They are ,not second class people.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
you have been conditioned to think so, the specific roles were from the beginning, departure from the divine order equals disorder which equals dysfunction equals confusion or as the Bible puts it perversion of the divine order or immorality, its just like it says you cant find Him unless you search for Him with your whole heart and give up what is yours and acknowledge his truth.

Not sure you are someone to be telling someone else; "you have been conditioned to think so".

That looks like projection to me.

Upvote 0

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Who the heck,said that? I sure didn't and neither does God. We're different in order to complement each other. Are there exceptions to the rule? Of course there are. There are women who can grow beards. There are men who are more in touch with their feminine side. But overall as a,rule we are different. But there is nothing wrong with that. In fact it's a,good thing. As the Fench say viva la differance!

Men should treat,women with love honor and respect. They are ,not second class people.

Then we agree.

Upvote 0

Hallstone

Jul 20, 2016
Pacific Northwest
✟14,446.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No. You believe that he defines YOURS. Please don't try to speak for me.

You are entitled to your opinion, regardless of the paltry evidence upon which it is based.
Evidence is inconsequential to a person that walks by faith, if you are looking for evidence you will be hard pressed.
Mat 12:39 But He answered and said to them, "An evil and adulterous generation craves for a sign; and yet no sign will be given to it but the [fn]sign of Jonah the prophet;
Preaching to the choir. This means nothing to those who disagree with you. Are you interested in debating or not?
you obviously have a problem with the divine order, I'm just trying to perceive how much of your thinking comes from the social conditioning that has been prevalent the last 75 years.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hallstone

Jul 20, 2016
Pacific Northwest
✟14,446.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not sure you are someone to be telling someone else; "you have been conditioned to think so".

That looks like projection to me.
I'm sorry I must have hit the wrong reply or something, I am new to this forum thing :)

Upvote 0

Cearbhall

May 10, 2013
United States
✟122,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Evidence is inconsequential to a person that walks by faith, if you are looking for evidence you will be hard pressed.
Then I guess we're done.
you obviously have a problem with the divine order, I'm just trying to perceive how much of your thinking comes from the social conditioning that has been prevalent the last 75 years.
I don't believe in a divine order.

Why are you under the impression that everyone else has been socially conditioned? You're not an exception. You're openly advocating for a specific view of gender when you admit there is no evidence for it.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Mat 12:39 But He answered and said to them, "An evil and adulterous generation craves for a sign; and yet no sign will be given to it but the [fn]sign of Jonah the prophet;

Do you have a problem with people who acknowledge well evidenced reality?

And in regards to social conditioning and religion, it is not by mistake, that one's religious belief, is more than highly likely going to be; what they were brought up with and the culture of religion in the country they grew up.

Talk about conditioning, religion has all beat in regards to conditioning.

Reactions: Cearbhall
Upvote 0

Hallstone

Jul 20, 2016
Pacific Northwest
✟14,446.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Then I guess we're done.

I don't believe in a divine order.

Why are you under the impression that everyone else has been socially conditioned? You're not an exception. You're openly advocating for a specific view of gender when you admit there is no evidence for it.
Men and Women are equal and yet not the same, they have different roles to observe yet they are still equal it is a spiritual mystery that must be assessed spiritually, it appears to the natural person to be inequitable, but it is not.

Upvote 0

Cearbhall

May 10, 2013
United States
✟122,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Men and Women are equal and yet not the same, they have different roles to observe yet they are still equal it is a spiritual mystery that must be assessed spiritually, it appears to the natural person to be inequitable, but it is not.
Again, preaching to the choir. No attempt at evidence. This is not the board for that.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hallstone

Jul 20, 2016
Pacific Northwest
✟14,446.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you have a problem with people who acknowledge well evidenced reality?

And in regards to social conditioning and religion, it is not by mistake, that one's religious belief, is more than highly likely going to be; what they were brought up with and the culture of religion in the country they grew up.

Talk about conditioning, religion has all beat in regards to conditioning.
There is only one truth in the universe, Jesus Christ, He created it, and us, there is only one truth, and He Himself said that the way is narrow, and the door is small, and few are those that find it. So it is not me that is narrow, I am simply point out just how narrow it is, if you do not want to find it then that is ok but it is your loss, and I will try to show you until I'm gone.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
There is only one truth in the universe, Jesus Christ, He created it, and us, there is only one truth, and He Himself said that the way is narrow, and the door is small, and few are those that find it. So it is not me that is narrow, I am simply point out just how narrow it is, if you do not want to find it then that is ok but it is your loss, and I will try to show you until I'm gone.

What you state is just a personal claim and I see no objective support of your claim, outside your personal opinion.

I was a Christian for 40 years and came to the realization, that my belief was wrong.

Reactions: Cearbhall
Upvote 0

Hallstone

Jul 20, 2016
Pacific Northwest
✟14,446.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What you state is just a personal claim and I see no objective support of your claim, outside your personal opinion.

I was a Christian for 40 years and came to the realization, that my belief was wrong.
Hanging with the Orgs for 40 years didn't mean that you were a Christian.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hanging with the Orgs for 40 years didn't mean that you were a Christian.

I could have predicted this response.

No one can ever be someone who once believed in Christianity and then realize they were wrong. The ultimate, read other people's minds, to protect my own faith belief.

Upvote 0