Evolution - Speciation finally observed in the wild?

Kylie

Defeater of Illogic
Nov 23, 2013
✟301,850.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
You miss the point. Genesis chapter one is filled with scientific facts, some of which are just now being discovered. It's testable proof of God.

That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. There is NO knowledge presented in Genesis that has not been known for a very long time.

Anything else is either nonsense or relies on interpreting the passage so as to fit with what science says.

If it's physical and requires hands, Jesus is the ONLY God with hands. Jesus is also the ONLY God you will ever see since He is the incarnation of the invisible Spirit of Love, we call God. The invisible Spirit of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are within the physical body of Jesus.

Col 2:9 For in Him dwelleth ALL the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

So Jesus is separate from God? God and Jesus are different entities?

Upvote 0

the iconoclast

Atheism is weak. Yep, I said it
Feb 10, 2015
✟39,361.00
Country
Burkina Faso
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
I meant "value" in a mathematical sense, as in what it actually is.

I figured that the whole using algebra as a way to explain it would have been a giveaway.

Now, can us address the issue? If God = Jesus, then anything Jesus can be said to have done, God can be said to have done as well.

Hey hey you :)

Would applying a mathematical term to a non mathematical situation ie person, be a category error? How would you apply a mathematical value to a person?

We can address the issue.

According to this central mystery of most Christian faiths, there is only one God in three Persons: while distinct in their relations with each other ("it is the Father who generates, the Son who is begotten, and the Holy Spirit who proceeds"),[9] they are stated to be one in all else, co-equal, co-eternal and consubstantial, and each is God, whole and entire.

What say u?

Cheers you

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kylie

Defeater of Illogic
Nov 23, 2013
✟301,850.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Hey hey you :)

Would applying a mathematical term to a non mathematical situation ie person, be a category error? How would you apply a mathematical value to a person?

We can address the issue.

According to this central mystery of most Christian faiths, there is only one God in three Persons: while distinct in their relations with each other ("it is the Father who generates, the Son who is begotten, and the Holy Spirit who proceeds"),[9] they are stated to be one in all else, co-equal, co-eternal and consubstantial, and each is God, whole and entire.

What say u?

Cheers you

So then God is jesus. So when you say Jesus did something, you can say God did it as well, since they are all one.

Upvote 0

the iconoclast

Feb 10, 2015
✟39,361.00
Country
Burkina Faso
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
So then God is jesus. So when you say Jesus did something, you can say God did it as well, since they are all one.

Hey hey kylie :)

John 14:9
Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

“I and the Father are one” (John 10:30)

Genesis 1:26 - Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness

1 Cor 8:6
yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.

Isaiah 44:6
This is what the LORD says— Israel’s King and Redeemer, the LORD Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.

What u think?

Cheers you :)

Upvote 0

Kylie

Defeater of Illogic
Nov 23, 2013
✟301,850.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Hey hey kylie :)

John 14:9
Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

“I and the Father are one” (John 10:30)

Genesis 1:26 - Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness

1 Cor 8:6
yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.

Isaiah 44:6
This is what the LORD says— Israel’s King and Redeemer, the LORD Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.

What u think?

I think that it doesn't actually make any sense. It seems like all that is happening is that two contradictory claims are being made along with the assurance that both are true, and the only explanation for how that can be is that it's God.

Upvote 0

the iconoclast

Feb 10, 2015
✟39,361.00
Country
Burkina Faso
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
I think that it doesn't actually make any sense. It seems like all that is happening is that two contradictory claims are being made along with the assurance that both are true, and the only explanation for how that can be is that it's God.

Hey hey kylie. :)

What claims are in conflict? What does not make sense?

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. There is NO knowledge presented in Genesis that has not been known for a very long time.

Is that WHY you cannot refute Genesis 1:21 which states that "every living creature that moveth" came from Water. This is exactly what scientists announced 2 years ago. If you think that is just coincidence, I have more to show you but I doubt you will be able to explain them any better than you have in the past.

So Jesus is separate from God? God and Jesus are different entities?

NO. Jesus Christ is the only God ever formed physically. Isa 43:11 Like all Humans (descendants of Adam) Jesus is more than physical. He also embodies the invisible Spirit of God the Father and the Holy Spirit. Those who study ONLY the physical are left out in the cold when it comes to understanding.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist

It's because evolutionists do NOT know the difference between "kinds".

1. Their kind, or the kind which is immortal; the kind which will be in Heaven, are always a creation of God the Trinity. ie. cattle are Their kind Gen 1:25
2. His kind, or temporary kinds, which are subject to death, are a creation of Lord God/YHWH/Jesus. ie. Humans are His kind and MUST be born again Spiritually, by God the Trinity, in order to inherit heaven. Mat 25:34

Upvote 0

Kylie

Defeater of Illogic
Nov 23, 2013
✟301,850.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Hey hey kylie. :)

What claims are in conflict? What does not make sense?

Two contradictory creation accounts.

You will now, no doubt, launch on some mental gymnastics to explain how they actually agree completely.

Upvote 0

Kylie

Defeater of Illogic
Nov 23, 2013
✟301,850.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Is that WHY you cannot refute Genesis 1:21 which states that "every living creature that moveth" came from Water. This is exactly what scientists announced 2 years ago. If you think that is just coincidence, I have more to show you but I doubt you will be able to explain them any better than you have in the past.

No, Just no.

Scientists have known for a lot longer than two years that life came from water. Even Charles Darwin wrote of the primordial soup or something to that effect, so it has been known for several centuries at least.

And the Bible talks of animals being formed from the ground as well.

What you are doing is dishonest. You are ignoring things which have already been explained to you, and you are ignoring parts of your own holy text to support your erroneous claims.

So just stop.

NO. Jesus Christ is the only God ever formed physically. Isa 43:11 Like all Humans (descendants of Adam) Jesus is more than physical. He also embodies the invisible Spirit of God the Father and the Holy Spirit. Those who study ONLY the physical are left out in the cold when it comes to understanding.

So then Jesus and God are the same thing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kylie

Defeater of Illogic
Nov 23, 2013
✟301,850.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
It's because evolutionists do NOT know the difference between "kinds".

1. Their kind, or the kind which is immortal; the kind which will be in Heaven, are always a creation of God the Trinity. ie. cattle are Their kind Gen 1:25
2. His kind, or temporary kinds, which are subject to death, are a creation of Lord God/YHWH/Jesus. ie. Humans are His kind and MUST be born again Spiritually, by God the Trinity, in order to inherit heaven. Mat 25:34

Or maybe because "kind" is a meaningless designation with no set definition.

Upvote 0

the iconoclast

Feb 10, 2015
✟39,361.00
Country
Burkina Faso
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Two contradictory creation accounts.

You will now, no doubt, launch on some mental gymnastics to explain how they actually agree completely.

Hey hey :)

Not yet, surprise! What 2 contradictory creation accounts?

Cheers

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,907,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
What 2 contradictory creation accounts?
That's standard academic propaganda.

Genesis 1 & 2 are not two contradictory accounts ... they are a framework narrative.

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
That's standard academic propaganda.

Genesis 1 & 2 are not two contradictory accounts ... they are a framework narrative.
Or they are just two different accounts and need not be taken as contradictory on that score, even if they differ in detail.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,907,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Or they are just two different accounts and need not be taken as contradictory on that score, even if they differ in detail.
That's what I said, didn't I?

They comprise a framework narrative.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
That's what I said, didn't I?

They comprise a framework narrative.
No, just two different texts composed to satisfy two different literary agendas. They don't agree sufficiently either in detail or in style to constitute an intentional framework narrative.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,907,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
No, just two different texts composed to satisfy two different literary agendas.
Suit yourself.

I disagree though.
Speedwell said:
They don't agree sufficiently either in detail or in style to constitute an intentional framework narrative.
I wouldn't know -- or care.

I'm not an expert on detail or style.

I turned my back on academia a long time ago, when I realized who was beating its drums.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
No, Just no.

Scientists have known for a lot longer than two years that life came from water. Even Charles Darwin wrote of the primordial soup or something to that effect, so it has been known for several centuries at least.

Those who can understand Genesis knew it thousands of years BEFORE it was announced by today's advanced science. It's proof of God since NO man, thousands of years ago, could have possibly known and written correctly that scientific FACT.

And the Bible talks of animals being formed from the ground as well.

They were temporary creatures, subject to death, which served as the "common ancestors" of life. They were NOT created by God the Trinity but made to be temporal. They are "His" kinds, made by Jesus.

What you are doing is dishonest. You are ignoring things which have already been explained to you, and you are ignoring parts of your own holy text to support your erroneous claims.

LOL. You arrogantly think that I should take the word of an avowed atheist above that of Almighty God? You must live in Disneyland?

So then Jesus and God are the same thing.

Amen:
1Jo 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Aman:>>1. Their kind, or the kind which is immortal; the kind which will be in Heaven, are always a creation of God the Trinity. ie. cattle are Their kind Gen 1:25

Or maybe because "kind" is a meaningless designation with no set definition.

False, since Genesis is mumbo jumbo IF you don't know the difference between His and Their kinds. With your understanding, explain the difference between His and Their kinds.

Gen 1:25 And God made the beast of the earth after His kind, and cattle after Their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after His kind: and God saw that it was good.

As even a child can see, there are TWO kinds and they are different kinds, with specific meanings.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist

The first 34 verses of Genesis tell the complete HISTORY of God's 7 Day creation of the perfect Heaven. Beginning at Genesis 2:4, the narrative goes BACK to the 3rd Day before the plants, herbs and rain. These are the DETAILS or outline of the 7 Days of creation shown in the first 34 verses. ALL of the rest of the Bible, until the end of Revelation, refer BACK to the events of God's 7 Days or Ages of Creation in Genesis One. That's God's Truth Scripturally which cannot be refuted. Amen?

Upvote 0