Evolution - Speciation finally observed in the wild?

Ophiolite

Recalcitrant Procrastinating Ape
Nov 12, 2008
✟239,757.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Haven't you noticed that the atheists cannot refute me historically?
I have noticed that you hold to that delusional belief.

Haven't you noticed that the agnostics cannot refute me scientifically?
I have noticed that you hold to that delusional belief.

Haven't you noticed that I have no problem with Christians but only with phonies who cannot support their religious views with actual Scripture?
I have noticed that your foolish arrogance makes you think you can question, with impugnity, the sincerity of other Christians and thereby break one of the forum's rules.

Do you wish to prohibit someone from showing what Scripture actually says instead of unsupported personal religious opinions, backed by nothing? on a Christian board?
When that someone has delusions of adequacy and confuses the product of an over active imagination with reality and in so doing brings down ridicule upon one of the world's great religions, then I would like to see them cease vomiting offensive nonsense.

Reactions: tyke
Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
I have noticed that your foolish arrogance makes you think you can question, with impugnity, the sincerity of other Christians and thereby break one of the forum's rules.

False, and I challenge you to show me ONE Christian who has refuted me Scripturally. What you see as arrogance is my Scriptural support which you don't believe in the first place.

Upvote 0

Ophiolite

Nov 12, 2008
✟239,757.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
False, and I challenge you to show me ONE Christian who has refuted me Scripturally. What you see as arrogance is my Scriptural support which you don't believe in the first place.
Really Aman, talking to you is almost as much a waste of time as reading what you have written.

Your reply does not address my assertion that you have questioned the sincerity of other Christians. Is English not your native language? I can rephrase my assertion if you like: you have stated that Christian members are not actually Christians. This is contrary to forum rules.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Aman777 said:

Really Aman, talking to you is almost as much a waste of time as reading what you have written.

But not as Trumpian as your obvious diversion, so you don't have to answer my question.

Your reply does not address my assertion that you have questioned the sincerity of other Christians. Is English not your native language? I can rephrase my assertion if you like: you have stated that Christian members are not actually Christians. This is contrary to forum rules.

False, as I don't question the Christianity of anyone specifically. I do post Scripture which phonies and atheists don't like, but they don't like anything I post. Some even try to find something which I have posted, which they can use to eliminate my views here.

Rom 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of His.

Upvote 0

Ophiolite

Nov 12, 2008
✟239,757.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
False, as I don't question the Christianity of anyone specifically.
Blatant lie. Also a truly dumb lie since the examples are present on the forum for all to see. Don't bother rushing around deleting them, I have copies. I'll give you one last chance to acknowledge your deceit, or I shall report each and every instance in which you have broken forum rules.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Blatant lie. Also a truly dumb lie since the examples are present on the forum for all to see. Don't bother rushing around deleting them, I have copies. I'll give you one last chance to acknowledge your deceit, or I shall report each and every instance in which you have broken forum rules.

Then post them and quit threatening people....so all can see the Truth.

Upvote 0

Justatruthseeker

Site Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Tulsa, OK USA
✟155,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
No, I'm just going to point out that since you don't understand evolution, you don't understand how a new species can arise.

Let's say you have a population of finches. This population becomes divided, say a storm blows some finches to a neighbouring island, and the distance is too far for them to generally fly by themselves. Now the original population is two populations. If you try to breed between the populations a year later, you won't have a problem, because they are still the same species.

But over time, they will start to change. Beak shape changes to suit the food available on the island. Sturdy if they need to crack seeds, but slender of they need to pull insects from underneath bark. But there is no single point at which they stop being able to interbreed. The difference in beak shape can happen quite rapidly. But they are still fairly closely related and can still produce fertile offspring. The different species of finches on the Galapagos were only separated fairly recently in evolutionary time, and most of the selective pressures they would have faced were from food sources.
Except they haven’t done any of that and are producing those fertile offspring right in front of their noses.

So your what if’s and imaginations are for naught. They have reached no point of not being able to reproduce, so are still one species.

And like the Liger when they do reach that point they will become extinct without the continued mating of the parental species. And like the Liger will still be the same species since it can still mate with its parents.

According to your definition the only thing that is a separate species is the female and male Liger themselves....... well separate from each other since the female can still reproduce with the parents.... and since the male can’t, it’s irrelevent as it’s extinct and will have no offspring......

But it is as creation predicts when one reaches the end of that variation capable within Kind......

Upvote 0

Justatruthseeker

Site Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Tulsa, OK USA
✟155,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
It's all fake anyways.

For example the western populations of the Yellow-rumped Warbler (which have yellow throats) were previously considered a species, Audubon's Warbler, distinct from the eastern Myrtle Warblers (which have white throats), largely because of differences in appearance. Then it was discovered that the breeding ranges of Audubon's and Myrtle Warblers overlap broadly in a band from southeastern Alaska through central British Columbia to southern Alberta, and that the two "species" hybridize freely within this area. The forms intergrade, and taxonomists now consider them to be subspecies of a single species, the Yellow-rumped Warbler. Subspecies are simply populations or sets of populations within a species that are sufficiently distinct that taxonomists have found it convenient to formally name them, but not distinct enough to prevent hybridization where two populations come into contact.

So we see exactly what should be done with those finches. They know it, but can't allow themselves to dare change the incorrect classification of Darwin's precious birds....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Site Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,223,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
MOD HAT ON
291351_bea506bf77911a43e319cd6831f5c666.png

Do not personally attack (insult, belittle, mock, ridicule) other members or groups of members on CF. Address only the content of the post and not the poster.
MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0