Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The liberal New York Times admitted in 2012 the problems with Mail in ballots and voting. Yet you believe it ain't a problem worthy of concern. That is an intriguing opinion you appear to believe.

Reactions: Laodicean60
Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,091,611.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Shouldn't it be "unfounded allegations of errors and fraud rise as absentee ballots increase?"

The election deniers have an abysmal record for honesty. Every allegation government has investigated has been found to be frivolous.

Upvote 0

Gene2memE

Oct 22, 2013
✟276,055.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
There's a lot of scare mongering and opinions in that article, but very little actual fact.

A couple of questions:

Compared to in-person ballots, are absentee/mail-in ballots statistically more likely to have errors or result in fraud? If so, to what degree?

Do states which permit universal absentee/mail-in ballots have statistically higher degrees of voter fraud than states that have no or limited absentee/mail-in ballots?

If there is a higher rate of voter fraud via absentee/mail-in ballots, is it outcome determinative? Would reverting to only in-person voting have any impact on the actual outcome.

Upvote 0

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟66,390.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟301,131.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
There's a lot of scare mongering and opinions in that article, but very little actual fact.

A couple of questions:

Compared to in-person ballots, are absentee/mail-in ballots statistically more likely to have errors or result in fraud? If so, to what degree?

Do states which permit universal absentee/mail-in ballots have statistically higher degrees of voter fraud than states that have no or limited absentee/mail-in ballots?

If there is a higher rate of voter fraud via absentee/mail-in ballots, is it outcome determinative? Would reverting to only in-person voting have any impact on the actual outcome.

I "like" how they dig around for evidence against and find one stray article in the NY times from a dozen years ago. (Can't read it, paywalled.) It sounds like a lot of fear mongering.

Upvote 0

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟244,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
I "like" how they dig around for evidence against and find one stray article in the NY times from a dozen years ago. (Can't read it, paywalled.) It sounds like a lot of fear mongering.
And then completely ignore the fact that the vast majority of actual voter and election fraud that has been found was committed by their own party members and representatives.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Did you read the article and also the New York Times article which it sourced, Mr. Insulter.
I can't believe that the rightists think that people who lean towards the Democratic party, some progressive ideologies or just a brain to critically think that uttering the words "New York Times" must mean the story is legitimate, accurate or newsworthy.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
What say you?
If it follows the pattern, it will be yet another election fraud claim which is loudly proclaimed by various right wing sources right up until the point it has to be supported in venues where there are legal penalties for lying.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I can't believe that the rightists think that people who lean towards the Democratic party, some progressive ideologies or just a brain to critically think that uttering the words "New York Times" must mean the story is legitimate, accurate or newsworthy.
If one is used to retreating to sources chosen simply because they prop up one wishes to be true, it might be hard to comprehend that others inform their views of reality using a different approach.

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟692,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yup. Your biased source dredged up an old article with the obvious intent of discrediting the mail-in votes that helped get your buddy Trump out of office (and all the MAGA toadies since then).

Looks like partisan blindness right there.

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟692,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I remember this. The question is whether they came up with a solution. This can affect both sides.

It really can... These are serious issues and the left used to talk about them all the time but now suddenly everyone is silent on the left and claiming the right to be insane because we see the problems with this.

This is why I stopped trusting in the elections to begin with, all the mail in voting, all the unsecured ballot drop boxes, people found with hundreds of ballots.

Even if it's against my side I just want to know the truth. Who really won.

But it does look, I say this only due to the sudden silence on the left, like the left has decided to use the openly known insecurity to their benefit.

Upvote 0

MForbes

Rejoining Member
Oct 12, 2023
Georgia
✟28,711.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Looks like partisan blindness right there.
Nope. Take a look at the last line in that post.

Here, let me show you again:

"P.S……I’m not a Democrat and not a liberal; however, I use the brain that God gave me and don’t fall for bullcrap."

I didn't vote for Hillary, and didn't vote for Joe.....but I darn sure didn't vote for Donald. IMO, the biggest "blindness" is from folks that think Trump has been appointed by God to lead this country. I wish the Republicans would pull their head out and expel that turd.

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟692,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Nope. Take a look at the last line in that post.

Here, let me show you again:

"P.S……I’m not a Democrat and not a liberal; however, I use the brain that God gave me and don’t fall for bullcrap."

I didn't vote for Hillary, and didn't vote for Joe.....but I darn sure didn't vote for Donald. IMO, the biggest "blindness" is from folks that think Trump has been appointed by God to lead this country. I wish the Republicans would pull their head out and expel that turd.

Your rude, cussing at me, and acting like your an unbeliever.

I have nothing else to say to you other than your on ignore. Good day.

I'm here to engage with people who enjoy talking to others respectfully about the issues of our day. Not people who vehemently cuss and spit at Christians.

Last edited:
Upvote 0