✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
Was Einstien a cosmologist? NOPE. Yet cosmology is founded on much of his work
Einstein posed the theory of relativity. He didn't discover the Big Bang. That was Hubble. Hubble USED relativity in his formulations, but the Big Bang is so much more. So you need a Cosmologist.

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
Faith in scientists who can not even profess faith in creation, sure do manipulate their facts to proof otherwise... that is the way it works.
The confidence is not in the men who are scientists, but in scientific method, which is self correcting and even eventually roots out wrong and manipulation of the statistics.

Upvote 0

Laureate

whatisthebaytreeknown4? What's debate reknown for?
Jan 18, 2012
The big island of hawaii 19.5 in the ring of fire
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Oy vie! THEY ARE 1 in the same!!! We see 13.8 billion years because we are looking BACK THROUGH TIME.
The universe is 14 billon years old as measured from the time-space coordinates of the earth; that is, as measured from our view, our location, within the universe. But there is an aspect of the universe that changes the perception of the timing of events when those events are viewed, not “on location,” but from afar, across a great galactic distance. That is the stretching of space.

One should also consider the vast difference in speed from the explosive moment of יהי אור 'Let there be Light' and the drastically slower speed which we are currently traveling;

In conjunction with this Time Oriented anomaly is the fact that everything is eminating from an inner hub expanding unto an Outward direction, now tack on Einstein's theory of an arrow travelling straight through space, and how it would eventually come full circle;

The flight of that theoretical arrow represents our amplified line of sight, and though we are traveling outward our view is linear in whatsoever direction one chooses to view;

If one attempts to track time laterally the appearance of time will be distorted in proportion to the lateral degree which one is viewing, thus one must look directly in line to where the explosive יהי אור 'Let there be Light' took place;

When the Hubble was able to locate and view the moments immediately proceeding the explosive event, it was then that Time Travel became a reality, sight-wise, which is in line with those prophets who were taken to another Place-Location within Time and shown events which either already took place long ago, or shall occur in the Distant future;

The ever growing distance which we travel away from the Sun alone would account for why our ancestors before the flood lived so many years compared to our current life cycle which is growing at this moment, and in proportion with it the time it takes for an annual rotation.

To help visualize this reality, consider a marching band standing in a configuration similar to a bicycle rim with ranks of musicians positioned like spokes extending from the axle hub unto an outer rim, now visualize the ranks-spokes of musicians being given the command to march (while maintaining their collective configuration);

The result is, those who are closest to the hub must take such a small step (they almost appear to be marching in place, just as the stars at night do not appear to move unless observed over time;

Meanwhile those who are marching closest to the outer rim are required to take long lunging quick steps to keep up and in line with the gradually rotating spoke of marching musicians;

Now, I have no degree from MIT, but have marched as a soldier in such a configuration, and when your marching closest to the outer rim (depending on the length of the file rank), sometimes one must move faster than a double-time march (which is a slow jog).

Again, what is Time, but distance traveled in a cycle, yet if the cycle is gradually increasing, then yesterday's time was faster than today's time, and tomorrow's time will be even slower.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
One should also consider the vast difference in speed from the explosive moment of יהי אור 'Let there be Light' and the drastically slower speed which we are currently traveling;

In conjunction with this Time Oriented anomaly is the fact that everything is eminating from an inner hub expanding unto an Outward direction, now tack on Einstein's theory of an arrow travelling straight through space, and how it would eventually come full circle;

The flight of that theoretical arrow represents our amplified line of sight, and though we are traveling outward our view is linear in whatsoever direction one chooses to view;

If one attempts to track time laterally the appearance of time will be distorted in proportion to the lateral degree which one is viewing, thus one must look directly in line to where the explosive יהי אור 'Let there be Light' took place;

When the Hubble was able to locate and view the moments immediately proceeding the explosive event, it was then that Time Travel became a reality, sight-wise, which is in line with those prophets who were taken to another Place-Location within Time and shown events which either already took place long ago, or shall occur in the Distant future;

The ever growing distance which we travel away from the Sun alone would account for why our ancestors before the flood lived so many years compared to our current life cycle which is growing at this moment, and in proportion with it the time it takes for an annual rotation.

To help visualize this reality, consider a marching band standing in a configuration similar to a bicycle rim with ranks of musicians positioned like spokes extending from the axle hub unto an outer rim, now visualize the ranks-spokes of musicians being given the command to march (while maintaining their collective configuration);

The result is, those who are closest to the hub must take such a small step (they almost appear to be marching in place, just as the stars at night do not appear to move unless observed over time;

Meanwhile those who are marching closest to the outer rim are required to take long lunging quick steps to keep up and in line with the gradually rotating spoke of marching musicians;

Now, I have no degree from MIT, but have marched as a soldier in such a configuration, and when your marching closest to the outer rim (depending on the length of the file rank), sometimes one must move faster than a double-time march (which is a slow jog).

Again, what is Time, but distance traveled in a cycle, yet if the cycle is gradually increasing, then yesterday's time was faster than today's time, and tomorrow's time will be even slower.
Has the slowing of time been documented?

Upvote 0

BukiRob

Dec 14, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
✟50,619.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0

BukiRob

Dec 14, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
✟50,619.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Einstein posed the theory of relativity. He didn't discover the Big Bang. That was Hubble. Hubble USED relativity in his formulations, but the Big Bang is so much more. So you need a Cosmologist.

Is 100% incorrect. On May 20, 1964, American radio astronomers Robert Wilson and Arno Penzias discovered the cosmic microwave background radiation (CMB), the ancient light that began saturating the universe 380,000 years after its creation.

Cosmic Anniversary: 'Big Bang Echo' Discovered 50 Years Ago Today

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
Is 100% incorrect. On May 20, 1964, American radio astronomers Robert Wilson and Arno Penzias discovered the cosmic microwave background radiation (CMB), the ancient light that began saturating the universe 380,000 years after its creation.

Cosmic Anniversary: 'Big Bang Echo' Discovered 50 Years Ago Today
I am not mistaken. It was Hubble that discovered that the Universe is expanding with time, and that it was logical to assume if you went back in time things would contract to a single point. Thus, although future astronomers may have come up with more intricate details of the Big Bang, the pleasure of deriving the notion of the Big Bang based on evidence discovered (the expanding universe) goes to Hubble.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BukiRob

Dec 14, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
✟50,619.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I am not mistaken. It was Hubble that discovered that the Universe is expanding with time, and that it was logical to assume if you went back in time things would contract to a single point. Thus, although future astronomers may have come up with more intricate details of the Big Bang, the pleasure of deriving the notion of the Big Bang based on evidence discovered (the expanding universe) goes to Hubble.
That is NOT what you said in the post I responded too.

You stated
He didn't discover the Big Bang. That was Hubble.
You are 100% WRONG. He did not discover the Big Bang. Arno Penzias and Robert Wilson discovered the big bang in 1964.

Upvote 0

Laureate

whatisthebaytreeknown4? What's debate reknown for?
Jan 18, 2012
The big island of hawaii 19.5 in the ring of fire
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
The moon's pull on earth also causes our days to become longer, as the pull of earth and other planets on the sun causes the years to become longer.

The mass of the sun is decreasing, which also causes the earth (and other planets) to move further away from the sun, resulting in a greater orbit and subsequently a longer year, again Google, is the earth moving away from the sun?

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
The moon's pull on earth also causes our days to become longer, as the pull of earth and other planets on the sun causes the years to become longer.

The mass of the sun is decreasing, which also causes the earth (and other planets) to move further away from the sun, resulting in a greater orbit and subsequently a longer year, again Google, is the earth moving away from the sun?
Shouldn't our planet be cooler then? We have had one of the hottest years this summer.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
Yes!
Google Time dilation, see Wikipedia's report on the matter.
Please quote from the Wikipedia artical where it says that time has slowed from the Big Bang until now. I'm always open to being convinced.

Or have I misunderstood what you meant?

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Slowed down and sped up compared to what? You see, in time dilation, slow and fast are compared to each other, as you have different objects simultaneously at different speeds. But this artical is saying that the entire universe is i.e. slowing down. How would you know?
Maybe the comparison of distance in their expansion and contractions.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
7 cycles over the lifetime of the universe got me thinking about the new beginning God talked about, how during the birth pangs one third of the stars were "smitten". With each contraction you have an even larger expansion... and this being the eighth one for His Universe, it will be for the new earth and new heaven, which also does away with this one like rolling it up like a scroll. When we look at the dimension of the expanding Universe, we are thinking about its vastness, but what if in God's hands it is like a piece of paper for Him to roll up when He says it is finished?

Reactions: Laureate
Upvote 0