Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Never heard of that book.
Jesus read it and quoted from it. So did Peter, John, James, Jude, Paul, Barnabas, Ireanus, Tertullien, Origin, and others. Moses also used it and made remarks which are only understood by reading Enoch 1, as did Job and his "friends". Hannah. Samuel's mother, also quoted from it in her praise psalm when she was told she was to have the son she requested.

You cannot understand what the doctrine of Hell below and the lake of fire is, as the OT and NT refer to them, until you have read Enoch 1, for only in Enoch 1 are the doctrines of hell beneath this earth and the lake of fire which is prepared for the devil and his angels and for all who get their names blotted out of the Book of Life clearly laid out, without any ambiguity.

In Enoch 1 the doctrine of the Trinity is made clear, which the Apsotles of Jesus understood , by revelation. John reported about Jesus, first declaring the truth of the doctrine of Him as explained in Enoch 1; "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God".
Paul reported on Him using the doctrines of Him as laid out in Enoch 1, and stated that it was to Jesus Christ that every knee would bow and every tongue confess, as YHWH come in flesh, as Enoch reveals of Him. Paul's reference to Jesus being YHWH to whom Isaiah said every knee would bow and every tongue would confess is discovered in Enoch 1 to be Jesus Christ, and only in Enoch 1 is that connection made so that Paul couls declare that as truth. Jesus is YHWH in flesh, and in Enoch 1 that is made very clear and plain.

In Enoch 1, He is seen as the hidden in God "Son of Man" (not son of Adam) who was kept secret from the beginning, whose name was secret until it's revealing, and who was the "alter ego" =another same self of the Great Glory who sits on the throne as the Similitude of the Unseen Father and who was to come to be revealed to the Elect.
His name's revealing was seen in Enoch 1 as the high point of the history of the earth, and He revealed His name, first, to Jacob, who received it as a promise of the adoption to come, in His name.
In Genesis 1 Moses tells us that Adam is made in the very tselem/image, of YHWH the Creator, and that image is the only similitude of the Unseen Creator whom any created being has ever, does ever, or shall ever see. Moses saw Him "mouth to mouth", as the Simitlitude of YHWH, and Paul understood that, as the Son of Man who was hidden from the beginning, His image was the very image that Adam was made in, as he so states in Romans 5:14, when he says that Adam was made in the "tupos" of Him who was to come. The Tupos is the "struck image" of the real Son of Man, who has now come in flesh of the second creation to be Kinsman/Redeemer (the word is one and the same for both English words, in Hebrew), as the only created brother to Adam.
Without Enoch 1, Revelation is an unsolvable mystery. With Enoch 1, the mystery is revealed. The two apocalyptic books are the first and the last word to all mankind from God the Word, who is come in flesh and who was to come to be all things which Enoch saw Him as coming to be, in His revelation.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
where is the ten weeks anyway?

what translation? E1, E2, E3??? I read 8
http://www.ccel.org/c/charles/otpseudepig/enoch.htm

Enoch 1 is the only true Enoch. It is called that because of spurious enochs which are contradictory and obviously fake.
Enoch 1 is the Ethiopian Enoch which has been kept as Canon in the Ethiopian coptic Church for the almost two thousand years of the NT Church is Ethiopia. It is also the one found in the Qumram caves in 1948, minus -so far- the dream vision parables, but they have not yet opened all the scrolls and bits of scrolls from there.
The Ethiopian Enoch has ten weeks, otherwise, there is no sense in anything listing just 8, as they are obviously 700 years each, by the timeline given of Enoch's birth, the flood, and Abraham, Moses, and the temple.

Upvote 0

squint

Jul 23, 2007
Mountain Regions
✟20,405.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Enoch 1 is the only true Enoch. It is called that because of spurious enochs which are contradictory and obviously fake.
Enoch 1 is the Ethiopian Enoch which has been kept as Canon in the Ethiopian coptic Church for the almost two thousand years of the NT Church is Ethiopia. It is also the one found in the Qumram caves in 1948, minus -so far- the dream vision parables, but they have not yet opened all the scrolls and bits of scrolls from there.
The Ethiopian Enoch has ten weeks, otherwise, there is no sense in anything listing just 8, as they are obviously 700 years each, by the timeline given of Enoch's birth, the flood, and Abraham, Moses, and the temple.

The book of Enoch may have been in the hands of the Jews for quite some time...longer than many may see or accept. I believe Paul alluded to it here...

Galatians 3:8
And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

Abraham was the extention of the called out ones, and "the physical lineage" of Jesus Christ. The Word was WITH that physical lineage of Jesus Christ from the beginning.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Originally Posted by zeke37 where is the ten weeks anyway?

what translation? E1, E2, E3??? I read 8

.........otherwise, there is no sense in anything listing just 8, as they are obviously 700 years each, by the timeline given of Enoch's birth, the flood, and Abraham, Moses, and the temple.
8th is a sign of completion and perfection.
Circumcision was performed on the 8th day. No need for an extra 2 weeks unless you are trying to build a doctrine on it. :wave:

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
that was wierd....4 multi post

it was decannonized
by the roman church
I only read thru it once and after reading it I can see why.
But then again look at the highly symbolic books of Ezekiel and Daniel.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Ok here is week one:

Gene 5:18 Jared lived one hundred and sixty-two years, and begot Enoch. 22 After he begot Methuselah, Enoch walked with God three hundred years, and had sons and daughters.

Enoch 93 1 I was born the seventh in the first week, While judgement and righteousness still endured.

Hebrew 11:5 To faith Enoch was translated/meteteqh <3346> (5681) of the no to be perceiving death, and not was found thru translating/meteqhken <3346> (5656) him, the God. For before the translation/metaqesewV <3331> of him, he has been witnessed to have well pleased to the God.
Now for the 2nd week. Anyone want to fill in the blanks?

4 And after me there shall arise in the second week great wickedness, And deceit shall have sprung up; And in it there shall be the first end_______. And in it a man_______ shall be saved; And after it is ended unrighteousness shall grow up, And a law________ shall be made for the sinners.

Upvote 0

squint

Jul 23, 2007
Mountain Regions
✟20,405.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

4 And after me there shall arise in the second week great wickedness, And deceit shall have sprung up; And in it there shall be the first end THE FLOOD. And in it a man NOAH AND HIS FAMILY shall be saved; And after it is ended unrighteousness shall grow up, And a law AGAINST THE LAWLESS shall be made for the sinners.

:cool:

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
8th is a sign of completion and perfection.
Circumcision was performed on the 8th day. No need for an extra 2 weeks unless you are trying to build a doctrine on it. :wave:
The sign of circumcision was done on the 8th day as a sign of the complete cutting off of Adam in that day. Adam will no longer procreate when the spirit of Adam is "failed" before God.
The 8th day is the day of the New Beginning, in the millinnial numbering. but not in the hundreds numbering.
Another manner of God's counting of "years" is by Jubilees, and every 50th year is a Jubilee year, and there were to be only 120 years for Adam, remaining, counting from the time before the flood, when YHWH said the years of Adam would be "120". There are 20 Jubilee years in a millennium, so there were to be only six millinniums for Adam, before his "cutting off", from that time before the flood.
God also counts days as cubits, in Ezekiel 47, and the River of Life in that passage represents the Living Spirit, which is Christ.
In Ezekiel 47:
Then he brought me back to the door of the temple; and there was water, flowing from under the threshold of the temple toward the east, for the front of the temple faced east; the water was flowing from under the right side of the temple, south of the altar. 2 He brought me out by way of the north gate, and led me around on the outside to the outer gateway that faces east; and there was water, running out on the right side.
3 And when the man went out to the east with the line in his hand, he measured one thousand cubits, and he brought me through the waters; the water came up to my ankles.

4 Again he measured one thousand and brought me through the waters; the water came up to my knees.

Again he measured one thousand and brought me through; the water came up to my waist.

5 Again he measured one thousand, and it was a river that I could not cross; for the water was too deep, water in which one must swim, a river that could not be crossed. -Christ is come in flesh after the fourth thousand years of this present creation, counted as "cubits, here.

After the fourth millinium, the River was so deep that a man could not cross over. Jesus Christ is come in flesh as the River of Life for whosever is thirstym to drink of that Water -and never thirst again.
Out of our own belly flows springs of Living Water, when we are born of that Spirit.

Then, God also counts years as weeks,for some of His appointed times, and He counts millinniums as days,for some of His appointed times. In His numbering system, there are wheels within wheels, within wheels.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Originally Posted by LittleLambofJesus

4 And after me there shall arise in the second week great wickedness, And deceit shall have sprung up; And in it there shall be the first end THE FLOOD. And in it a man NOAH AND HIS FAMILY shall be saved; And after it is ended unrighteousness shall grow up, And a law AGAINST THE LAWLESS shall be made for the sinners.
Thanks squint. :)
Here is the 3rd week:

5 And after that in the third week at its close a man________ shall be elected as the plant of righteous judgement, and his posterity shall become the plant of righteousness for evermore.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

squint

Jul 23, 2007
Mountain Regions
✟20,405.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here is the 3rd week:

5 And after that in the third week at its close a man________ shall be elected as the plant of righteous judgement, and his posterity shall become the plant of righteousness for evermore.

Let's leave that space unbound as the Jews who write G_D do?

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here is the 3rd week:

5 And after that in the third week at its close a man Abraham shall be elected as the plant of righteous judgement, and his posterity shall become the plant of righteousness for evermore.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
5 And after that in the third week at its close a man Abraham shall be elected as the plant of righteous judgement, and his posterity shall become the plant of righteousness for evermore.
Thanks ysm!!!! Week 4:

6 And after that in the fourth week, at its close, visions of the holy and righteous shall be seen, And a law for all generations and an enclosure shall be made for them.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanks ysm!!!! Week 4:

6 And after that in the fourth week, at its close, visions of the holy and righteous shall be seen, And a law for all generations and an enclosure shall be made for them. From the burning Bush to the cloud by day, pillar of fire by night, to the coming to Mt Sinai.

Moses sees the Glory of God pass by. The elders of Israel see God and dine before Him. Israel receives the Law, which is called the Living Oracles and which Oracles were committed only to the namesake people of the Elect name.

Exodus 24:
On the Mountain with God
9 Then Moses went up, also Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel, 10 and they saw the God of Israel. And there was under His feet as it were a paved work of sapphire stone, and it was like the very heavens in its clarity. 11 But on the nobles of the children of Israel He did not lay His hand. So they saw God, and they ate and drank.

12 Then the Lord said to Moses, "Come up to Me on the mountain and be there; and I will give you tablets of stone, and the law and commandments which I have written, that you may teach them."...

16 Now the glory of the Lord rested on Mount Sinai, and the cloud covered it six days. And on the seventh day He called to Moses out of the midst of the cloud. 17 The sight of the glory of the Lord was like a consuming fire on the top of the mountain in the eyes of the children of Israel. 18 So Moses went into the midst of the cloud and went up into the mountain. And Moses was on the mountain forty days and forty nights.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
6 And after that in the fourth week, at its close, visions of the holy and righteous shall be seen, And a law for all generations and an enclosure shall be made for them. From the burning Bush to the cloud by day, pillar of fire by night, to the coming to Mt Sinai.

Moses sees the Glory of God pass by. The elders of Israel see God and dine before Him. Israel receives the Law, which is called the Living Oracles and which Oracles were committed only to the namesake people of the Elect name.

Exodus 24:
On the Mountain with God
9 Then Moses went up, also Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel, 10 and they saw the God of Israel. And there was under His feet as it were a paved work of sapphire stone, and it was like the very heavens in its clarity. 11 But on the nobles of the children of Israel He did not lay His hand. So they saw God, and they ate and drank.

12 Then the Lord said to Moses, "Come up to Me on the mountain and be there; and I will give you tablets of stone, and the law and commandments which I have written, that you may teach them."...

16 Now the glory of the Lord rested on Mount Sinai, and the cloud covered it six days. And on the seventh day He called to Moses out of the midst of the cloud. 17 The sight of the glory of the Lord was like a consuming fire on the top of the mountain in the eyes of the children of Israel. 18 So Moses went into the midst of the cloud and went up into the mountain. And Moses was on the mountain forty days and forty nights.

Week 5......

7 And after that in the fifth week, at its close, The house of glory and dominion shall be built for ever.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Week 5......

7 And after that in the fifth week, at its close, The house of glory and dominion shall be built for ever.
LittleLamb,
I have looked at this and looked at this, and I am not able to "figure" it out, as the weeks seem to take a different length here. Week five -seven actually seem to have a different measure, and then a gap seems to enter in. The first post I made where I thought it looked simple is not good enough to actually apply, because something is not right, if one uses 700 year weeks here, and after.

Before this, the 700 year weeks seem to apply well, after this, there seems to be a different measure, and what it is I cannot discover by reason. It will take a revelation to understand this riddle.
Thinking on it, though I think, now, that the ascension in the sixth week is that of Elijah, and not of Jesus (Elijah did not ascend to the throne of the Son of Man, which only Jesus Christ could ascend to as the Firstborn of earth, which is what Jesus refers to when He says "no man has ascended...": that throne was seen in Enoch, waiting for the Son of Man to be seated on when He would rule the earth).
Thinking further on it, I think that the seventy weeks of Daniel enter at the end of week six, and they are certainly even different measures, themselves, of weeks of years. Enoch's weeks are, at the first, weeks of centuries, but I cannot see it actually being so, after week six.
I have always felt that there is a connection to time and the Cherubim, who are seen as "wheels within wheels", by Ezekiel.
7 And after that in the fifth week, at its close,
The house of glory and dominion shall be built for ever.
8 And after that in the sixth week all who live in it shall be blinded,
And the hearts of all of them shall godlessly forsake wisdom.
And in it a man shall ascend;
And at its close the house of dominion shall be burnt with fire,
And the whole race of the chosen root shall be dispersed.
9 And after that in the seventh week shall an apostate generation arise,
And many shall be its deeds,
And all its deeds shall be apostate.
10 And at its close shall be elected
The elect righteous of the eternal plant of righteousness,
To receive sevenfold instruction concerning all His creation.

So Jesus Christ is at the end of the seven weeks, if this is correct....but the weeks' measuring lengths have to change after week four. then a gap before eight, nine, and ten commence? So it all has to do with what happens specifically to and through and in Israel, as relates to the whole world????

This section on the weeks begins with the end of all things as we know them, because of the rising from the dead of Jesus: -Notice wisdom here, is Jesus' doctrine. This connects to Paul's declaring, in 1 Cor 2:7, that the Apostles preach of "Wisdom, God, in mystery hidden who God ordained from the beginning for our glory".
If you remember, that passage is totally twisted out of context by those who promote MAD doctrine, but Paul is applying to Jesus the title of "God, the Wisdom of God Hidden", and hidden is what Enoch shows Jesus Christ, the Son of Man who was to come, as being, before His revealing.

[Chapter 92]
1 The book written by Enoch-[Enoch indeed wrote this complete doctrine of wisdom, (which is) praised of all men and a judge of all the earth] for all my children who shall dwell on the earth. And for the future generations who shall observe uprightness and peace.
2 Let not your spirit be troubled on account of the times;
For the Holy and Great One has appointed days for all things.
3 And the righteous one shall arise from sleep,
[Shall arise] and walk in the paths of righteousness,
And all his path and conversation shall be in eternal goodness and grace.
4 He will be gracious to the righteous and give him eternal uprightness,
And He will give him power so that he shall be (endowed) with goodness and righteousness.
And he shall walk in eternal light.
5 And sin shall perish in darkness for ever,
And shall no more be seen from that day for evermore.

[Chapter 91]
1 And now, my son Methuselah, call to me all thy brothers
And gather together to me all the sons of thy mother;
For the Word calls me, [Enoch says God the Word, by His Holy Spirit, showed Him these things.]
And the spirit is poured out upon me,
That I may show you everything
That shall befall you for ever.'

11 [For who is there of all the children of men that is able to hear the voice of the Holy One without being troubled ? And who can think His thoughts ? and who is there that can behold all the works 12 of heaven ? And how should there be one who could behold the heaven, and who is there that could understand the things of heaven and see a soul or a spirit and could tell thereof, or ascend and see 13 all their ends and think them or do like them ? And who is there of all men that could know what is the breadth and the length of the earth, and to whom has been shown the measure of all of them ? 14 Or is there any one who could discern the length of the heaven and how great is its height, and upon what it is founded, and how great is the number of the stars, and where all the luminaries rest ?]

After the gap:
[Chapter 91]
12 And after that there shall be another, the eighth week, that of righteousness,
And a sword shall be given to it that a righteous judgement may be executed on the oppressors,
And sinners shall be delivered into the hands of the righteous.
13 And at its close they shall acquire houses through their righteousness,
And a house shall be built for the Great King in glory for evermore,
14d And all mankind shall look to the path of uprightness.
14a And after that, in the ninth week, the righteous judgement shall be revealed to the whole world,
b And all the works of the godless shall vanish from all the earth,
c And the world shall be written down for destruction.
15 And after this, in the tenth week in the seventh part,
There shall be the great eternal judgement,
In which He will execute vengeance amongst the angels.
16 And the first heaven shall depart and pass away,
And a new heaven shall appear,
And all the powers of the heavens shall give sevenfold light.
17 And after that there will be many weeks without number for ever,
And all shall be in goodness and righteousness,
And sin shall no more be mentioned for ever.
I will tell you if and when I get any light on understanding it, but at the moment, the length of the end weeks are a riddle.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
LittleLamb,
I have looked at this and looked at this, and I am not able to "figure" it out, as the weeks seem to take a different length here. Week five -seven actually seem to have a different measure, and then a gap seems to enter in. The first post I made where I thought it looked simple is not good enough to actually apply, because something is not right, if one uses 700 year weeks here, and after.
OK. We will skip this week for not but just let ya know I am not into time spans like you are, just what the weeks are representing.
This appears to be the destruction by the Babylonian king and his army?

8 And after that in the sixth week all who live in it shall be blinded,
And in it a man shall ascend;

Jeremiah 25:9 Behold, I will send and take all the families of the north, saith YHWH", and N@buwkadne'tstsar
the king of Babel, My Servant, and will bring them against this land, and against the inhabitants thereof, and against all these nations round about and will utterly destroy them, and make them an astonishment, and an hissing, and perpetual desolations.

Jeremiah 27:6 And now have I given all these lands unto the hand of Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylon, My servant; and the beasts of the field have I given him also to serve him.

Jeremiah 43:10 And say unto them, Thus saith YHWH"of hosts, the Elohim of Israel; Behold, I will send and take Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon, My servant, and will set his throne upon these stones that I have hid; and he shall spread his royal pavilion over them.

Upvote 0

SummaScriptura

Forever Newbie
May 30, 2007
Scam Francisco
Visit site
✟49,219.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
93 [sup]1[/sup]And after that Enoch both gave and began to recount from the books. [sup]2[/sup]And Enoch said:
"Concerning the children of righteousness and concerning the elect of the world,
And concerning the plant of uprightness, I will speak these things
Yea, I Enoch will declare them unto you, my sons:
"According to that which appeared to me in the heavenly vision,
And which I have known through the word of the holy angels,
And have learnt from the heavenly tablets."
[sup]3[/sup]And Enoch began to recount from the books and said:
"I was born the seventh in the first week,
While judgement and righteousness still endured.
[sup]4[/sup]"And after me there shall arise in the second week great wickedness,
And deceit shall have sprung up;
And in it there shall be the first end.
"And in it a man shall be saved;
And after it is ended unrighteousness shall grow up,
And a law shall be made for the sinners.
[sup]5[/sup]"And after that in the third week at its close
A man shall be elected as the plant of righteous judgement,
And his posterity shall become the plant of righteousness for evermore.
[sup]6[/sup]"And after that in the fourth week, at its close,
Visions of the holy and righteous shall be seen,
And a law for all generations and an enclosure shall be made for them.
[sup]7[/sup]"And after that in the fifth week, at its close,
The house of glory and dominion shall be built for ever.
[sup]8[/sup]"And after that in the sixth week all who live in it shall be blinded,
"And in it a man shall ascend;
[sup]9[/sup]"And after that in the seventh week shall an apostate generation arise,
And many shall be its deeds,
And all its deeds shall be apostate.
[sup]10[/sup]"And at its close shall be elected
The elect righteous of the eternal plant of righteousness,
To receive sevenfold instruction concerning all His creation.

91 [sup]12[/sup]"And after that there shall be another, the eighth week, that of righteousness,
And a sword shall be given to it that a righteous judgement may be executed on the oppressors,
And sinners shall be delivered into the hands of the righteous.
[sup]13[/sup]"And at its close they shall acquire houses through their righteousness,
And a house shall be built for the Great King in glory for evermore,
[sup]14[/sup]"And after that, in the ninth week,
The righteous judgement shall be revealed to the whole world,
And all the works of the godless shall vanish from all the earth,
And the world shall be written down for destruction.
And all mankind shall look to the path of uprightness.
[sup]15[/sup]"And after this, in the tenth week in the seventh part,
There shall be the great eternal judgement,
In which He will execute vengeance amongst the angels.
[sup]16[/sup]"And the first heaven shall depart and pass away,
And a new heaven shall appear,
And all the powers of the heavens shall give sevenfold light.

[sup]17[/sup]"And after that there will be many weeks without number for ever,
And all shall be in goodness and righteousness,
And sin shall no more be mentioned for ever.

Notice this is a 10-week apocalypse concernig the "plant of uprightness", that is Israel. We are now in the 7th prophetic week in which unbelief amoung the people of Israel is rampant. But at the close of this week that will change, "at its close shall be elected the elect righteous of the eternal plant of righteousness". When Paul wrote, "all Israel will be saved", he was only reiterating somthing that had long been a part of Jewish prophetic books.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
*snip*

Notice this is a 10-week apocalypse concernig the "plant of uprightness", that is Israel. We are now in the 7th prophetic week in which unbelief amoung the people of Israel is rampant. But at the close of this week that will change, "at its close shall be elected the elect righteous of the eternal plant of righteousness". When Paul wrote, "all Israel will be saved", he was only reiterating somthing that had long been a part of Jewish prophetic books.
The Ethiopian Coptic Church is a real Church which has existed in Ethiopia for almost two thousand years. It is not the thing you found.
From the Ethiopian Coptic church two copies of Enoch 1 were got and brought back to England in the late 1700's and translated into English in the early 1800's.
All but the parable dream visions of Enoch 1 have been identified in the Dead Sea Scrolls' collections, and probably they will yet discover the rest of the assembly of books which Enoch wrote, which are included in the Ethiopian Enoch 1.
Thank you.

Bumping this up for JudaicChristian to respond to :)

Upvote 0