Eindhoven
✟11,490.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hey i wanted someone wirh some insights to help me on this dream i had.

I cant remember much anymore but it was about christians or maybe satanists praying to an goat wich gave white light. I thought in the dream it was an angel and they were praying to god. But now im douptfull since i once heard a goat is used in satanism. Ive seen this goat a few times in my dreams this time it was completly whit and gave light. Just a oridinary goat.
What can it mean?
Thanks in advance

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I cant remember much anymore but it was about christians or maybe satanists praying to an goat wich gave white light. I thought in the dream it was an angel and they were praying to god. But now im douptfull since i once heard a goat is used in satanism. Ive seen this goat a few times in my dreams this time it was completly whit and gave light. Just a oridinary goat.
What can it mean?
Thanks in advance

Greetings in Christ, Lieke.

I have a suspicion of what this could be about, but the context of the other dreams may shed more light. Tell me what you remember about the other dreams where this goat also appeared, and thanks for sharing the dream. If there is anything I can do to help, I will.

God bless, and welcome to Christian Forums.
Hidden In Him

Upvote 0

Lieke

Nov 27, 2019
Eindhoven
✟11,490.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The other dream was this.

I was in heaven everything was light. There was a house and there were people there. They were talking to me but i was a bit nervous they said are you nervous i say yes. And it dissapeared the feeling. They told me to follow jesus. And waved me good bye. Then i was somewhere in a forest. And there was a hooded man. I tought it was jesus. But there were 2 animals a goat and a cow. Then we were in a car and when back to i guess eath he vanished and i went back then i awoke from my dream with so much enthosiasm

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The other dream was this.

I was in heaven everything was light. There was a house and there were people there. They were talking to me but i was a bit nervous they said are you nervous i say yes. And it dissapeared the feeling. They told me to follow jesus. And waved me good bye. Then i was somewhere in a forest. And there was a hooded man. I tought it was jesus. But there were 2 animals a goat and a cow. Then we were in a car and when back to i guess eath he vanished and i went back then i awoke from my dream with so much enthosiasm

I'm going to send you a PM.

Upvote 0

fwGod

Dec 19, 2005
✟65,262.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

I cant remember much anymore
That disqualifies any usefulness that may have been in your dream.

The following is like a car still moving forward only on fumes.
but it was about christians or maybe satanists praying to an goat wich gave white light. I thought in the dream it was an angel and they were praying to god.
That indicates that you are confused in recognizing what the dream objects are.

Goats are used in pagan rituals, a goat that gives light usually means that things in the dream and any interpretation will be difficult to figure out or completely hidden.
But now im douptfull since i once heard a goat is used in satanism. Ive seen this goat a few times in my dreams this time it was completly whit and gave light. Just a oridinary goat.
What can it mean?
It might be that your decision making is clouded, that your conscience (knowing right and wrong) is confused. It also might be that I am totally wrong.

Last edited:
Upvote 0