Three interconnected dreams, do you have any insight that could help me?

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟736,252.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have posted about these dreams before. I had them around 5-7 years ago, and some of the content of them has come to pass (like the war with Russia). I would like to put them up, to see if you have any insight into what the "hard parts" of the dreams mean.

I had some dreams some 5-7 years ago that predicted the War in Ukraine. I believe they are important because they warn us that Jesus is soon to return, and we need to be ready for Him. I will share the dreams and then show that many parts of the dreams were fulfilled in the actual Ukraine conflict. The dreams I had were as follows:

I had some dreams some 5-7 years ago that predicted the War in Ukraine. I believe they are important because they warn us that Jesus is soon to return, and we need to be ready for Him. I will share the dreams and then show that many parts of the dreams were fulfilled in the actual Ukraine conflict. The dreams I had were as follows:

In one which was full of light, I saw Russian fighting vehicles, and I felt, not heard, an impression that the End was on us. The impression was the very end was here.

In the third dream, I saw darkness, and people running and walking to get away from the Russian army, in the dream I entered a shop to get food or weapons but when I got there no food or weapons were there. Outside the shop, I saw two athletes, and they held a flag with two coloured bands that became covered in blood. I saw Russian civilians celebrating a war or war victory. I then saw myself, I had to stay behind to fight, and my wife and family got onto a big white ship and left me. I felt afraid and alone. I saw a hole in the ground, only shallow, like a shallow grave, and saw trees with autumn leaves, the leaves were over the grave. And something was said but I could not decern it.

In the second dream, I was moving down a road, and I saw the Russian army approaching, in front of the army was a man, who was overweight, had a beard, and had sowed the breast of a woman to his chest. I felt he was a rapist or a murderer. From memory, I saw tanks and planes. When the planes flew in something happened, I saw what appeared to be aliens fighting in the conflict. Later in the dream I actually saw the aliens, they were in a flying car-like thing and were trying to deceive a youth, when they took flight the youth became deceived and entered a zombie-like state. The dream ended.

I know aliens may turn a lot of people off, but who knows what could happen, the dreams were right regarding the war with Russia. The following from the dreams occurred in reality:

The overweight man with the beard looked very similar to Ramzan Kadyrov (Ramzan Kadyrov - Wikipedia), who was a key part of the Ukraine conflict.

At the start of the Ukraine war people did run and walk to escape the Russian Army, even at night. The conflict began roughly around the time of the Winter Olympics, hence the athletes. Volodymyr Zelenskyy ordered all men to stay and fight but their families were able to leave. All of these things were shown in the dreams.

These dreams were between 5-7 years old. Happening well before the conflict. Note these dreams felt at the time like they were God-given, unlike silly or wild dreams. People may say well what of the aliens in the dream? I don’t have that answer, but if it occurs the dreams showed their purpose was to deceive people and turn them away from God. It is important to follow God regardless of what we see with our eyes or hear with our ears. Because as the first dream suggested Jesus is coming soon, and we need a relationship with God to be heaven bound.

To see that these dreams were real, visit the following forum

War? Inevitable? Is it the end times. or Strikes Launched Against Syria both speak of the dreams, and were posted back in 2018.
I am particularly interested to know what your thoughts are on the "alien" element.

Last edited:

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,792.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have posted about these dreams before. I had them around 5-7 years ago, and some of the content of them has come to pass (like the war with Russia). I would like to put them up, to see if you have any insight into what the "hard parts" of the dreams mean.

I had three dreams:

In one which was full of light, I saw Russian fighting vehicles, and I felt, not heard, an impression that the End was on us. The impression was the very end was here.

The second dream, I was moving down a road, and I saw the Russian army approaching, in front of the army was a man, who was overweight, had a beard, and had sowed the breast of a woman to his chest. I felt he was a rapist or a murderer. Then the conflict erupted, from memory, I saw tanks and planes. When the planes flew in something happened, and I saw what appeared to be aliens, I am not sure but from memory, they seemed to fight in the conflict. Later I actually saw the aliens, they were in a flying car-like thing and were trying to deceive a youth, when they took flight the youth became deceived and entered a zombie-like state. The dream ended.

In the third dream, I saw darkness, and people running and walking to get away from the Russian army, in the dream I entered a shop to get food or weapons but when I got there there was no food or weapons. At the shop, I saw two athletes, and they held a flag that became covered in blood. I saw Russian civilians celebrating a war or war victory. I then saw myself, I had to stay behind to fight or help, and my wife and family got onto a big white ship and left me. I saw a hole in the ground, only shallow, like a shallow grave, and saw trees with autumn leaves, the leaves were over the grave. And something was said but I could not decern it.

As for the third dream, things that came to pass:

a) People did run and walk to escape the Russian Army
b) It was at the time of the winter olympics, hence the athletes
c) The men had to stay behind to fight, only their families could leave.

These dreams were between 5-7 years old. Happening well before the conflict. Note these dreams felt at the time like they were God-given, unlike silly or wild dreams. I am particularly interested to know what your thoughts are on the "alien" element.
Thanks for sharing. Tread carefully when asking for a dream interpretation. This could cause more confusion because only the Father can give you the answers you are seeking. Be blessed.

Upvote 0

OldAbramBrown

Jul 4, 2023
England
✟22,720.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
... I am particularly interested to know what your thoughts are ...
I had a dream when I was not quite 5 (over 63 years ago). Subsequently appearing background information and many miscellanous events continue to shed light.

Sensitivity ought to help us get a sense of proportion and redouble our readiness to help others stay grounded in Christ's Ascension and our general supplications.

Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟107,144.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
your dream(s) fit the pattern as it speaks to the path we are all on both individually and collectively ...

for example

"I saw two athletes, and they held a flag with two coloured bands that became covered in blood."

the flag/mark can be seen in the covering/identity of the earthly tabernacle .. skins of both clean and unclean animals dyed red/Adam/man

"in front of the army was a man, who was overweight, had a beard, and had sowed the breast of a woman to his chest."

this man is in picture a beast ( one who eats dust / tills the field ) the breast he drinks of is in picture his own soul gone a whoring after the flesh (as in a perception by way of our five husbands which afford us a sixth ... as in a husband/perception/identity not our/her own ...

in scripture it is this image we must flee from ... an image that the eating of two fruits/sons of a tree/soul bring fourth ... and in your dream pictured as two athletes ... understanding Adams two sons speak to his two perceptions out of which comes an identity not our own but alien to us ... it being of another...

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟736,252.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
your dream(s) fit the pattern as it speaks to the path we are all on both individually and collectively ...

for example

"I saw two athletes, and they held a flag with two coloured bands that became covered in blood."

the flag/mark can be seen in the covering/identity of the earthly tabernacle .. skins of both clean and unclean animals dyed red/Adam/man

The third dream containing the athletes with the blood-covered flag. May have a mixed meaning. But to me, it speaks of the fact that the Ukraine War would start at the time of a Sporting event (The Winter Olympics). I can't remember the colours on the flag. But the Ukrainian flag has two bands.

"in front of the army was a man, who was overweight, had a beard, and had sowed the breast of a woman to his chest."

this man is in picture a beast ( one who eats dust / tills the field ) the breast he drinks of is in picture his own soul gone a whoring after the flesh (as in a perception by way of our five husbands which afford us a sixth ... as in a husband/perception/identity not our/her own ...

in scripture it is this image we must flee from ... an image that the eating of two fruits/sons of a tree/soul bring fourth ... and in your dream pictured as two athletes ... understanding Adams two sons speak to his two perceptions out of which comes an identity not our own but alien to us ... it being of another...

The man in front of the Russian army reminds me of Ramzan Kadyrov, an overweight man, with a beard. The fact that he has sown the breast of a woman to him, does show it was talking about going after the flesh; but I felt in the dream it represented rape and murder. A thing that Ukriaine said occurred at the start of the war.

These three dreams to me definitely were predicting the war with Russia. Each dream specifically mentioned Russia, and had symbolism matching the real-life events.

I have no doubt that the dreams predicted war with Russia. What I am uncertain of is why there were aliens in the dream. Is there going to be a deception involving aliens? The aliens in my dream appeared rather comical. If there are going to be these things, it will definitely be a demonic deception. There have been a lot of prophetic people lately stating they feel there will be an alien deception coming. I wonder if like the dream were of real events, so to there will be a real alien deception coming. That God is warning the church not to fall for it when it comes.

Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟107,144.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The third dream containing the athletes with the blood-covered flag. May have a mixed meaning. But to me, it speaks of the fact that the Ukraine War would start at the time of a Sporting event (The Winter Olympics). I can't remember the colours on the flag. But the Ukrainian flag has two bands.

The man in front of the Russian army reminds me of Ramzan Kadyrov, an overweight man, with a beard. The fact that he has sown the breast of a woman to him, does show it was talking about going after the flesh; but I felt in the dream it represented rape and murder. A thing that Ukriaine said occurred at the start of the war.

These three dreams to me definitely were predicting the war with Russia. Each dream specifically mentioned Russia, and had symbolism matching the real-life events.

I have no doubt that the dreams predicted war with Russia. What I am uncertain of is why there were aliens in the dream. Is there going to be a deception involving aliens? The aliens in my dream appeared rather comical. If there are going to be these things, it will definitely be a demonic deception. There have been a lot of prophetic people lately stating they feel there will be an alien deception coming. I wonder if like the dream were of real events, so to there will be a real alien deception coming. That God is warning the church not to fall for it when it comes.
what is playing out in the natural is but a reflection of the spiritual ... yes all things have two meanings but both speak as one ... take the two athletes holding up a flag as the same in meaning as the two cherubs holding one sword ... or one sword having two edges etc

Russia and Ukraine being but pictures with deeper meaning ... understanding God speaks to us where we are at and where we are at now being a place of separation by perception as in a great deception/delusion ...

don't focus on what's outside ... but turn your judgement inwards ... for it is inwards these dreams speak to ...

Upvote 0

anetazo

Feb 19, 2023
Meriden
✟27,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Zechariah chapter 6 . Two mountains of brass. Four chariots. Black horses went to north country. This is Satanic. The four horses are angels flying circular highly polished bronze vehicles.
The two mountains of brass are Russia and America, end times
There's no aliens.
Acts chapter 2:17. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men shall see visions, your old men will dream dreams.
In the last days, God will pour out His spirit on all people.
As God's Elect, I don't place much value on dreams. I'm strictly bible guy.
Yes, Daniel prophet interpreted dreams for nebuchadnezzar.
I mostly don't reply to posts on dreams. Valdificationn is hard to see.
Ecclesiastes 5:7. Tells us not to place to much hope in dreams. We shouldn't dwell much on dreams. But turn to scriptures to hear God's word.
Gods word is filled with bible prophecy !.
Focus on bible prophecy and less on dreams.

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟736,252.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Zechariah chapter 6 . Two mountains of brass. Four chariots. Black horses went to north country. This is Satanic. The four horses are angels flying circular highly polished bronze vehicles.
The two mountains of brass are Russia and America, end times
There's no aliens.
Acts chapter 2:17. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men shall see visions, your old men will dream dreams.
In the last days, God will pour out His spirit on all people.
As God's Elect, I don't place much value on dreams. I'm strictly bible guy.
Yes, Daniel prophet interpreted dreams for nebuchadnezzar.
I mostly don't reply to posts on dreams. Valdificationn is hard to see.
Ecclesiastes 5:7. Tells us not to place to much hope in dreams. We shouldn't dwell much on dreams. But turn to scriptures to hear God's word.
Gods word is filled with bible prophecy !.
Focus on bible prophecy and less on dreams.
God has always used dreams to speak to people, both believers and unbelievers.

Job 33:14-15 For God may speak in one way, or in another, Yet man does not perceive it. In a dream, in a vision of the night, When deep sleep falls upon men, While slumbering on their beds

1Ki 3:5 At Gibeon the LORD appeared to Solomon in a dream by night; and God said, "Ask! What shall I give you?"

Gen 41:15 And Pharaoh said to Joseph, "I have had a dream, and there is no one who can interpret it. But I have heard it said of you that you can understand a dream, to interpret it."

Mat 2:22 But when he heard that Archelaus was reigning over Judea instead of his father Herod, he was afraid to go there. And being warned by God in a dream, he turned aside into the region of Galilee.

Act 16:9-10 And a vision appeared to Paul in the night. A man of Macedonia stood and pleaded with him, saying, "Come over to Macedonia and help us." Now after he had seen the vision, immediately we sought to go to Macedonia, concluding that the Lord had called us to preach the gospel to them.

As for no possibility of things appearing alien on earth, I turn to the word of God. In Revelation 13 the Dragon is worshiped beside the beast. How did he get there, look at Rev 13. He was cast to earth with all his angels. That would certainly look very alien to humans.

Rev 12:9-12 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, "Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death. Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time."

• Informative
Reactions: OldAbramBrown
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟736,252.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you remember what your response to the dreams were when you woke?
When I awoke I felt the dreams came from God. However, that in itself is not proof they did. At the time I had no idea what the dreams meant. Other than I felt there would be a war with Russia.

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟736,252.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If the alien dream interpretation is literal, it could be about the staged alien invasion that is coming that will be used to decieve the masses about the origin of the human species. Have you researched that scenario very much?
I have not looked into that theory. Who specifically stages it?

My thoughts on the issue is that it could be related to Rev 12:9 where satan and his angels are no longer allowed in the heavens and are cast to the earth.

Rev 12:9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Rev 13:4 So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, "Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?"

They would still desire to deceive, so may say they are aliens. In the dream, one of the goals of the aliens was to deceive people, when they managed to do that the people changed, and somehow, they entered a zombie or tormented state, it is almost as if they physically changed in some way. WHen I say zombie I don't mean in the classic sense, they just lost a part of their mentality.

Last edited:
Reactions: Br4nd0n
Upvote 0

Br4nd0n

Mar 24, 2017
Canada
✟71,497.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have not looked into that theory. Who specifically stages it?

My thoughts on the issue is that it could be related to Rev 12:9 where satan and his angels are no longer allowed in the heavens and are cast to the earth.

Rev 12:9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Rev 13:4 So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, "Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?"

They would still desire to deceive, so may say they are aliens. In the dream, one of the goals of the aliens was to deceive people, when they managed to do that the people changed, and somehow, they entered a zombie or tormented state, it is almost as if they physically changed in some way. WHen I say zombie I don't mean in the classic sense, they just lost a part of their mentality.
Whatever the timeline is, it definitely sounds like spiritual deception being referenced in your dream, hey? I think we'd both agree.

But in the early 90s i think i think it was, Serge Monast, a canadian journalist came into possession of a dossier that was showing all the details about a "project bluebeam" it was a multi-tiered plan from NASA apparently (and probly in tandem with the military and gov't) that was going to use archeological hoaxes and a staged alien invasion to usher in the one world religion with the antichrist at the helm. All in all it would "disprove" Christianity, and decieve people just like your dream suggests. The journalist and his partner working on the story died of heart attacks with a few weeks of eachother, and neither had a history of heart disease.

Not trying to tell you what to believe, just sharing what i heard. And with all the UFO news from the military lately, i feel like we might be getting closer to full disclosure of the alien deception. Just my opinion tho. Thanks for talking with me :)

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟736,252.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Whatever the timeline is, it definitely sounds like spiritual deception being referenced in your dream, hey? I think we'd both agree.

But in the early 90s i think i think it was, Serge Monast, a canadian journalist came into possession of a dossier that was showing all the details about a "project bluebeam" it was a multi-tiered plan from NASA apparently (and probly in tandem with the military and gov't) that was going to use archeological hoaxes and a staged alien invasion to usher in the one world religion with the antichrist at the helm. All in all it would "disprove" Christianity, and decieve people just like your dream suggests. The journalist and his partner working on the story died of heart attacks with a few weeks of eachother, and neither had a history of heart disease.

Not trying to tell you what to believe, just sharing what i heard. And with all the UFO news from the military lately, i feel like we might be getting closer to full disclosure of the alien deception. Just my opinion tho. Thanks for talking with me :)
You mentioned the project was called "project blue beam", it is interesting that the aliens in the dream were "blue" in colour, and kind of comical.

NOte however in order for the beast to be revealed, Satan must be on Earth, and his angels cast down with him, as we see the dragon receives worship, alongside the beast.

Maybe there is a connection between man's willingness to invent alien ideas, with actual satanic manifestations that take the form of alien incursion.

Reactions: Br4nd0n
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟736,252.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
demonhead.png

That is a picture I drew some years ago when I had the dream. It kind of shows what the heads of the aliens looked like.

Upvote 0