Donald Trump 'nominated' twice for Nobel Peace Prize: Probe cracks down on US fraud who forged nom.

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Donald Trump 'nominated' twice for Nobel Peace Prize: Probe cracks down on US fraud who forged nomination - Firstpost
For the second time in two years, US president Donald Trump was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize. Except both times, it was a fraudulent nomination with the origins of the mischief reportedly in the US. The improper nomination for the 2018 prize was acknowledged by the Norwegian Nobel Institute which said that it had filed a police report in the matter.
tulc(will just leave this right here) :wave:

LivingWordUnity

Unchanging Deposit of Faith, Traditional Catholic
May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I saw it too. Trump definitely deserves the award WAY more than Obama does. Obama did nothing for peace.
...I'm sorry, if you'd like to discuss President Obama, shouldn't you start a thread about him? This one is about President Trump getting fraudulently nominated for a Nobel prize. Twice. :wave:
tulc(just a thought) :)

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
...I'm sorry, if you'd like to discuss President Obama, shouldn't you start a thread about him? This one is about President Trump getting fraudulently nominated for a Nobel prize. Twice. :wave:
tulc(just a thought) :)

You know that there can't be a thread about Trump without one or two of his supporters deflecting back to either Obama or to another political opponent. It's their most common debate tactic now.

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
South Korean President Moon Jae-in has raised some eyebrows with the suggestion that Donald Trump should receive a Nobel Peace Prize.

See related
North Korea to close nuclear test site
At a cabinet meeting on Monday, Moon told his ministers that he was “confident that a new era of peace will unfold on the Korean peninsula”, and praised his American counterpart’s role in the recent thawing of relations with Pyongyang.

Responding to a letter from one of South Korea’s past first ladies calling for Moon to receive the Nobel Peace Prize, Moon said: “It's President Trump who should receive the Nobel Prize. We only need to take peace.”

Reactions: Phil 1:21
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
South Korean President Moon Jae-in has raised some eyebrows with the suggestion that Donald Trump should receive a Nobel Peace Prize.

See related
North Korea to close nuclear test site
At a cabinet meeting on Monday, Moon told his ministers that he was “confident that a new era of peace will unfold on the Korean peninsula”, and praised his American counterpart’s role in the recent thawing of relations with Pyongyang.

Responding to a letter from one of South Korea’s past first ladies calling for Moon to receive the Nobel Peace Prize, Moon said: “It's President Trump who should receive the Nobel Prize. We only need to take peace.”
hmmm...found it:
Trump Should Win The Nobel Peace Prize, South Korea's Moon Says
tulc(thanks drjean for idea where to look) :wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Villi Wilson‏ @Conservative_VW 11h11 hours ago

A reporter yelled a question to President Trump on the White House grounds ... “do you think you deserve a Nobel Peace Prize?” President Trump responded, “Peace IS THE PRIZE!” Now that’s a President
203c.png
1f44d.png
1f1fa-1f1f8.png

Must be on the MSM cutting room floors. Such a great line (quoted Rosanne Barr?)

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Must be on the MSM cutting room floors. Such a great line (quoted Rosanne Barr?)
uhhh...a quote in a twitter feed isn't actually proof, you realize that, right? but that's fine, I'm sure they'll find some way to set this up so he can say it around a microphone next time. :)
tulc(hopes drjeans night is being blessed) :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yeah right.

Ended up on cutting room floor? You know your buddies in the MSM all full of truth and honor (not).
I know 1) I don't watch MSM and 2) they aren't the only people who have microphones so I'm curious why no one who ISN'T MSM didn't catch the exchange? :scratch:
tulc(seems like something a lot of people would be reporting if it happened) :wave:

Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
You know that there can't be a thread about Trump without one or two of his supporters deflecting back to either Obama or to another political opponent. It's their most common debate tactic now.

Obama got the award in question for existing. I think everyone involved with the North Korea peace talks (including Trump) has done more to earn it after they set the bar so low with Obama.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Obama got the award in question for existing. I think everyone involved with the North Korea peace talks (including Trump) has done more to earn it after they set the bar so low with Obama.
...and if this thread was about President Obama that would be interesting, but he's not what the OP is about but I see the standard "can't address, try and deflect" practice is still in operation. :)
tulc(is in need of coffee) :sigh:

• Winner
Reactions: Kaon
Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
...and if this thread was about President Obama that would be interesting, but he's not what the OP is about but I see the standard "can't address, try and deflect" practice is still in operation. :)
tulc(is in need of coffee) :sigh:

It's about Trump and the nobel peace prize, isn't it? How is saying that, due to the lowering of standards for the prize, he should technically qualify not on topic?

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's about Trump and the nobel peace prize, isn't it? How is saying that, due to the lowering of standards for the prize, he should technically qualify not on topic?
Because the thread isn't about "lowering the standard of Nobel Prize because :mad: OBAMA! :mad:" the thread is about someone trying (twice) to fraudulently nominate President Trump. :wave:
tulc(looked through the OP and couldn't find President Obama even mentioned) ;)

• Agree
Reactions: Kaon
Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Because the thread isn't about "lowering the standard of Nobel Prize because :mad: OBAMA! :mad:" the thread is about someone trying (twice) to fraudulently nominate President Trump. :wave:
tulc(looked through the OP and couldn't find President Obama even mentioned) ;)

I notice that you keep trying to deflect from what I'm saying. The case in the OP is apparently fraudulent, but even the leader of South Korea is saying Trump should get one for the North Korean deal. Is that not a legitimate tangent to the topic?

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,888.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Well I'm thinking if this Korean situation works out pretty good if they don't award it to Trump the majority will know what truly a joke those are who made the decision. I mean here you have a crazy nut the leader of North Korea striking fear in not only the South but also Japan...the whole region really and this President Trump pulls off getting him to the table and to denuclearize? Some may exclaim they don't like Trump's character but maybe providence has been involved in all this. Perhaps this was the only type of character the leader of North Korea would ultimately listen to regardless as to whether men get that or not. Trump's base will love him for it....independents will as well, plus the greatest number of soft supporting Dems will know he deserves credit without question.

• Agree
Reactions: TuxAme
Upvote 0