Donald fires COVID-19 Relief Fund watchdog.

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟265,080.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
Appearences...some things are far more important than the optics of a select group of "Americans" trying to push nasty, negative, and false narratives down the throats of the peoples of the world...

Lost...no...I'm never lost...I'm always somewhere...the MSM are the masters of deception...that's why their ratings have tanked and most are being sued...someone's lost...that's for sure...LOL

Appearances are reality. The Republicans have been doing that for years making Clinton look like the most corrupt person on the planet with investigation after investigation. And it worked, she lost on 2016 and Trump won. Trump doing things with appearance of being corrupt are going to be used against him. And people are going to vote against him because of it. Will enough to keep him from winning? He wouldn’t have to lose many from last time around to cost him the election.

Yes, you are lost. You were talking about something that has nothing to do with this thread. This isn’t about Trump using the presidency to advertise a drug. There is a different thread for that.

Upvote 0

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Appearances are reality. The Republicans have been doing that for years making Clinton look like the most corrupt person on the planet with investigation after investigation. And it worked, she lost on 2016 and Trump won. Trump doing things with appearance of being corrupt are going to be used against him. And people are going to vote against him because of it. Will enough to keep him from winning? He wouldn’t have to lose many from last time around to cost him the election.

Yes, you are lost. You were talking about something that has nothing to do with this thread. This isn’t about Trump using the presidency to advertise a drug. There is a different thread for that.

Appearances are reality...guess you never heard the saying "never judging a book by it's cover" huh?
...and Hillary...the most hated...well almost...she has a lot of friends though and they may have to compete to find that out...

Lost...not at all...a door opened...I went in...

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
MSM told me...that's how everyone knows they lie, and their ratings have tanked, and they're being sued by everybody and and and...

Ah, my bad. I thought there was a reason.

• Haha
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟265,080.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
Appearances are reality...guess you never heard the saying "never judging a book by it's cover" huh?
...and Hillary...the most hated...well almost...she has a lot of friends though and they may have to compete to find that out...

Lost...not at all...a door opened...I went in...

Yes I have heard the saying. But just because it is a good saying doesn’t mean people will listen to it. Tell them something enough times they will believe it. Trump knew it and used it against Clinton. Now he is setting himself for it to happen against him. Then again, maybe he is just going to stash money in his pockets from the US Treasury and doesn’t care. But I don’t assume malevolence when it might just be incompetence.

The post I accused you of being lost on is #24. If you can point to the post before that one in this thread that talked about Trump’s lifesaving drug, I will admit you are not lost.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
MSM told me...that's how everyone knows they lie, and their ratings have tanked, and they're being sued by everybody and and and...
Fox News is being sued by "everybody"? Tell us more...

Upvote 0

Tiberius Lee

Sep 6, 2017
Wisconsin
✟145,612.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Republican will vote for Trump and support him no matter what as long as he wants to “Make America White again and kick many, many brown people out of the country” , they would have liked him even more if he could kick “blacks” out of the country .. but that is too hard to achieve. So it doesn’t matter what corruption and how much money he move around. but republican will vote for him.

For me .. the ray of hope is what I saw on TV yesterday .. young and minority voter stood in line over 2-3 hours in Milwaukee, WI and other parts of the Wisconsin to vote! That is what we will need across the country in November to put this “ National Threat” to bed.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yes I have heard the saying. But just because it is a good saying doesn’t mean people will listen to it. Tell them something enough times they will believe it. Trump knew it and used it against Clinton. Now he is setting himself for it to happen against him. Then again, maybe he is just going to stash money in his pockets from the US Treasury and doesn’t care. But I don’t assume malevolence when it might just be incompetence.

The post I accused you of being lost on is #24. If you can point to the post before that one in this thread that talked about Trump’s lifesaving drug, I will admit you are not lost.

I know the post and well if you wan to keep drawing attention to it that's great...and the rest...yeah same old same old President Trump bashing mush...because after all...this is just another President Trump bashing thread...

I'm having too much fun with you guys though and it's appaently hitting a few nerves...and that's not very nice of me...so have at it amongst yourselves...enjoy your day and be safe.

Upvote 0

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
`To be taken over by those not elected but the foundations in control of the world as we are seeing during this 'crisis'? Keep focusing on Trump and you will miss the real show.

I actually am focused on many other things in addition to the POTUS...and it's very good of you point out the whole keep an open mind thing...everyone should do that.

• Friendly
Reactions: timothyu
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Why would they poll the Patriots?
bill-belichick-tom-brady.jpg

Tommy's in Florida now. :(

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0