Donald fires COVID-19 Relief Fund watchdog.

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟265,080.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
yeah...my thoughts...it's another Trump bashing thread...sad folks seriously sad...but do carry on...it makes for great entertainment as you guys fall all over yourselves to get that next clever little dig in...hateful little bunch aren't ya!!!

One of the silver bullets Americans hate on elected officials is corruption. This looks like it is ripe for allowing Trump to skim off the top. Democrats would be wise to rail against this for everything it’s worth and it will work. Trump needs every lasts vote he got last time around. Not all of them are card carrying cult members. Some are going to be quite upset if Trump is enriching himself off of this pandemic with our tax dollars. Even if he isn’t the optics of this are really bad and a completely unforced error on Trump’s part.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,482.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Some are going to be quite upset if Trump is enriching himself off of this pandemic with our tax dollars.
Trump's job as is any President is to fund those doing the skimming', THE NON-GOVERNMENTAL FOUNDATIONS SUPPORTED BY GOVT FUNDING.. He doesn't realize who is standing beside him on stage these days. Unfortunately he is so enamoured with his own business capabilities he doesn't take the time to notice those beside him who are far superior in those respects. I think he believes as President no one would try to skim him.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: JohnAshton
Upvote 0

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
One of the silver bullets Americans hate on elected officials is corruption. This looks like it is ripe for allowing Trump to skim off the top. Democrats would be wise to rail against this for everything it’s worth and it will work. Trump needs every lasts vote he got last time around. Not all of them are card carrying cult members. Some are going to be quite upset if Trump is enriching himself off of this pandemic with our tax dollars. Even if he isn’t the optics of this are really bad and a completely unforced error on Trump’s part.

Oh my goodness, oh my, oh dear...President Trump presenting the evidence of a LIFE SAVING treatment, for a world wide pandemic, that is considered the best known treatment for the early symptoms of covid-19, by thousands of doctors all over the world...so the world can start moving again...wellllllllll...only in America is all I can say.

Upvote 0

MIDutch

Apr 3, 2020
Detroit
✟75,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
yeah...my thoughts...it's another Trump bashing thread...sad folks seriously sad...but do carry on...it makes for great entertainment as you guys fall all over yourselves to get that next clever little dig in...hateful little bunch aren't ya!!!
I thought Canadians hated Trump.

Upvote 0

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Trump's job as is any President is to fund those doing the skimming. He doesn't realize who is standing beside him on stage these days. Unfortunately he is so enamoured with his own business capabilities he doesn't take the time to notice those beside him who are far superior in those respects. I think he believes as President no one would try to skim him.

I think he knows exactly who he's standing beside...freind and foe...we'll have to wait and see...

Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟265,080.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
Oh my goodness, oh my, oh dear...President Trump presenting the evidence of a LIFE SAVING treatment, for a world wide pandemic, that is considered the best known treatment for the early symptoms of covid-19, by thousands of doctors all over the world...so the world can start moving again...wellllllllll...only in America is all I can say.

You’re in the wrong thread. This thread is about Trump firing the watchdog in charge with making sure the money from the CARES Act is doled our in a fair and equitable manner.

• Agree
Reactions: JohnAshton
Upvote 0

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You’re in the wrong thread. This thread is about Trump firing the watchdog in charge with making sure the money from the CARES Act is doled our in a fair and equitable manner.

Well he had to get one with a bigger bite and bark...get the money in the hands of US citizens who desperately need it...

And it's spring cleaning at the WH...gotta take out the trash...might be more house cleaning yet...hard to say...but it sure seems to make the leaders of the house mad as hatters...that has to be a good thing. Seems everytime they get mad...The President has done something great...being an outside observer and all.

And you'll have to read the post I responded to...well you know

Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟265,080.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
Well he had to get one with a bigger bite and bark...get the money in the hands of US citizens who desperately need it...

And it's spring cleaning at the WH...gotta take out the trash...might be more house cleaning yet...hard to say...but it sure seems to make the leaders of the house mad as hatters...that has to be a good thing. Seems everytime they get mad...The President has done something great...being an outside observer and all.

And you'll have to read the post I responded to...well you know

Trump putting his choices in there make it look like it is possible to have funds directed into his pockets. Since he won’t release his tax returns, it is difficult to say if it is happening or not. It looking like corruption is possible is something Democrats can seize on and is something Trump never needed to provide them. Unless Trump really is funneling money to himself in which case this really was necessary.

I did read the post you responded to. You are lost.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MIDutch

Apr 3, 2020
Detroit
✟75,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Trump putting his choices in there make it look like it is possible to have funds directed into his pockets. Since he won’t release his tax returns, it is difficult to say if it is happening or not. It looking like corruption is possible is something Democrats can seize on and is something Trump never needed to provide them. Unless Trump really is funneling money to himself in which case this really was necessary.

I did read the post you responded to. You are lost.

Appearences...some things are far more important than the optics of a select group of "Americans" trying to push nasty, negative, and false narratives down the throats of the peoples of the world...

Lost...no...I'm never lost...I'm always somewhere...the MSM are the masters of deception...that's why their ratings have tanked and most are being sued...someone's lost...that's for sure...LOL

Upvote 0

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Then the logic to firing the person in charge of oversight is what?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

Where do you get this stuff?

• Optimistic
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yeah...like I said...nasty little rumor...you do realize they polled the wrong people...they forgot to ask the patriots what they thought...only a few so they would appear fair and genuine...
Why would they poll the Patriots?
bill-belichick-tom-brady.jpg

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Yeah...like I said...nasty little rumor...you do realize they polled the wrong people...they forgot to ask the patriots what they thought...only a few so they would appear fair and genuine...

How do you know no patriots were polled?

Upvote 0